PDA

View Full Version : [Discuss] The Faerie Dragon Swarm - May 1st - May 8th

The Wise One
05-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Faerie Dragon Swarm to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Faerie Dragon Swarm will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/48806275a84e772a861ee4e1c4ac7511_zps5e52fc22.png

cool-extreme
05-01-2013, 05:20 PM
**** 200.000 gold for the new armor

zhy
05-01-2013, 05:24 PM
dam again with monos, i was waiting to replace my spectral or start to enhance a good fire/wind

Lcharlie
05-01-2013, 05:31 PM
I just opened 14 chests and no nemesis and didn't get anything better than a 1 star armor. This is getting ridiculous.

zhy
05-01-2013, 05:53 PM
ehm...anyone noticed nemesis is hard to enhance again beside me? :P

ang1977
05-01-2013, 05:56 PM
ehm...anyone noticed nemesis is hard to enhance again beside me? :PHi zhy i just got my nemesis on the 3rd attempt and start to enhance it......but to my surprise with 12 snakeskin threw in, on reached level 13 :(

zhy
05-01-2013, 05:59 PM
so im not dreaming :P they changed it again...noticed cuz my nemesis didnt go from 1 to 6 with 4 basic fire :P which it usually do :P

spoo4narn
05-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Ok, I don't know what reaction I expected to have when I saw the new epic boss, but "tee hee" was not it.

ang1977
05-01-2013, 06:06 PM
leveling 70s is like a pain to me, now i have to waste more gold and time on a nemesis which is only useful for a week:(

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 06:13 PM
sad to hear that, I should be lucky to avoid enhancing the damn nemesis, after 15 tries and failed:)
leveling 70s is like a pain to me, now i have to waste more gold and time on a nemesis which is only useful for a week:(

Balthasar
05-01-2013, 06:15 PM
And did any one notice it cost moor energy it's up from 8 to 11 if you have 2 friends

Justice711
05-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Sigh... Guess Gree decide to make things more challenging...

It will really be good if 'the wise one' can update us before or have a banner with notices about the changes... Why so reluctant to inform us?

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
FYI: Maxing Nemesis takes 750 Enhancement Points this week.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 06:18 PM
11? that force people to buy energy... ridiculous change :mad:
And did any one notice it cost moor energy it's up from 8 to 11 if you have 2 friends

Justice711
05-01-2013, 06:18 PM
How do u know? :)

ang1977
05-01-2013, 06:20 PM
And did any one notice it cost moor energy it's up from 8 to 11 if you have 2 friendsjust tried but mine still 8 energy with total 5 pax for battle.

zhy
05-01-2013, 06:21 PM
And did any one notice it cost moor energy it's up from 8 to 11 if you have 2 friendsis there an update i didnt download yet? :P mine still says 8

Harvey Guo
FYI: Maxing Nemesis takes 750 Enhancement Points this week.750... so lucky for no need to enhance the damn nemesis.

spoo4narn
I just tested and it still took 8 energy. The 2nd knight always costs 2 whether it is a friend or a personal lackey, maybe this is where the confusion came from?

ang1977
05-01-2013, 06:24 PM
FYI: Maxing Nemesis takes 750 Enhancement Points this week.Thanks pal, will take this opportunity to go slow as to save up gold. guess another 12 hrs can complete it.

Balthasar
05-01-2013, 06:28 PM
It's 3 energy for your first knight 2 for second and third and 2 for each friend now

zhy
05-01-2013, 06:33 PM
uhm can u tell us ur game version plz?

Balthasar
05-01-2013, 06:39 PM
my version as not been up dated but I shut down my iPad to get new boss so it may have been that

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Oh god I hope they didn't change the fried thing. Swear to god one more bad update and ill slap them with a fish.

Ps stats of maxed nem are def 395 att 525 if anyone wanted to know

Jman
05-01-2013, 07:05 PM
I just got 2x potions from beating the lv 9 boss. I have never received potions before. Is this new?

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 07:05 PM
I received potions on last boss.

Jman
05-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok. I was just wondering because I didn't know you could get them from something other than the chance chests.

ang1977
05-01-2013, 07:13 PM
i like the fact that the rewards given are living flames :)

Raistmar
05-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Is there anyone else that has the same point requirement to summon a full party other than Balthasar?

BilboSwaggins
05-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Balthasar, I believe you're seeing it when you only actually have one knight. It's true that adding a friend can potentially cost 2 energy, due to the fact that any second knight you use in a boss battle will cost 2 energy, and every knight thereafter costs 1. So if you fought with one knight and one friend it would cost 5 energy, as it would fighting with 2 knights. Try actually adding a second knight and see if the numbers change.

hhm
05-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Humm, I got potions too. :o

and only cost 8 energy for me, 11 really just don't make sense.

and I have a feeling they'll come out with a new armor 2 days later, nemesis + in 4 days. we shall see. (maybe save yr gems for now)

Sir Nemesis
05-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Is the Faerie Dragon Swarm stronger than the Ten-ton Bone Harvesters Garb, they're both mono spirit which is why I'm asking?

-Thanks!

Raistmar
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Issit worth farming this mini element armor?

Edit: mono element

swordkight
05-01-2013, 08:33 PM
I usually get stuck around stage 30 and I hope that you guys will be able to help please. Thanks very much
My friend code is xbbqdvqzh

Ryuugan
05-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Issit worth farming this mini element armor?

Edit: mono element

i think its worth to use for future earth boss if u dun try to get nemesis

DreamM0d3
05-01-2013, 08:57 PM
i think its worth to use for future earth boss if u dun try to get nemesis

I generally don't favor mono elemental armors because I can't swap them among knights. Besides, assuming you want to maximize EP, mono elemental armors are very restricted in their enhancement options. Likewise, given that many of the frequently used armors in arena are fire elements (Hydra+, Regalia+, Dark Prince+), I don't think it will fare that well. It can probably still give Infernal Lord and Half-Dragon a run for their money though.

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry to all my friends, but I will not be getting nemesis armor this week. Not going to even try the DPC. IMHO, the My Little Pony :) boss armor is not worth a single black key. Mono-spirit is almost useless. Bonus against earth only and weak against fire (the prevalent element in the arena). I'll still try for 60 wins, but not going to worry if I don't get there this week. I hope next week is spirit/water or fire/air! Good luck to all going for it!

Btw...the nemesis armor looks awesome this week! Many, many times the nemesis has been better looking than the boss! I'm not a collector, but if I were I'd be all over this one.

Justice711
05-01-2013, 09:21 PM
It's cute though.. The pony.. Lol...

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm lvl 56 atm with max nem could use help from fellow people with max nem. Can also help others as well.

XBB-PVQ-FQZ

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 09:27 PM
dam again with monos, i was waiting to replace my spectral or start to enhance a good fire/wind

Lol, my thoughts exactly. My spectral is only level 35 and my barbarian is still level 1 :). They both get passed up for enhancement because I keep thinking better versions are on the way!

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Yeah it's mono but it has really nice stats and if you have a earth boss you can own it with this, add a nem to it and goodbye lol

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah it's mono but it has really nice stats and if you have a earth boss you can own it with this, add a nem to it and goodbye lol

Yeah, but think about all the mats you'll use to level it up. For what, an earth boss? Much better options out there to put mats toward. Options that won't limit you to fighting a boss. I'll pass. Just my opinion, though.

DreamM0d3
05-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeah, but think about all the mats you'll use to level it up. For what, an earth boss? Much better options out there to put mats toward. Options that won't limit you to fighting a boss. I'll pass. Just my opinion, though.

Hmm I'll still try to get level 60 if possible but its gonna be much harder since less people have Nemesis now. That said, I share your sentiments regarding this mono elemental armor and I have explained some of the pros and cons in a previous post. Unfortunately, even if this armor has superior stats, it is not enough to sway me into enhancing it. I was really looking forward to a water/spirit or fire/air though...

On another note, Im really getting tired of waiting for updates that never seem to really benefit the players. Seems to me that they wanna slowly make it harder and harder to complete the level 60 boss without possibly getting another Nemesis or having to revive or buy more boss energy.

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I generally don't favor mono elemental armors because I can't swap them among knights. Besides, assuming you want to maximize EP, mono elemental armors are very restricted in their enhancement options. Likewise, given that many of the frequently used armors in arena are fire elements (Hydra+, Regalia+, Dark Prince+), I don't think it will fare that well. It can probably still give Infernal Lord and Half-Dragon a run for their money though.

It would be pretty interesting against Swamp Shaman also. But I agree, not worth the enhancement mats. To get max + version, that's 35 levels on the first one and 70 levels on the + version, using only spirit for efficiency. That's a tall task.

And shouldn't you be studying? :)

Justice711
05-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Give the bro a break ( give him a tiger... :p ) its nice that he comes in once a while right? :) lol...

I think besides earth & water.. All other elements are a hassle to level.. Lol...

Was hoping for an event or anything else... The arena & farming mats are getting boring.. Plus it takes a hell a lot of effort to level an armor to 70...

Alexa
05-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Omg... Why is this boss so expensive!? Really what makes it different? It's 200,000 for Christ sakes! At the very least, make it to 150,000... I barely have 40,000 because I've been trying to level up the last armor boss armor. Then I have to get the plus version. Then I have to level that boss armor to 35 too. Ufff so much gold. I need to raise at least 400,000...

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Don't understand how people have so many issues with gold.. I can't get rid of mine lol and my training fields are only lvl 2 but who knows maybe it'll disappear lol

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Give the bro a break ( give him a tiger... :p ) its nice that he comes in once a while right? :) lol...

I think besides earth & water.. All other elements are a hassle to level.. Lol...

Was hoping for an event or anything else... The arena & farming mats are getting boring.. Plus it takes a hell a lot of effort to level an armor to 70...

You're right, coming here is probably a nice little study break for him. :)

Justice711
05-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Don't understand how people have so many issues with gold.. I can't get rid of mine lol and my training fields are only lvl 2 but who knows maybe it'll disappear lol

What armors are u leveling? U open all the fields? If u have so much gold, & can't spent it fast enough, u should consider getting more armory..

DreamM0d3
05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
You're right, coming here is probably a nice little study break for him. :)

Lol sure is. That said, although slower than usual, I have managed to max out Nemesis. Those who have me on their friend list can continue to summon me. Good Luck!

Slevinn
05-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I also have maxed out nemesis! For this boss I like his element, but dislike boss armor.

deathexe
05-02-2013, 02:31 AM
So far how many of you are actually considering using the armor? Personally I still think 1.3k attack isn't something that should be overlooked, but its defense and element brings it down though.

Howzee87
05-02-2013, 03:05 AM
While the look of this boss' armour isn't the most impressive I do think the high attack and element make it a good addition.
It would be great versus Swamp Sharman, Flowstone, Vinewood, and Dragon Tamer. The first three of which every 2nd person in the arena seems to have.

And, if nothing else, it would be great for farming snakeskins :-)

RockLee
05-02-2013, 03:36 AM
FYI: Maxing Nemesis takes 750 Enhancement Points this week.

Anyone can confirm the 750 Enhancement Points for this week Nemesis? I suppose a normal nemesis needs the same amount of EP as a mono element 2nd tier armor (sea form armor for e.g.) and that requires only 194 EP. So if it's true then it will need 4 times more materials to max it out?

Please advise. Thanks! =)

deathexe
05-02-2013, 03:39 AM
Anyone can confirm the 750 Enhancement Points for this week Nemesis? I suppose a normal nemesis needs the same amount of EP as a mono element 2nd tier armor (sea form armor for e.g.) and that requires only 194 EP. So if it's true then it will need 4 times more materials to max it out?

Please advise. Thanks! =)

I would say that 750 EP is just about right. Radlonghammer's pretty accurate.

RockLee
05-02-2013, 03:53 AM
I would say that 750 EP is just about right. Radlonghammer's pretty accurate.

I see. So, I suppose that is more than the normal nemesis armor needs rite? May I know how much EP does the normal one needs? Thanks in advance! =)

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 04:11 AM
194 :)
you're welcome.
I see. So, I suppose that is more than the normal nemesis armor needs rite? May I know how much EP does the normal one needs? Thanks in advance! =)

Shogun
05-02-2013, 04:16 AM
honestly I would rather have my knight transform into that cute seahorse-like monster coz the design on this new armor is terrible.

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 04:17 AM
haha agreed
I cannot understand why the boss design well but the armor looks so ugly...
honestly I would rather have my knight transform into that cute seahorse-like monster coz the design on this new armor is terrible.

Daemon
05-02-2013, 04:33 AM
I'm hoping the female version look better. It's unlikely but still.

haha agreed
I cannot understand why the boss design well but the armor looks so ugly...

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm hoping too.
But I find that most armor are ideally design for male, you can see many armor are perfectly for male, but so ugly for female...
Not only the bad design for female fitting, BUT the female module is fundamentally ugly... from my sight, no matter changing hair style, color or etc, she is a fat woman...
I'm hoping the female version look better. It's unlikely but still.

DreamM0d3
05-02-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm hoping too.
But I find that most armor are ideally design for male, you can see many armor are perfectly for male, but so ugly for female...
Not only the bad design for female fitting, BUT the female module is fundamentally ugly... from my sight, no matter changing hair style, color or etc, she is a fat woman...

Hmm mostly true but the female Living Flame does look good. Reminds me of a female Blood Elf from Warcraft.

Daemon
05-02-2013, 08:04 AM
The female final version of the Bone Harvester's Garb looks good too.

Hmm mostly true but the female Living Flame does look good. Reminds me of a female Blood Elf from Warcraft.

DreamM0d3
05-02-2013, 08:12 AM
The female final version of the Bone Harvester's Garb looks good too.

Yeah actually most of the mage-like armors look good on female knights. A few other examples of female version armors that look great: Wind Monarch, Roc-feathers, Wave Charmer, Spectral Captain, Hydromancer, Sky Guardian, Bone Harvester, Wing Warrior, Atlantean.

Howzee87
05-02-2013, 08:20 AM
I find it amusing how 'sexy' a lot of the female armour is compared to the male.
One example is the Regalia; guy, trousers - girl, mini skirt

Seems to be the usual way of designing fantasy armour for females. I'm glad they're not all like that though.

zhy
05-02-2013, 08:28 AM
we took part to a survey about armor designs, at one point we had to choose between the same armor for a female knight, 1 with trousers 1 with short skirt...i think im not the only one who chose skirt then :P

Slevinn
05-02-2013, 08:55 AM
I find it amusing how 'sexy' a lot of the female armour is compared to the male.
One example is the Regalia; guy, trousers - girl, mini skirt

Seems to be the usual way of designing fantasy armour for females. I'm glad they're not all like that though.

It may seem as overkill but it is the way it is supposed to be. What diffrence would it make to choose between male or female if the armor was the same. Also females need to look like females, not like whales.

Dobey
05-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Any what's you I'd code I don't think I have you... Wanted to get people on this forums who are active on my friends list

Sunsfan1caw
05-02-2013, 11:44 AM
So far how many of you are actually considering using the armor? Personally I still think 1.3k attack isn't something that should be overlooked, but its defense and element brings it down though.

I thought about it briefly, but too much downside. Armor stats are going to keep getting higher and higher. I would rather save my mats for an armor that better suits my needs. Then, throw the mats at it and level it as quickly as possible so I get as much advantage out of it as possible before a newer, better armor comes along and repeats the cycle.

I'll tell you what, though, if the attack and defense stats were reversed and it was mono-water, I'd go for it. A high defense mono-water would be great in the arena.

zhy
05-02-2013, 02:21 PM
seems 2 more hackers have been killed, i was 7th, not 5th :P

edit : hmmm wrong thread was for arena :P

Howzee87
05-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I was considering it too but have decided to try and fuse a Wicked Wraith instead.
I'll probably still give it to my Spirit guy in the mean time though (replacing his Exorcist Vestments) just because he's a little left out :-(

If/when I do get the WW I'll just use it to enhance.

I thought about it briefly, but too much downside. Armor stats are going to keep getting higher and higher. I would rather save my mats for an armor that better suits my needs. Then, throw the mats at it and level it as quickly as possible so I get as much advantage out of it as possible before a newer, better armor comes along and repeats the cycle.

I'll tell you what, though, if the attack and defense stats were reversed and it was mono-water, I'd go for it. A high defense mono-water would be great in the arena.

Bayu
05-03-2013, 05:40 AM
I was considering it too but have decided to try and fuse a Wicked Wraith instead.
I'll probably still give it to my Spirit guy in the mean time though (replacing his Exorcist Vestments) just because he's a little left out :-(

If/when I do get the WW I'll just use it to enhance.

Didn't know you can fuse wicked wraith. With what armors are you trying to get it?

sparrel
05-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi I've been playing K & D for a while now and I'm nearly level 40, I am at stage 15 in the boss battle and I can't seem to beat it because I aint strong enough myself. Also I don't have alot of friends that have the new nemesis armor so I can't beat it. I would really appreciate if some people would want to help me with this stage by adding me as a friend.

My friend code (Incase the signature doesn't work) is:
XBC CHN YYC

Thanks

Sir William
05-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi I've been playing K & D for a while now and I'm nearly level 40, I am at stage 15 in the boss battle and I can't seem to beat it because I aint strong enough myself. Also I don't have alot of friends that have the new nemesis armor so I can't beat it. I would really appreciate if some people would want to help me with this stage by adding me as a friend.

My friend code (Incase the signature doesn't work) is:
XBC CHN YYC

Thanks

One more thing to note:

The milestone levels for the epic bosses have a spike in difficulty and will drop back to normal progression after that milestone.

For example:

Lv 12: 9,000 health 400 attack
Lv 13: 9,500 health 415 attack
Lv 14: 10,000 health 425 attack
Lv 15: 12,000 health 475 attack
Lv 16: 10,500 health 435 attack
etc..

These aren't the accurate numbers for this or any boss, just an example to show the progression I'm referring to.

Hope that helps.
I don't have nemesis, and I probably won't get it this week because I have an extremely busy weekend ahead of me and seems like a waste but I will more than likely attempt to get it next boss so feel free to add me and I can help in quests.

Level 53 with maxed Embersteel Armor+ and nearly maxed Atlantean Avenger+

xbb-qvg-pnm
IGN is will

sparrel
05-03-2013, 09:30 AM
One more thing to note:

The milestone levels for the epic bosses have a spike in difficulty and will drop back to normal progression after that milestone.

For example:

Lv 12: 9,000 health 400 attack
Lv 13: 9,500 health 415 attack
Lv 14: 10,000 health 425 attack
Lv 15: 12,000 health 475 attack
Lv 16: 10,500 health 435 attack
etc..

These aren't the accurate numbers for this or any boss, just an example to show the progression I'm referring to.

Hope that helps.
I don't have nemesis, and I probably won't get it this week because I have an extremely busy weekend ahead of me and seems like a waste but I will more than likely attempt to get it next boss so feel free to add me and I can help in quests.

Level 53 with maxed Embersteel Armor+ and nearly maxed Atlantean Avenger+

xbb-qvg-pnm
IGN is will

I was already wondering why the level 11 boss was alot easier then the level 10 one thanks :)
Is the only way to get the nemesis armor via the highest level chance chests or is there another way? And if its the only way, can I only get it by buying gems?

Sir William
05-03-2013, 09:34 AM
I was already wondering why the level 11 boss was alot easier then the level 10 one thanks :)
Is the only way to get the nemesis armor via the highest level chance chests or is there another way? And if its the only way, can I only get it by buying gems?

To the extent of my knowledge, weekly Nemesis armors are only available from opening Dark Prince Chests (DPC).

20 gems each, or open 11 at once for 200.

Gems can be purchased with money or you can gain them for free by doing offers in game. The most common method for free gems is watching videos when they are available.

They are either 15 or 30 second advertisements and you are given 1 gem at the end of the video.
Another method is to do non-video offers which are generally surveys or raffles.

I've found that most of those offers are inconsistent and time-consuming; generally not worth the trouble of spending 45 minutes filling out a survey and then no gems are given.

If money is not an issue to you, by and large the easiest way is to just buy them. (They periodically do sales on their gems so you may want to wait until another sale is going on).

Hope this helps.

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Actually, beside those main stages bosses (each last one before you can collect the reward) are much obviously stronger than former or few later, others no big different (compare to same range levels).

We normally use our left hp to judge the power of each boss, sometimes when the boss miss many attacks, or we can give more special attacks during the normal attacks, we will feel the boss is pretty easy to kill, otherwise, the boss may feel harder to kill.

For the 60th an example, I can kill it in 5 people(3 of mine+ 2 friends), if I'm unlucky, the boss will remain about few hps before all my people dead, such as 120hp 180hp, or 2300hp, 3200hp, 7700hp, 8200hp etc. Or sometimes I just kill it and remain the last people who with half hp, thus you can see the same boss, same people, the results would be largely vary:)

sparrel
05-03-2013, 09:39 AM
To the extent of my knowledge, weekly Nemesis armors are only available from opening Dark Prince Chests (DPC).

20 gems each, or open 11 at once for 200.

Gems can be purchased with money or you can gain them for free by doing offers in game. The most common method for free gems is watching videos when they are available.

They are either 15 or 30 second advertisements and you are given 1 gem at the end of the video.
Another method is to do non-video offers which are generally surveys or raffles.

I've found that most of those offers are inconsistent and time-consuming; generally not worth the trouble of spending 45 minutes filling out a survey and then no gems are given.

If money is not an issue to you, by and large the easiest way is to just buy them. (They periodically do sales on their gems so you may want to wait until another sale is going on).

Hope this helps.

Tyvm it did help. :)

sparrel
05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Actually, beside those main stages bosses (each last one before you can collect the reward) are much obviously stronger than former or few later, others no big different (compare to same range levels).

We normally use our left hp to judge the power of each boss, sometimes when the boss miss many attacks, or we can give more special attacks during the normal attacks, we will feel the boss is pretty easy to kill, otherwise, the boss may feel harder to kill.

For the 60th an example, I can kill it in 5 people(3 of mine+ 2 friends), if I'm unlucky, the boss will remain about few hps before all my people dead, such as 120hp 180hp, or 2300hp, 3200hp, 7700hp, 8200hp etc. Or sometimes I just kill it and remain the last people who with half hp, thus you can see the same boss, same people, the results would be largely vary:)

I've experienced this alot of times, sometimes my Knights are just **** and miss alot and sometimes they crit alot xD

Howzee87
05-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Didn't know you can fuse wicked wraith. With what armors are you trying to get it?

I haven't started trying for the WW yet - trying to get Swamp Sharman first.
Was planning on using Mystic (10 rewarded from Boss) and Stonescale+.

Honestly I'm just assuming that all armours are fusable, with rarer armours being less likely results.
Can anyone confirm this one way or the other?

If it's not, I think I'll have to borrow 29 friends phones for 15 minutes each and refer myself after completing the tutorial for them :-)

Justice711
05-03-2013, 10:24 AM
+ version are not craftable. Haha all the best

musizian
05-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Dear Pros,
I need help on beating the fairy dragon with nemesis costume.
Is there any kind soul out there like Andrew and Slevinn who are willing to help me out?
Thanks!

My Code is XBC-FMG-GMC, I need 7 more to collect the wing! Thanks guys!

Musizian

Ryuugan
05-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Btw...the nemesis armor looks awesome this week! Many, many times the nemesis has been better looking than the boss! I'm not a collector, but if I were I'd be all over this one.
right the nemesis armor looks really cool i love it specially cause it has a sword as a weapon... also wished it would have been a legendary armor and not a nemesis...

Ryuugan
05-03-2013, 11:57 AM

i mentioned about future earth boss using it instead of a nemesis since it has 1300+ atk and mono element boss... i wouldnt use it on arena either

Raistmar
05-03-2013, 12:19 PM
It's not very efficient if you'd only have very limited instances when you can use it. It would take up lots of time and resources. First you gotta level it up to 35 to unlock the + version before maxing it. And it doesn't even look that good.

Ryuugan
05-03-2013, 12:27 PM
It's not very efficient if you'd only have very limited instances when you can use it. It would take up lots of time and resources. First you gotta level it up to 35 to unlock the + version before maxing it. And it doesn't even look that good.

its much better than spending gems for dpc and u might dun get the nemesis for next earth boss and not to mention nemesis only good until the boss event is over... it will be uselesd then, but the 1300+ atk and 800+ def spirit armor will be a good subtitute for spirit nemesis and u can use the armor example to farm swamp shaman material....

Raistmar
05-03-2013, 12:38 PM
When you're able to waste that much resources to max this armor I think you would have passed the need to farm for swamp shaman. But I would agree that it's a viable replacement for a nemesis. But still too much downside. But as the saying goes, to each his own.

musizian
05-03-2013, 03:50 PM
hey guys,
I am currently level 35. I am stuck at level 14 of bossing (level 15 fairy boss with 10000 HP).
It is impossible to kill the boss. My teams are 3 fire element armour + one level 101 with fire armour too. Is it impossible to kill the boss without nemesis armour from this point onwards??
thanks for your input.

zhy
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
uhm getting boring, will have 25 living flame in few days n dunno what to do with em, have spectral+ wurm+ infernal+ shaman+ admiral+ steampowered+ maxed out, dont wanna work on storm sorcerer sky guardian wicked wraith with no + :P, any suggestion to use those living flames? :P have also about 10 snakeskins n 10 50pts armors with the same problem

Aradan
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
uhm getting boring, will have 25 living flame in few days n dunno what to do with em, have spectral+ wurm+ infernal+ shaman+ admiral+ steampowered+ maxed out, dont wanna work on storm sorcerer sky guardian wicked wraith with no + :P, any suggestion to use those living flames? :P have also about 10 snakeskins n 10 50pts armors with the same problem

stack up some gems and use them in the dark prince chest to get whatever "legendary" armor they will release this week with a 3x chance, hope you get that armor(or some useful + version armor) then there you go, something to waste all your mats and gold on again.

Bigraskal
05-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Hey guys Can someone help me with this Boss fight I'm at boss lvl 15 can someone help me please =)

add me please

XBB-DRH-ZXW ;)

Slevinn
05-04-2013, 03:02 AM
To all new/and other players who are chasing the weekly boss!

Harvey has provided some very good tips (guide) to show what is a priority in the game and whatnot.
The advice is very true and usefull to all players in my opinion. Link below:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53490-A-MUST-READ-Thread-for-people-who-are-farming-weekly-boss.

SnakeAgo
05-04-2013, 04:58 AM
Hi guys, i really need help to beat lvl 15 faerie dragon, can someone help me to do it? I'm trying from yesterday, but i can't do it.
Really thanks

XBC-CFV-BRM

Please tell me your name!

cool-extreme
05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
I need 3 nemesis for kill the dragon last time of 15 please add me if you have it
i try so much time to kill him without but nothing to do :(

XBC - DWR - ZGN

hhm
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM
I need 3 nemesis for kill the dragon last time of 15 please add me if you have it
i try so much time to kill him without but nothing to do :(

XBC - DWR - ZGN

SnakeAgo, cool-extreme, I added u both. I got a max nemesis. hope i can help.

DrakoK&D
05-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Can anyone with nemesis armor for this guy please add me I'd like to have the armor from this guy

TheJoser
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I also need help with level 15 of the boss and would appreciate someone with a high level Nemesis armor adding me as a friend. My code is XBC-DYQ-HZM

Alexa
05-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Does anyone have the regular stats for this weekly boss armor? I'm thinking of getting it...

totallytrent
05-05-2013, 03:38 PM
SnakeAgo, cool-extreme, I added u both. I got a max nemesis. hope i can help.

Hope you don't mind, but i added you since you have the nemesis armor. I need help with 15 as well, Thanks so much.

Zenbar
05-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi im new to the forum but have been workin hard to lvl and gear up quickly. I also need help with lvl 15 for the armor if anyone has room on their friends list and has nemesis armor. Would greatly appreciate being added so I might use you for help with the dragon. Thanks.

Eunuchorn
05-05-2013, 08:37 PM
I fear I may never even know what this boss looks like :(

hhm
05-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Hope you don't mind, but i added you since you have the nemesis armor. I need help with 15 as well, Thanks so much.

Added chu :)

deathexe
05-05-2013, 11:09 PM
I fear I may never even know what this boss looks like :(

Haha don't worry though, you're not missing out on much.

Barryboo
05-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Im looking for people at level 95 and above with nemesis. I can almost get to level 60 but need some more help.
Im level 98 and looking to get my own nemesis from next week.
pm me your code if you are level 95 and above with nemesis and I will add you.
Thanks

TheJoser
05-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Are the Eldritch Keeper's robes (craftable from the weekly boss) worth paying the 200,000 gold? I see some impressive beginning stats, but it's mono and doesn't level up as nicely as the 'big four'. Should I not waste my time?

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Are the Eldritch Keeper's robes (craftable from the weekly boss) worth paying the 200,000 gold? I see some impressive beginning stats, but it's mono and doesn't level up as nicely as the 'big four'. Should I not waste my time?

Do read the guide that is just posted by Harvey. It helps u put things into perspective. If u r a low level player, I will say don't bother. It looks ugly, & most prob a better one will come out within 1-2 mths...

noskacj
05-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Hi all,

i am relatively new to this game, and am looking to expand my friend list. I am an active player, so i hope to be able to add friends. It will be best if you have the nemesis armor, but everyone is welcomed. Thanks so much :)

My player ID: XBB-QCZ-CBG

Daemon
05-07-2013, 06:50 AM
It seemed last epic boss there was some conflicting reports about how much damage you would have done to the boss after the 60 kills. I thought it might be helpful for everyone to post their damage scores once they reach the end of the rewards so we can compare.

I just killed the Faerie Dragon Swarm the 60th time and my damage score is 1,317,754. I killed it every time it appeared, without it disappearing and healing itself.

*I realize we will all be a little different because of overkill but that difference should not be too large.

zhy
05-07-2013, 07:40 AM
uhm i have 3 more to kill, but im already at 1336409, with the 3 left i should have about 1446k

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 07:58 AM
yep, 144 million is the right number
uhm i have 3 more to kill, but im already at 1336409, with the 3 left i should have about 1446k

iisaiahc
05-07-2013, 07:59 AM
2 levels more and i'm able to reach level 43 for the first time! Did it with only nemesis on friends!

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Great JOB!
When you reach to lv100, you can pass 51 stage without nemesis too:)
2 levels more and i'm able to reach level 43 for the first time! Did it with only nemesis on friends!

iisaiahc
05-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks bro! Should be able to reach level 90 by the end of the week. Will be having exams the coming week so training will be slow :( On the upside i've been able to get more gems! Hopefully by next boss i can start investing on DPC with the gems i've obtained to get nemesis!

Ominousz
05-07-2013, 04:40 PM
How much time do we have till it dissapears? it says on may 8 (today) but not at which specific time? :P
need to beat lvl10 its so harddd :/

RadLonghammer
05-07-2013, 05:40 PM
How much time do we have till it dissapears? it says on may 8 (today) but not at which specific time? :P
need to beat lvl10 its so harddd :/

In 23 hours, 20 minutes from this post.

Ominousz
05-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks mate, btw how do u know this? is there a place u can check?

hhm
05-07-2013, 09:18 PM

Couldnt waitt!

Luthienwind
05-07-2013, 10:16 PM
New Armor likely to have wind base, hope is wind and water.

rockyarora
05-07-2013, 11:28 PM
To somewhat i was successful in defeating them, collected some gems and items but couldn't go much far. Awww lost it finally but good experience

Slevinn
05-07-2013, 11:29 PM
w00t almost at level 51, new rec for me

poopmonster
05-08-2013, 06:22 AM
I am stuck on the 15th boss and I neeed help on beating it.
My code is XBB-RNP-HGP.
Please and thank you.

Ascherian
05-08-2013, 06:50 AM
hey i need help, im stuck on 15 and none of my friends have nemesis armor. please send me a request if you have a nemesis armor,thanks :).

XBC-CCY-pQY

RadLonghammer
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks mate, btw how do u know this? is there a place u can check?

I've just seen it happen at 7:00 PM (US Central Time) every week. If you need to check it, check the tournament arena. The new boss shows up exactly 24 hours before the new arena event starts.