PDA

View Full Version : Enemy counterattacks cost gold now?

Sir Marcus
05-02-2013, 08:07 AM
I just got hit by a Songbound Rodent LTQ critter out in Splinterbone Canyon - and my gold went *down* by nearly 200 when it hit me back. I only had the 716 from killing the last one unvaulted.

No, I wasn't attacked by another player.

What gives?

goowokji
05-02-2013, 08:11 AM
I have not noticed any loss of gold from getting hit by monsters on my end. Have you tried this again?

rutty
05-02-2013, 08:12 AM
I think there's a bug that means PvP attacks are not shown in your news feed. Perhaps that is what happened

goowokji
05-02-2013, 10:25 AM
News feeds are lagging, I had to logout and back in to receive a message from 2hrs ago

-OP-
05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
I have seen this as well but never got a system message about an attack (PvP). Trying to see it happen again but unsuccessful so far. Monitoring my gold though....

sousas
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Something strange happened to me that may be related.

While doing the LTQ I was very near of reaching level 91. When I was launching another attack to a monster I received the information that I had raised to 91.

But after going back to the map I saw that I was still at level 90 only 3 points away from level 91.

RotoMan
05-02-2013, 11:47 AM
This has been happening to me also. I wish they would acknowledge the issue or clarify the change.

itsaklayton
05-02-2013, 01:31 PM
I saw a similar problem crossing to next level while in Heroic challenge. Killed mob, saw full refil and new level, selected quest and the active 4 of X was the same mob, points went back, killed again, raised level and refil, which held. This morning trying to trigger Boss 27, my bank deducted on the last monster I killed when the splash screen appeared. After hitting Zokon 2x, went back to map, to wait the 50+ seconds, selected vault and money was deducted instead of an increase to vault.

Sir Marcus
05-02-2013, 03:07 PM
I've also had wacky bugs with the LTQ and Boss event situations. Sometimes, when I kill a quest critter - if I trigger a boss event by doing so, I get the quest critter's reward. Then I fight the boss monster, pop out of that screen and find that the quest wasn't completed. Then I kill the next critter or two and get the quest reward again.

Cen246
05-03-2013, 03:45 AM
It looks like synchronization problems with servers.
Most of the time leaving KA game client and launching force a synchro. with servers.
This problem is amazing and boring through all their 3 major games (KA, CC, MW).
News feed lags, leveling up and down, gold acquired or not, etc...
Just my thought.

Shadows
05-03-2013, 12:36 PM
I've had two similar bugs.... Sometimes, when I kill a boss in the 12 assassins quest, the screen for Zokon comes up, and when I close it, I have one more hit on the boss to kill it again before I can move on...

Plus I've noticed that the amount of gold that I receive after killing a monster is less than the stated amount of gold that I should be getting for kiling it... e.g. killing the monster should be worth 997 gold, and when my vault screen appears, I'm only depositing 885 gold...

mtlfce
05-03-2013, 01:18 PM
I've had two similar bugs.... Sometimes, when I kill a boss in the 12 assassins quest, the screen for Zokon comes up, and when I close it, I have one more hit on the boss to kill it again before I can move on...

Had the same thing happen a few times.. didn't bug me until I saw I was getting the quest xp twice! ticket sent, LTQ abandoned after the Huntsman.

Teldran
05-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Plus I've noticed that the amount of gold that I receive after killing a monster is less than the stated amount of gold that I should be getting for kiling it... e.g. killing the monster should be worth 997 gold, and when my vault screen appears, I'm only depositing 885 gold...

Same thing is happening to me. After killing monsters, the correct amount is added to my gold total. A few seconds later, the total runs down about 9% less than what I was credited for with the win. This happens regardless if the gold is vaulted or not. Latest example...
start: 114808 (vaulted)
kill leafmaw: add 947
now: 115755
watch gold run down to: 115669
so instead of getting credit with the 947, I only get 861, a 9% difference.

And no, I am not being attacked.

Rawrimabear
05-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Something strange happened to me that may be related.

While doing the LTQ I was very near of reaching level 91. When I was launching another attack to a monster I received the information that I had raised to 91.

But after going back to the map I saw that I was still at level 90 only 3 points away from level 91.

This has happened to me several times during this TLQ. I'd "level" but, no. Not really. Then I'd level for real so my numbers were jumping all over the place.