PDA

View Full Version : Skill Points

Web323
05-01-2013, 01:46 PM
What is the best way to distribute skill points?

Q-Ball
05-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Depends. what do you value most?

Shinazueli
05-01-2013, 02:07 PM
I value money. 70% HS, 10% of the other three each.

Or 1 HS point per level and use the other point to alternate between the other three.

Q-Ball
05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
You got it down to a science. I'm making up for all the Skill Points i put in Attack/Defense early on. I'd say you don't need more than 20-25 Stamina. After that, dump it in HS and Attack/Defense.

I value money. 70% HS, 10% of the other three each.

Or 1 HS point per level and use the other point to alternate between the other three.

Shinazueli
05-01-2013, 02:19 PM
I'd say given their history of one entire pvp event you could stop at 12 or 15 stamina.

And the whole world is a science experiment. Just gotta know the rules. :)

Web323
05-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks, I have been dumping them into HS, Attack and Def. This boss event boosted me from level 10 to level 53 in two days.

Valsuvious
05-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Personally if you like raiding or attacking at all then I'd think you want more than 30. Mine is at )0 and I'm comfortable w it. I still think atk/def is a waste but that might be just me. My stamina is at 60 and everything else is dumped in to hs

BADMARKX
05-01-2013, 03:24 PM
My big account has over 250 attack skill points which is great for PvP. I don't get the surprises some do by attack rivals with lower stats and losing.
I just started a LLP and have put everything to hero strength and is killing it in the LTQ.
I have a feeling it won't take long to surpass my year old account.

bfdill
05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
I did Stamina or HS and one attack or defense per level until stamina hit 12. Then I was doing HS and attack or defense, but now I'm pretty much all HS all the time. It just seems like attack/defense is worthless (separate topic) and HS does so much for the LTE, that the HS points will eventually earn back lost attack/defense?? I PvP like a mofo, but I regret all the attack/defense I have.

It seems like if I had lower attack/defense, I'd just get matched with weaker players, net change zero.

Dark knight
05-03-2013, 11:12 AM
My big account has over 250 attack skill points which is great for PvP. I don't get the surprises some do by attack rivals with lower stats and losing.
I just started a LLP and have put everything to hero strength and is killing it in the LTQ.
I have a feeling it won't take long to surpass my year old account.

i agree me to same thing for me... camp and put all points to hero s. and 12 for stamina becouse you cant attack one player more than that ... i you are gold thief (raiding ) kind put to stamina more but anyway after new vault upgrading i think not worth