PDA

View Full Version : Poll What are your Top 3 Good Looking Legendary Armors

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 11:58 AM
There are 20 Legendary armors in the game, which 3 are the best looking in your mind?

Admiral's Battleworn Regalia
Aegis of the Dragon Armor
Barbarian Raiding Gear
Battlesuit Remnants
Bone Harvester's Garb
Chitinous Armor
Cloud King's Finery
Deep Dragon Mail
Dragon Tamer Costume
Eldritch Keeper's Robes
Ethereal Garment
Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
Horrible Wurm Costume
Hunter's Garb
Hydromancer's Mantle
Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment
Mountainvine Shroud
Ruby Plate Mail
Steampowered Exoskeleton
Storm Sorcerer

In my mind:

1st Dragon Tamer Costume (Fabulous design, great contrast colors combinations, perfectly match with its accessory.)

2nd Hydromancer's Mantle (Extremely beautiful color combinations and detail designs)

3rd Storm Sorcerer (Interesting weather elements combinations)

Update: Forgive me :(... Storm Sorcerer is an Ultra rare armor which should not be involved in this poll, but seems poll cannot be edited, so feel free to vote if you do like it :)

Catastr0phy
05-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Steampowered Exoskeleton, Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment and Dragon Tamer costume.
Steampowered coz thats the first armor I've ever seen that had the wow-factor for me, kaleido just coz i love the white stuff, and dragon tamer coz of the whip (don't think too much about that xD)

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Haha, one of the reason I like the dragon tamer costume is the whip too!

For the steampower, I would say I do love it, fantastic design!

And for the starmetal, although there are many colors combine together, it still seems pretty good.

However, due to the limit vote choice, I can only select those three which I most like :)
Steampowered Exoskeleton, Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment and Dragon Tamer costume.
Steampowered coz thats the first armor I've ever seen that had the wow-factor for me, kaleido just coz i love the white stuff, and dragon tamer coz of the whip (don't think too much about that xD)

Chris_$
05-02-2013, 12:25 PM
I like half dragon, ethereal, and bone.

Sunsfan1caw
05-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Fun poll. For those that don't know, you can click on any of the # of votes to see who voted for what.

For me, Steampowered is tops. Just a badass looking armor. That's my favorite armor in the entire game, with Flowstone coming in second.

Would also be fun to have another poll with LEAST favorite (hint, hint, Harvey).

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 02:09 PM
.... i hate u :(
Fun poll. For those that don't know, you can click on any of the # of votes to see who voted for what.

For me, Steampowered is tops. Just a badass looking armor. That's my favorite armor in the entire game, with Flowstone coming in second.

Would also be fun to have another poll with LEAST favorite (hint, hint, Harvey).

Ryuugan
05-02-2013, 07:54 PM
storm sorcerer remind me of sea dragon fighter... aegis of the dragon... yes i like dragons.... horrible worm.. its helmet looks cool

Ryuugan
05-02-2013, 07:56 PM
btw stormsorcerer is Ultra Rare not Legendary

zhy
05-02-2013, 08:03 PM
ha the guy with aegis :P

Howzee87
05-02-2013, 10:02 PM
storm sorcerer remind me of sea dragon fighter... aegis of the dragon... yes i like dragons.... horrible worm.. its helmet looks cool

I like the half-dragon because of the phantom of the opera-style helmet/mask.
I like the horrible wurm's helmet too. Like some kind of jet/mech pilot.
Dragon Tamer is just too cool.

Alexa
05-02-2013, 10:10 PM
There are 20 Legendary armors in the game, which 3 are the best looking in your mind?

Admiral's Battleworn Regalia
Aegis of the Dragon Armor
Barbarian Raiding Gear
Battlesuit Remnants
Bone Harvester's Garb
Chitinous Armor
Cloud King's Finery
Deep Dragon Mail
Dragon Tamer Costume
Eldritch Keeper's Robes
Ethereal Garment
Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
Horrible Wurm Costume
Hunter's Garb
Hydromancer's Mantle
Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment
Mountainvine Shroud
Ruby Plate Mail
Steampowered Exoskeleton
Storm Sorcerer

In my mind:

1st Dragon Tamer Costume (Fabulous design, great contrast colors combinations, perfectly match with its accessory.)

2nd Hydromancer's Mantle (Extremely beautiful color combinations and detail designs)

3rd Storm Sorcerer (Interesting weather elements combinations)

Update: Forgive me :(... Storm Sorcerer is an Ultra rare armor which should not be involved in this poll, but seems poll cannot be edited, so feel free to vote if you do like it :)

Omg! You're the only other one that I know of that liked the Hydromancer's designs! High five!

Anyways:

1.Admiral Regalia --> It looks so hot!
2.Hydromancer --> Elegant in style and color
3.Half Dragon --> Very fierce in design; represents a fighter

Alexa
05-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Omg! You're the only other one that I know of that liked the Hydromancer's designs! High five!

Anyways:

I'm talking about the girl versions. I also liked Bone Harvester's designs but I fused it lol!. I like others too, but many are just too matronly (okay Half dragon is too, but I imagine a war goddess Soo)... They do need to feminize the designs a bit and still have the aura of strength. Feminine strength!:)

Ryuugan
05-03-2013, 04:22 AM
ha the guy with aegis :P

aegis is cool :D

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 04:27 AM
I've compete with your Aegis, seems very strong... My Regalia+ can even give lower damage to you even my element against your Aegis...210damage vs your 230+ damage...
aegis is cool :D

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 04:29 AM
High five! Hydromancer's Mantle does elegant design, great cold color combinations, do love it !

Anyways:

Ryuugan
05-03-2013, 10:25 AM
hydromancer look elegant thats right... atm i can only craft the normal cause i couldnt get past to 43 thats was when i was still low lvl

Sabre
05-16-2013, 04:08 AM
I like hydomancer- elegant, nice colour contrast, Aegis- love dragons and ruby plate mail- last evolution looks really good to me.

600RR
05-16-2013, 09:01 AM
I've not even seen most of those armours lol, If ultra rares were included, Sky Guardian would be way up there for me, I love Blackforest too.

Slevinn
05-16-2013, 11:11 AM
thought he meant armors you currently have. but the ones i like the most are

1. dragon tamer costume
2. blackfrost rainment
3. hydromancer