PDA

View Full Version : If I were Gree's CEO I would.......

Chasm37
05-02-2013, 10:03 AM
If I were Gree's CEO I would have a stroke if I knew my major contributors were not getting responses timely if at all.

I sent a ticket requesting bonus tier confirmation on April 15th. Which means in order to make additional purchases that would count support would of had to respond by April 30th. Still no response.

That is telling me that no matter what I spend I am not important. And sending responses to their "tell us how we are doing" emails are pointless IMO.

Gree I understand your new customer numbers are so great a lost customer here or there is no big deal.

But bottom line is I see a train wreck on it's way!

budman68
05-02-2013, 10:17 AM
I I were Gree CEO i would commit hara kiri for failure to please my customers.

Luciferianism
05-02-2013, 10:21 AM
If I were a Gree CEO I'd be too busy snorting coke off of the chest of hookers on my private yacht to care what you think.

Bala82
05-02-2013, 10:50 AM
If I Gree Ceo i would make sure all our games were on android so we can make more money. I would have daily events so i can make even more money like 3 day boss event followed by 3 day box event (10 item) and monthly leader board event just rake in even more money LOL :)

Carlos Norris
05-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Herpa-derpa-derpa-derp

Dr BoneCrusher
05-02-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't know about the CEO, but as a manager, I have some PRIDE in my work! The people in charge of the operation of this game better hope this boom lasts a long time. If they had to compete, like many older industries do, they would all get fired. Peformance matters, not just yours, but what you are in charge of. Some things should JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE and do something about it!

Bala82
05-02-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't know about the CEO, but as a manager, I have some PRIDE in my work! The people in charge of the operation of this game better hope this boom lasts a long time. If they had to compete, like many older industries do, they would all get fired. Peformance matters, not just yours, but what you are in charge of. Some things should JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE and do something about it!

Your probably one of those Rare managers who actually care because i worked for number of managers and most are just happy just collect a paycheck. They don't care about business as long people under them make them look good they are happy.

Bala82
05-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Herpa-derpa-derpa-derp

Learn English mate :)

Chasm37
05-02-2013, 11:27 AM
If I were a Gree CEO I'd be too busy snorting coke off of the chest of hookers on my private yacht to care what you think.

Too funny. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasm37
05-02-2013, 11:42 AM
My deal is the lack of appreciation demonstrated by their lack of response. It's not just me it's also many top stat players in CC. And as we all know the only way to achieve top stats is to be a top spender.

I bet there are some strippers/ strip clubs that would roll out the red carpet, send a car service to pick me up etc. if I spent half of what I've spent with Gree

Rodimus
05-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I bet there are some strippers/ strip clubs that would roll out the red carpet, send a car service to pick me up etc. if I spent half of what I've spent with Gree

Wow! I'd pick a strip club over a syndicate any day.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 12:17 PM
My deal is the lack of appreciation demonstrated by their lack of response. It's not just me it's also many top stat players in CC. And as we all know the only way to achieve top stats is to be a top spender.

I can confirm that you'd be damn hard pressed to find one that wouldn't.

Same same restaurants, clothing stores, wine merchants, airlines, hotels etc etc.

I have literally never experienced customer service approaching this level of Kafkaesque inanity.

Rodimus
05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
If I were GREE's CEO I wouldn't change a thing in CC as long as the customers are willing to pay. Now, MW on the other hand is my cash cow and I have to keep my high rollers over there satisfied by all means.

Chasm37
05-02-2013, 12:53 PM
I can confirm that you'd be damn hard pressed to find one that wouldn't.

Same same restaurants, clothing stores, wine merchants, airlines, hotels etc etc.

I have literally never experienced customer service approaching this level of Kafkaesque inanity.

You are 100% correct! Couldn't aGree more..........Pun intended....lol!!!

Jota
05-02-2013, 03:52 PM
If I were GREE's CEO I wouldn't change a thing in CC as long as the customers are willing to pay. Now, MW on the other hand is my cash cow and I have to keep my high rollers over there satisfied by all means.
I thought the exact same thing as soon as I read the title of this thread... I wished I was CEO of a company that had clients spending tons of money on defective products over and over again.

nopenopenope
05-02-2013, 04:19 PM

+1

The best thing you've said yet in 606 posts.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 04:25 PM
I thought the exact same thing as soon as I read the title of this thread... I wished I was CEO of a company that had clients spending tons of money on defective products over and over again.

You guys do realise that "some amount of revenue" isn't enough to justify ones existence as a CEO, right?
It's a multi-billion dollar company, not some kid peddling lemonade saving up for a new bike.

Viola.
05-02-2013, 05:07 PM
You guys do realise that "some amount of revenue" isn't enough to justify ones existence as a CEO, right?
It's a multi-billion dollar company, not some kid peddling lemonade saving up for a new bike.

WHAT?!?!?! Mind. Blown.

tfletcher20
05-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Update the gree employment website.
Vice President of customer relations, director of customer relations, first second and third shift customer relations, assistant forum moderator to help cj get the next battle results up faster.( just had to add that one in there, Cj thanks for all you do, don't know how much time u get but I would guess u have other things to do then just the forums.

K-Dawg
05-02-2013, 07:00 PM

Just another reason why I don't buy boat loads of vaults. Why should they change what they're doing just because 98% of the community is upset with them when it's the 2% that's generating all of their revenue.

TZora
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
If I were the CEO of GREE, I'd launch 10 more games based on the same platform and fire off half of the employees so that I get to see more customers crying, yelling and screaming at the company and its practices .... NOT

sister morphine
05-02-2013, 10:28 PM
If I were the CEO of GREE, I'd launch 10 more games based on the same platform and fire off half of the employees so that I get to see more customers crying, yelling and screaming at the company and its practices
Sounds like a plan

bald zeemer
05-03-2013, 12:59 AM
WHAT?!?!?! Mind. Blown.

Any more of that sarcasm and I'll have to discipline you.;)

TZora
05-03-2013, 08:21 AM
i like it too .. cuz gree's good at giving headache lol

http://www.harrysent.com/product_pics/Disprin.jpg

OJ8134
05-03-2013, 08:37 AM
I have to say GREE support and communication really blows...what does it take to get a response??...not being a gold spender for sure!!!

dudeman
05-03-2013, 09:04 AM
I have to say GREE support and communication really blows...what does it take to get a response??...not being a gold spender for sure!!!

It takes more luck than you need to win a collect-10 prize without gold... Possibly even more luck than you would need to place in the top 250 of an auction event without gold.

I am almost expecting to see a flock of pigs flying south for the winter before seeing any improvements with support.

:cool:

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 09:43 AM
It's really got Gree's fault guys. You've got to remember that 95% of their tickets are people reporting Grimmy's syndicate for cheating and Grimmy reporting them for harassment. It's a vicious cycle.

bru747
05-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I stated this in a similar thread. Gree is quick to send out surveys after every interaction. If each of us takes time to fill them out but we express our discontent maybe just maybe, someone may review them and note a problem. The other option is to boycott the games. This takes lots of coordination and would force everyone to play together. I simply do not see it happening! :cool:

bald zeemer
05-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Also, reviews in the appstore (or droid equivalent) are a decent approach.

Mikecore
05-03-2013, 02:12 PM
If I were Gree's CEO I would hire Dipstik to answer the support tickets!

dudeman
05-03-2013, 02:31 PM
If I were Gree's CEO I would hire Dipstik to answer the support tickets!

Or anyone who actually understands how the game is played! Based on some of the replies I have received, I'm just waiting for the day when I get a reply asking "who is Gree and what is Crime City?"

Carlos Norris
05-03-2013, 05:06 PM
I stated this in a similar thread. Gree is quick to send out surveys after every interaction. If each of us takes time to fill them out but we express our discontent maybe just maybe, someone may review them and note a problem.

Good thing you are stating it a second time now because filling out surveys is for sure the way to bring about change. You are really on to something here, I can't believe nobody thought of it sooner. Just make sure to really express discontent though, thats the important part.

So simple, yet so F'ing dumb.

TZora
05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
"who is Gree and what is Crime City?"
"Gree is the short form of greedy and crimecity used to be a broken game developed by novice programmers where ppl used to spend real money and get a cocky copy/paste reply slapped in their face. the game was full of glitches and bugs, gree programmers did an awesome job at breaking the already broken game whenever they passed a new update."

:D

dudeman
05-03-2013, 06:57 PM
"Gree is the short form of greedy and crimecity used to be a broken game developed by novice programmers where ppl used to spend real money and get a cocky copy/paste reply slapped in their face. the game was full of glitches and bugs, gree programmers did an awesome job at breaking the already broken game whenever they passed a new update."

:D

Lol!

Ok, but that still doesn't explain (or excuse) the occasional display of total cluelessness from some of the support "agents".

poo hands
05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
I would punch myself in the nuts really hard

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 08:40 PM

Facepalm.jpg

TZora
05-04-2013, 05:37 PM
why work so hard when a little tap can do the job :rolleyes:
if its a punch, i'd prefer he asks someone to do the honor lol

TZora
05-04-2013, 05:51 PM
perhaps cj is gonna come here and say, "all right boys and girls, that's as far as it goes. find some other thread for trolling." thread closed!

but be honest cj, u loved this thread, didn't u :o

poo hands
05-04-2013, 10:55 PM
why work so hard when a little tap can do the job :rolleyes:
if its a punch, i'd prefer he asks someone to do the honor lol

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh.....burn

WinkadInk
05-05-2013, 11:05 AM
If I were Gree CEO...I'd keep doing what I was doing, because obviously the complaints don't keep you from buying gold and paying for his paycheck lol

reesebutton
05-05-2013, 10:27 PM
i'd give myself a raise and a fat bonus.

and give out a complimentary lapdance for every 10 vaults bought.