PDA

View Full Version : GREE game baby boomers

BADMARKX
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Was your player born pre? Or post LTQ?
If you have been playing for more than 6 months, how do you feel about this "new" generation of LLPs?
If you have been playing for less than six months, what do you have to say to the "older" generation?

"Kids today, with their hair, and their clothes, and those sick, high stat LLPs."

Timbathia
05-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Dont care at all about those kids - but the most enjoyment I ever got out of this game was BD 9 and BD10 runs back when dragons were freaking awesome. Now I get a 1k/1k unit for one-tapping a rat and basically couldnt care less.

BADMARKX
05-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Dont care at all about those kids - but the most enjoyment I ever got out of this game was BD 9 and BD10 runs back when dragons were freaking awesome. Now I get a 1k/1k unit for one-tapping a rat and basically couldnt care less.
Yup, I could care less about a rat with 1k stats. Some of the units are cool though.
Nice avatar there Eli!

kruppe
05-02-2013, 12:32 AM

Dragons have long been put out to pasture, and I concur, I barely notice the items I win. The game has changed for me into getting bonuses rather than units. There was a sense of achievement in doing the bd run and nuturing a herd/weyr/clan/mob of dragons. Having the most powerful unit in the game was also nice for a while but I can see the inflation rate getting a point where a rat will exceed even that.

Jean marc
05-02-2013, 08:26 AM
i did load the game the first week out, really enjoyed it then, now it seems that gems run the game. LtQ after LTQ non stop, all you do is levelling up. No time to upgrade building to bring enough gold to buy all those units. time has change but not for the better.

But i do still enjoy the game don't get me wrong.

But the pace is just to fast now.

Chups
05-02-2013, 08:32 AM
As an old timer, playing KA for more than a year, I sometimes wished I used my gems on the Quests now. Prizes are far superior now than it was eons ago. Was a shark in my level but now have been surpassed coz of these better prized quests.

Jean marc
05-02-2013, 08:40 AM
As an old timer, playing KA for more than a year, I sometimes wished I used my gems on the Quests now. Prizes are far superior now than it was eons ago. Was a shark in my level but now have been surpassed coz of these better prized quests.

I agree, some of the prize are really nice now

jafo063
05-02-2013, 04:49 PM
I started about the same time as the ltqs . I did manage the bd9 on the 2nd attempt but before trying the bd10 they started bumping up the vault so I'm waiting. Yes I know dragons are dinosaurs now but it was a goal I had and will complete. I play my game, camping at times and raiding like crazy at others. I do some ltqs but not all. I'll be whale food soon enough but until then, I am simply enjoying the game the way I feel like playing it on a given day.

BADMARKX
05-02-2013, 05:00 PM
. I play my game, camping at times and raiding like crazy at others. I do some ltqs but not all. I'll be whale food soon enough but until then, I am simply enjoying the game the way I feel like playing it on a given day.
You have the right idea jafo063

Timbathia
05-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I spent a week overvault doing BD9 with a defense of 28k. I could currently breach that def with my top two units. This is not even the same game as 12 months ago.

BADMARKX
05-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I spent a week overvault doing BD9 with a defense of 28k. I could currently breach that def with my top two units. This is not even the same game as 12 months ago.
My 5 day old player is gunna surpass my year old player in 2 battles I predict.

Aha
05-02-2013, 11:27 PM

Couldn't agree more. Doing my BD run was quite exciting being overvault by millions for two weeks.

Then building my dragon army by scrimping, saving and raiding to achieve (at the time) pretty impressive stats gave a sense of satisfaction.

Now I just tap monsters and wait for my energy to recharge