PDA

View Full Version : Anyone received answer to a ticket during last 7 days?

Vito Corleone
05-02-2013, 01:40 AM
I sent in a ticket the 24th regarding a cheater and I got an answer the same evening!!!

Since then I have sent 3 tickets perhaps, regarding, the bonus program, all with status
"Awaiting assignment to a support agent".

Perhaps I should have put the subject of these tickets to be "CHEATHER".:rolleyes:

BigMoney
05-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Cheather, a special kind of pleather. :p Kidding.

Edit: to answer your question: NOPE.

budman68
05-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Are they supposed to respond to support tickets? :rolleyes:Been so long I wouldn't know

Vito Corleone
05-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Are they supposed to respond to support tickets? :rolleyes:Been so long I wouldn't knowYes I was surprised when I got that answer the 24th just a few hours later. Have to wonder if they have some sort of pre selection regarding tickets depending on the contents or the subject text or similar.

BigMoney
05-02-2013, 02:59 AM
I believe I read somewhere that they were working on a system that would pre-sort tickets based on key words in the message so that they would be forwarded to the correct person (and so things like "lost accounts" etc could be responded to quicker).

TRAZ
05-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Nope, besides the auto response only.

Desire
05-02-2013, 04:13 AM
I have gotten a response to cheater submissions and to the gold program. I simply sent emails thru the game program contact support button. I received responses within 24 hours. Nothing fancy. I do however have a few people on the team who havent gotten their responses. Weird that they are all iphone and im android. Not sure how that could play into it but just weird.

I sent in a ticket the 24th regarding a cheater and I got an answer the same evening!!!

Since then I have sent 3 tickets perhaps, regarding, the bonus program, all with status
"Awaiting assignment to a support agent".

Perhaps I should have put the subject of these tickets to be "CHEATHER".:rolleyes:

kimberleyj
05-02-2013, 04:48 AM
well i am still waiting for my missing gold and it has been over 1 month . if this was any other company i would have had the gold given to me or a refund within 2 weeks. why do they seem to to answer other questions so much quicker then missing gold. i have already had the bill and i have had to pay for this missing gold, i wanted it during the last war and another war later and still no gold.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 05:03 AM
Go to apple, they have real customer support.

kimberleyj
05-02-2013, 05:09 AM
Go to apple, they have real customer support.

please can i have the email addres.

Vito Corleone
05-02-2013, 06:43 AM
I have gotten a response to cheater submissions and to the gold program. I simply sent emails thru the game program contact support button. I received responses within 24 hours. Nothing fancy. I do however have a few people on the team who havent gotten their responses. Weird that they are all iphone and im android. Not sure how that could play into it but just weird.
I'm on Droid. So that shouldn't matter. I actually thought that they had taken care of most outstanding tickets when I got a reply within a few hours the 24th. :p But after that it's like sending in tickets into a black hole.

dudeman
05-02-2013, 06:59 AM
Request #430068, sent Mar 09 05:20 (am, PDT). 54 days ago. Nearly 8 weeks ago. Two months!

Still waiting on proper resolution to that ticket.

Gree, you suck.

Vito Corleone
05-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Request #430068, sent Mar 09 05:20 (am, PDT). 54 days ago. Nearly 8 weeks ago. Two months!

Still waiting on proper resolution to that ticket.

Gree, you suck.Sometimes you wonder if support only answers the tickets they find amusing.

younguns44
05-02-2013, 11:50 AM
http://games.gree-support.net/home

go here to check on tickets, sometimes they respond to mine without notifying me. they still take really long and do not appear to actually read what I wrote. So the response most of the time does not make sense.

TRAZ
05-02-2013, 02:44 PM
http://games.gree-support.net/home

go here to check on tickets, sometimes they respond to mine without notifying me. they still take really long and do not appear to actually read what I wrote. So the response most of the time does not make sense.

Anyone actually tried to log in to this and get a pop-up?

dudeman
05-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Anyone actually tried to log in to this and get a pop-up?

I go here: http://crimecity.zendesk.com/home

I set it to "always remember me" and only have to log in if I clear my cookies. That other address wanted me to sign in so I just closed the tab and decided to stick with the one that "works". (It usually works, if support hasn't decided they're going to ignore me.)

Vito Corleone
05-06-2013, 04:56 AM
Sorry if I necro my own thread...:p
But has anyone at all received anything from support last week?
Just wondered if they have fired the whole department.:confused:

Rastas
05-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Not yet, I asked to join the gold program and haven't heard back yet.

Kuursed
05-06-2013, 05:59 AM
I received a response from Gree support in Kingdom Age on Sunday afternoon.

THQ
05-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Sent out a ticket on the 22nd last month regarding my 1500 gold that disappeared off my account and still no reply from GREE. Really disappointed right now.

Vito Corleone
05-06-2013, 06:46 AM
I received a response from Gree support in Kingdom Age on Sunday afternoon.
From CE? I wonder if they have the same support crew for all different games.

Kuursed
05-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Not sure who CE is, but response was from Nick Johnson at Gree Support.

Vito Corleone
05-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Not sure who CE is, but response was from Nick Johnson at Gree Support.
Have never heard of him. Perhaps they have different teams then.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 07:48 AM
i sent in a ticket first day of the war about three hit refills. my ticket was answered withing one hour telling me that i was wrong. since then its happen a few more time sent in two more tickets with no answer. so i have not clue what their policy for answering tickets is.i just know its messed up

Vito Corleone
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
J1M H3N50N;743172']i sent in a ticket first day of the war about three hit refills. my ticket was answered withing one hour telling me that i was wrong. since then its happen a few more time sent in two more tickets with no answer. so i have not clue what their policy for answering tickets is.i just know its messed up Was it CE that answered you? Interesting that sending in certain tickets give you answers.

Big Joe
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I've gotten answers to 3 tickets. 2 cheaters, and an inquiry about the gold program....
All 3 tickets were more than a week old if I recall. All 3 got the same cookie cutter auto reply. "Sorry for the delay, let us know if its still a problem......"

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM
it was CE who answered my ticket

Leezygeezer
05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Had a response at last after 3 tickets and almost 8 weeks stating that I used my 30 missing gold on case opens, which is cack, I never use gold on box events! 1 misclick I could maybe understand but 2? So back to the drawing board for a misclick ticket.............

Vito Corleone
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
The last reply I got on a ticket I emailed
support@funzio.com

and after that my tickets have gone to
en-support@gree.net
and I have 0 replies.

Just a coincidence?

Rastas
05-07-2013, 01:45 AM
I just sent a ticket request as the boss event isn't triggering for me. I've never had this problem before so I downloaded the latest patch and nothing happened. I have deleted and re-installed the game twice now and all that happens is buildings take a while to load and if I try to rob or attack someone the game closes. Does this mean I am going to miss out on the epic boss event and all the prizes?

This is really frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else?