PDA

View Full Version : quick poll: which armors should i keep?

skulligan
05-02-2013, 07:04 AM
so i currently have:

admirals battleworn regalia - level 48/70 768/612
deep dragon mail - level 23/70 400/533
half dragon warriors armor - level 17/70 461/445
horrible worm costume - level 29/70 565/493
hydromancers mantle - level 27/70 510/470
wicked wraith - level 5/70 316/375

i want to go down to only 3 armors, want to have the best three possible. which ones would you keep? should also have the new eldritch keeper robes going by tonight... dont care which ones are farther along, just want to have the three armors with the best potential total score.

thanks

DreamM0d3
05-02-2013, 07:08 AM
so i currently have:

i want to go down to only 3 armors, want to have the best three possible. which ones would you keep? should also have the new eldritch keeper robes going by tonight... dont care which ones are farther along, just want to have the three armors with the best potential total score.

thanks

What do you mean by keep? By keep you mean using the rest you don't need as enhancement or merely choosing to leave them there and level them up when you have maxed out your main 3?

Personally I would take Regalia and Half-Dragon. Deep dragon and Wurm is up to preference I suppose.

deathexe
05-02-2013, 07:09 AM
so i currently have:

thanks

I would say that the only armor viable to be used would be the wicked wraith. Either than that you should just replace the rest of the armors. They're not worth the time and money to level if they're not the +versions. You should probably go for any two of the big 4 (atlantean+, crius+, living flame+ and hydra+). However, of you think you have the ability to do so, you could probably start farming the materials required for level 70 armors and their +versions like swamp shaman and roc feather.

skulligan
05-02-2013, 07:17 AM
What do you mean by keep? By keep you mean using the rest you don't need as enhancement or merely choosing to leave them there and level them up when you have maxed out your main 3?

Personally I would take Regalia and Half-Dragon. Deep dragon and Wurm is up to preference I suppose.

thats what i was thinking, use the rest to enhance my three keepers.... good idea? keep em all? and just farm other armors to enhance them all?

DreamM0d3
05-02-2013, 07:19 AM
thats what i was thinking, use the rest to enhance my three keepers.... good idea? keep em all? and just farm other armors to enhance them all?

I'd rather just keep them. At least you have something to enhance when you are done with your main 3.

skulligan
05-02-2013, 07:19 AM
I would say that the only armor viable to be used would be the wicked wraith. Either than that you should just replace the rest of the armors. They're not worth the time and money to level if they're not the +versions. You should probably go for any two of the big 4 (atlantean+, crius+, living flame+ and hydra+). However, of you think you have the ability to do so, you could probably start farming the materials required for level 70 armors and their +versions like swamp shaman and roc feather.

really? even though the ones i have are all four stars and the ones you mentioned are all less then that? wicked wraith the only one i have worth keeping, and its only three stars? was thinking that was a throw away for sure....?

skulligan
05-02-2013, 07:27 AM
I'd rather just keep them. At least you have something to enhance when you are done with your main 3.

had that thought too, just want to get a few to level 70 with a quickness so i can actually get some of these boss armor + versions. right now i have a hard time getting past 21 kills, not even close to enough to get the plus version going...

thanks for the advice...ill probably just roll with all of em and keep farming snakeskins....

side question, does a level 25/70 armor do more enhancing then a level 1/70? do four stars do more enhancing then three or two star armors? etc...?

deathexe
05-02-2013, 07:34 AM
really? even though the ones i have are all four stars and the ones you mentioned are all less then that? wicked wraith the only one i have worth keeping, and its only three stars? was thinking that was a throw away for sure....?

Yeah, if you refer to the spreadsheet of all armors and their stats, A maxed wicked wraith would have 843 atk and 1100 defense. On the other hand, Horrible wurm would have 858atk 743 def, hydromancer would have 861atk 777def, admiral regalia would have 974atk 749 def and Half drago would have 893atk 823 defense.

It may seem pretty decent, but if you consider the fact that they're level 70 armors which take much more time to level up, and that there are level 50 armors with stats that are almost just as good (atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, living flame+), It doesn't make much sense to be leveling the 70 armors. Unless they're the +versions of course, that's a different story altogether.

By the way, the stars aren't really a good indicator of stats.

The spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4Vl E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=0&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

skulligan
05-02-2013, 07:42 AM
Yeah, if you refer to the spreadsheet of all armors and their stats, A maxed wicked wraith would have 843 atk and 1100 defense. On the other hand, Horrible wurm would have 858atk 743 def, hydromancer would have 861atk 777def, admiral regalia would have 974atk 749 def and Half drago would have 893atk 823 defense.

It may seem pretty decent, but if you consider the fact that they're level 70 armors which take much more time to level up, and that there are level 50 armors with stats that are almost just as good (atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, living flame+), It doesn't make much sense to be leveling the 70 armors. Unless they're the +versions of course, that's a different story altogether.

By the way, the stars aren't really a good indicator of stats.

The spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4Vl E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=0&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

wow, hadnt seen the spreadsheet yet, very helpful... and dissapointing, been leveling the wrong armors. thanks a bunch for posting the link, that really helped.

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Agreed, only wicked wrath is useful.
The +version of boss armor just slightly better than old 3 best armors, for regular version, there is totally useless...

deathexe
05-02-2013, 07:44 AM
wow, hadnt seen the spreadsheet yet, very helpful... and dissapointing, been leveling the wrong armors. thanks a bunch for posting the link, that really helped.

Anytime, don't worry though, Getting back on the right isn't hard, you'll catch up in no time. Anyways just remember that in the case of event boss armors, as long as they're not the +version, it isn't worth leveling them to use.

Dustin.
05-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I was just curious. Does a Lvl 25 two star armor have more enhancement points than a Lvl 1 two star armor?

deathexe
05-02-2013, 11:33 PM
I was just curious. Does a Lvl 25 two star armor have more enhancement points than a Lvl 1 two star armor?

Only 24 more if I'm not wrong. One more for every level.

Dustin.
05-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Is it worth to keep the Lvl 25 armor? It's atlantean+
I'm trying to level storm rage+

deathexe
05-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Is it worth to keep the Lvl 25 armor? It's atlantean+
I'm trying to level storm rage+

I'd rathe you save atlantean to level next if you don't have any more armors either than storm rage+. It's not worth it to use it as a material for enchancing.

Dustin.
05-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Alrighty will do. Thanks for the advice ^_^

deathexe
05-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Alrighty will do. Thanks for the advice ^_^

Anytime! :)

Marco_
08-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Why necro a topic from more that 3 months ago? You could have used the "feel free.." topic.
Just use the spreadsheat to look up max stats of it and other same elements armors.