PDA

View Full Version : Santa Marta train event not working?

Baller
05-01-2013, 10:15 AM
I've just got done building the new LE building and I didn't receive the unit nor did my iph went up. Plus in my goals it still said that I need to build the building. Anyone else have this problem? Used 10 gold to finish building.

Thief
05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Have you tried logging out and then back in?

That usually changes the IPH issue. As for the unit it should be automatic but maybe that will get it in your inventory as well.

Bobar
05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
I've just got done building the new LE building and I didn't receive the unit nor did my iph went up. Plus in my goals it still said that I need to build the building. Anyone else have this problem? Used 10 gold to finish building.
you restarted the game?

Miner
05-01-2013, 10:17 AM

I had mine get froze last month on the curragh building. I sent in a ticket and about 20 minutes later, I noticed the goal was changed and the unit was there and support replied the next day saying they showed it was already there. I just got hung up for a while for whatever reason. My advice, sit tight for a little bit and see what happens. Lame response... I know. I should work for support!

Oh and by the way, your IPH won't increase when a newly constructed building finishes. If you notice, it changes as soon as you start the construction process. Unlike upgrades, which don't change your IPH until they actually finish.

impulse
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
i actually upgraded it to level 2 and it all started to work.

Baller
05-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Thanks guys, well I moved my building around and it work