PDA

View Full Version : Gree accidently swithched my account

flamingdragon
05-01-2013, 02:11 PM
hey gree. My account got deleted i want it back. My ally code is 312128 846. Plz finish it by today. The boss and ltq and honor units are great

BADMARKX
05-01-2013, 03:21 PM
hey gree. My account got deleted i want it back. My ally code is 312128 846. Plz finish it by today. The boss and ltq and honor units are great
How did this happen? I wish I could delete an account and start over.

Rastlin
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Good luck on getting it back in a day! Expect more like 3 weeks. Guild mate dropped and broke his iPad, so he had to buy a new one. Took three weeks for GREE to just move his account over to his new iPad. He is a gem user, and missed the last war waiting...

Valid or
05-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Good luck on getting it back in a day! Expect more like 3 weeks. Guild mate dropped and broke his iPad, so he had to buy a new one. Took three weeks for GREE to just move his account over to his new iPad. He is a gem user, and missed the last war waiting...
Is there something about the transfer account from inside the game that's not working for some people? It worked fine for me the other day, ipad to ipad. Thought the problem was with the iPhone and transfer. Glad I tried it first and not assumed it didn't work. Or I would have been waiting...weeks from the sound of it.

Rastlin
05-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Valid or, since his old iPad was broken, he has not able to do the normal transfer from one machine to the next.

fred1234
05-03-2013, 12:00 AM
if you are trying to get id back it was 1week before i got id back and afew emails and switched ids took a further week good luck