PDA

View Full Version : This week Only 34-36 people had passed 60 stages.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Well, I have to say that this number is below my anticipation, there are thousand or even ten thousand+ people are playing this game, but only few people can finally reach the 60 stages.

From my experience, after finishing the 60 stages, the damage should be between 143 to 144 million or above, so that from the damage board, this time only 34 to 36 people actually did that.

If they are above 25th, all of them can craft 3 half dragon+ armors:)

From the damage board, I'm glad to find many pro players who above 34 are forum members:

33 Dream0d3 145 million
28 Oceanhawk 148 million
20 Catastrophy 151 million
13 Dragon 157 million
10 zhy 159 million
08 Sunsfan1caw 161 million
06 Eunuchorn 163 million
05 Me :) 165 million
04 Charme 180 million Congrats! should be the highest damage in forum this time

There are 2.3 hrs left for the last fighting, then another weekly boss will appear, hope this time more forum members will pass the 60 stages and gain the black key:) Let's beat the damn boss!

At last, shall we guess what are the elements of next boss, I would guess water/spirit (for replacing Spectral Captain Uniform :) ) or water/fire (for replacing Steampower :( )

Balthasar
05-01-2013, 02:51 PM
This is first week that I'm not in the top 10

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Congrats everyone :) I'm workin my way to get there! 3 hrs left until my half drag+ is done. I think this boss will replace rocfeather, we shall see! I'm excited lol

I forgot they released sky guardian which replaced roc. So your probably right !

Also do all armors have 3 evolutions? Really excited to see the 3rd on my half dragon.

Daemon
05-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Because I got screwed by the dark prince chests this week and didn't get a nemesis after 13 chests, I'm doing nowhere near as good as I usually do. I'm currently ranked 45th, however I did manage to get through all 60 battles. I had to use 12 gems to revive my people on the 60th stage though.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I think you're right about 3 evolutions:) The half dragon's final form will hold an axe, much more interesting than Infernal's hammer.
Congrats everyone :) I'm workin my way to get there! 3 hrs left until my half drag+ is done. I think this boss will replace rocfeather, we shall see! I'm excited lol

I forgot they released sky guardian which replaced roc. So your probably right !

Also do all armors have 3 evolutions? Really excited to see the 3rd on my half dragon.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:24 PM
What a pity... In my impression, you always ranked high in damage board. Actually you've already did a great work without a nemesis. If I were you, I probably rank below 100th...
Wish you can have a better luck in the next boss:)
Because I got screwed by the dark prince chests this week and didn't get a nemesis after 13 chests, I'm doing nowhere near as good as I usually do. I'm currently ranked 45th, however I did manage to get through all 60 battles. I had to use 12 gems to revive my people on the 60th stage though.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
I've find some forum members who always used to be ranked high, but this week drop down, maybe due to vary reason (busy work, without nemesis etc).
Wish you can return to the top10 in next boss:)
This is first week that I'm not in the top 10

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
I think you're right about 3 evolutions:) The half dragon's final form will hold an axe, much more interesting than Infernal's hammer.

My lvl 35 already has a small axe/large one in each hand. Though there may be one mlre evolution maybe not lol either it looks sick. I love it.

1.5 hrs until new boss!

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
lv35 should be the final form...
My Regalia+ reach the final form at lv35, then there is nothing more to change...

However, I would say these three weeks boss armors are all cool.
My lvl 35 already has a small axe/large one in each hand. Though there may be one mlre evolution maybe not lol either it looks sick. I love it.

1.5 hrs until new boss!

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 03:45 PM
lv35 should be the final form...
My Regalia+ reach the final form at lv35, then there is nothing more to change till lv70...

However, I would say these three weeks boss armors are all cool.

So final form is at 70 if something changes right? Yeah I really like the admiral one too. Excited for this upcoming lol

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Nope, my bad, there is no change after lv35...
So final form is at 70 if something changes right? Yeah I really like the admiral one too. Excited for this upcoming lol

Daemon
05-01-2013, 03:48 PM
I hope your right about the new armor Harvey. Having a replacement for the spectral captain would be great. It's a useful combination of elements but its stats are terrible. However, at some point they are going to need to go back to finish off the mono elements. Currently there are 2 four star mono element armors for spirit, earth, and water, but only 1 for air and fire.

deathexe
05-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I hope your right about the new armor Harvey. Having a replacement for the spectral captain would be great. It's a useful combination of elements but its stats are terrible. However, at some point they are going to need to go back to finish off the mono elements. Currently there are 2 four star mono element armors for spirit, earth, and water, but only 1 for air and fire.

Man, I could really use an air monolelement armor right now :/ what was the last one?
I was hoping and thinking that this boss may be one of those element that aren't so common for 70 armors like water/wind

Daemon
05-01-2013, 03:56 PM
The last 4 star air mono element was the Cloud King's Finery. Its + version had the max stats of: ATK 746 DEF 703. So it was all kinds of crap.

Man, I could really use an air monolelement armor right now :/ what was the last one?
I was hoping and thinking that this boss may be one of those element that aren't so common for 70 armors like water/wind

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Reasonable point, however I doubt that GREE may not turn back since they released many dual-element boss armor ideal for replacing old 3 stars armor, it would be more attractive if the boss armor are dual elements rather than mono element, which may bring more money to GREE.
And after GREE released the Madness Aegis Dragon armor, the trend becomes over and over, thus I may suppose that GREE may not turn back :( (also they never bring the nemesis back to the enhance chest etc.)

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 03:58 PM
How dissapointing, there should be final evolutions for maxing out them lol oh well it's still awesome. One hr to go woooooo.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Yep, you're right, there should be a surprise for reaching lv70, however there is not :(

Yep, 59mins to go, good luck to the dark prince chest:)
How dissapointing, there should be final evolutions for maxing out them lol oh well it's still awesome. One hr to go woooooo.

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 04:42 PM
From my experience, after finishing the 60 stages, the damage should be between 143 to 144 million or above, so that from the damage board, this time only 34 to 36 people actually did that.

No so. I got my 60 kills with 1,126,946 Damage, placing me at #103 on the damage leaderboard. Not only that, but I had to repeat a couple of levels because I go distracted, and let time expire on me. I could have racked up points beyond that, by continuing to fight the boss, but I decided to use my friends for Dark Prince farming instead.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 04:51 PM
That must be some stages missing so that cause this damage.
I kill every stage and pass stage 60, the damage is 144 million.
You can check the material you got, if you did kill every bosses, you should be able to craft 3 armors after passing stage 60, otherwise there must be many stages missing.
No so. I got my 60 kills with 1,126,946 Damage, placing me at #103 on the damage leaderboard. Not only that, but I had to repeat a couple of levels because I go distracted, and let time expire on me. I could have racked up points beyond that, by continuing to fight the boss, but I decided to use my friends for Dark Prince farming instead.

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Omg!???? Holyuuy

Justice711
05-01-2013, 05:02 PM
It's mono this week!

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 05:02 PM
2169 total stats and its just spirit

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 05:03 PM
WOW you are correct!!! The new armor is mono spirit, ATK 1365 DEF 804
The last 4 star air mono element was the Cloud King's Finery. Its + version had the max stats of: ATK 746 DEF 703. So it was all kinds of crap.

Justice711
05-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Seems like GREE likes spirit a lot...

Where to find 3 types of fire armor for it? Hydra, living &???

hlw_rocer
05-01-2013, 05:18 PM
does anyone have any tips on getting the 60th kill if you don't have nemesis? aiming for 90+ soon and I'm going to want to be able to get there for the 5 keys

Sir William
05-01-2013, 05:53 PM
I have a maxed ember steel+ that has worked well enough for me so far.

Cleared 11 with just main but ran out of energy.

starkthunder
05-01-2013, 06:15 PM
cleared to14 with maxed hydra on main knight then took 3 try's to do 15 solo. Just wanted to see how far I could get with 1 knight in a 1 star armor

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 06:30 PM
cleared to14 with maxed hydra on main knight then took 3 try's to do 15 solo. Just wanted to see how far I could get with 1 knight in a 1 star armor

Boss Level 14-15 represents the most substantial jump in boss power of the entire progression. I always use 3 knights for L15, but bump it back down for 16.

Justice711
05-01-2013, 06:35 PM
I have a maxed ember steel+ that has worked well enough for me so far.

Cleared 11 with just main but ran out of energy.

What armor is ember steel +? How do u get it?

Found it. Did u get the + version from the chest? What is the max stats?

Sir William
05-01-2013, 06:55 PM
What armor is ember steel +? How do u get it?

Found it. Did u get the + version from the chest? What is the max stats?

Yes I got the + in the DPC.
Max is 719/586

With level 51 I'm at 9XX/8XX

DreamM0d3
05-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Im actually surprised I managed to beat the boss because the only time I log in these days is to fight the boss.

Daemon
05-01-2013, 11:56 PM
WOW you are correct!!! The new armor is mono spirit, ATK 1365 DEF 804

Well I was more thinking it would be a wind or fire mono since there is only 1 of each of those... a 3rd spirit mono is annoying. It has better stats than the other 2, but they look a lot better than this acid tripping bee keeping costume.

Just in case anyone wants to compare the other spirit monos, here are their max stats:

Ethereal Garment+ ATK 857 DEF 1010
Bone Harvesters Garb+: ATK 1010 DEF 857
Eldritch Keeper's Robe+: ATK 1365 DEF 804

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Thx for the stats, seems that GREE really like spirit armor, no matter nemesis or boss armor.
Agree with your point, this one is ugly...... Although dominate from stats.
I will try go further as you last week did, pass 43 seems easy even without nemesis by friends help, but should not pass 60 this time:( anyway, just try my best to do.
Well I was more thinking it would be a wind or fire mono since there is only 1 of each of those... a 3rd spirit mono is annoying. It has better stats than the other 2, but they look a lot better than this acid tripping bee keeping costume.

Just in case anyone wants to compare the other spirit monos, here are their max stats:

Ethereal Garment+ ATK 857 DEF 1010
Bone Harvesters Garb+: ATK 1010 DEF 857
Eldritch Keeper's Robe+: ATK 1365 DEF 804

Daemon
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
I think you will be able to do it Harvey.

Last week we had an earth+fire elemental boss and I used my lvl 70 swamp shaman, lvl 70 deep sea diver (I upgraded it through the week), and lvl 70 Storm sorcerer (which had a bad element for the boss). And, with the help of friends, I only needed to revive my party on the 60th fight.

This week you can use admiral regalia and dark prince which are much better armors as they have higher ATK. It should be possible.

Thx for the stats, seems that GREE really like spirit armor, no matter nemesis or boss armor.
Agree with your point, this one is ugly...... Although dominate from stats.
I will try go further as you last week did, pass 43 seems easy even without nemesis by friends help, but should not pass 60 this time:( anyway, just try my best to do.

Catastr0phy
05-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Too crappy for me to get nemesis.
It's mono, low on defence, looks silly..
I'll just take a week off, get 43, maybe 51, kills. will just farm snakeskins for the next duo element, since i got just 3 maxed out lvl 70 armors. also I can save up some money, since i was running low on it. Guess im not even unhappy this week has a fail armor.