PDA

View Full Version : Tired of doing all the hard work? Are you upset with your faction?

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 09:28 AM
We are a top 25 faction! If there is anyone out there who is tired of doing all the work in there faction or is upset with something in the faction, pm me! I have a great opportunity for you. With only one requirement and no you don't have to empty your bank account! Just go ahead and pm me for all the information :)

All you have to do is get 100k WP points in every war and your in :)

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 10:14 AM
The cartel

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Don't be like pj and do all the hard work...

Miner
05-01-2013, 11:20 AM
This thread is going well for you so far buddy. So far, you've responded to yourself twice!

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 11:23 AM
and now both you and I responded, but we are not being constructive in our posts.

Miner
05-01-2013, 11:32 AM
and now both you and I responded, but we are not being constructive in our posts.

What's up poop? Want to hi-jack the crap out of this thread for old time's sake?

steveo127
05-01-2013, 11:34 AM
hi-jack the "crap" out of it...get it....poop....crap...ahhahhahaha.................. ...but really, why is 600k bleeped out in-game????

What's up poop? Want to hi-jack the crap out of this thread for old time's sake?

Miner
05-01-2013, 11:36 AM
hi-jack the "crap" out of it...get it....poop....crap...ahhahhahaha.................. ...but really, why is 600k bleeped out in-game????

Gree isn't the only one who can be clever (i.e. Pirate Imperial Super Battleship).

600k probably got bleeped out because all the hackers were posting messages like, "Hey, check it out. I got 600k stats for free!". So instead of stopping the hackers, they filtered their messages.

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 11:39 AM
virtual Hi-Five there Miner Buddy!

Thief
05-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Gree isn't the only one who can be clever (i.e. Pirate Imperial Super Battleship).

600k probably got bleeped out because all the hackers were posting messages like, "Hey, check it out. I got 600k stats for free!". So instead of stopping the hackers, they filtered their messages.

Want 600k Stats?
For a limited time send Thief $199.99 and he will find a legitamate way for you to have 600k Stats.
BUT wait contact me in the next 5 min he will cut the price down to $99.99 and he will tell you how awesome your stats are.

*Please note results may vary by participant. Side effects include being hated in the forum/game and on VERY rare occassions potential Banning (Although Thief is working on this)

In addition you can pay only $199.99 and we wil work with you for the next year to make sure you are a satisfied customer!

*Please note since Satisified is subjective and since work is well....not reasults may vary.

Edit: Please note that VFF doesn't condone such actions and Thief is acting all on his own.

Miner
05-01-2013, 11:48 AM
virtual Hi-Five there Miner Buddy!

Was just reading your signature poopenshire. Congrats on finally getting your attack and defense over 13k. It's been a long road for you. Glad to see you made it to that milestone. Keep it up.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM
It's easy to see why 600K is bleeped out in game. A 6 is used for a G, so put the G where that 6 is and you've spelled an insult against an entire race of people. The pejorative was used by US GI Joes in Korea and Vietnam. Now, does it make sense?

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Was just reading your signature poopenshire. Congrats on finally getting your attack and defense over 13k. It's been a long road for you. Glad to see you made it to that milestone. Keep it up.

its those Tree Snipers, I swear they work wonders.....

I had to find a use for them.

Miner
05-01-2013, 11:53 AM
It's easy to see why 600K is bleeped out in game. A 6 is used for a G, so put the G where that 6 is and you've spelled an insult against an entire race of people. The pejorative was used by US GI Joes in Korea and Vietnam. Now, does it make sense?

Dang you PJ. We were taking this completely off topic and you had to bring in a dose of reality!

You are, however, absolutely correct about the reason for it. The word was used with the intent to offend greatly.

Now, back to the hi-jacking.

Is there a fly in here?

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I didn't see a fly, but I did see a Mole.

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I didn't see a fly, but I did see a Mole.

It seems like this would be a good time for a specific picture of a unicorn... Where's Fl@sh when you need him?

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:01 PM
It seems like this would be a good time for a specific picture of a unicorn... Where's Fl@sh when you need him?

I think he is working. I have not seen him at the Cove yet today. He might have had a rip in his sails.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Ok fine! You guys win!! You can hijack this thread, and ill still recruit

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:09 PM

I don't think we're still allies buddy. Send me an invite to 991-299-052 and I'll accept.

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:11 PM
We hijack becuase we care!

Burnt
05-01-2013, 12:17 PM
I don't think we're still allies buddy. Send me an invite to 991-299-052 and I'll accept.

This is awesome....popcorn and slurpee have been refilled.

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:19 PM
I just got an email from publisher's clearing house. They say I won again! I better go hurry and and respond.

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:24 PM
This is awesome....popcorn and slurpee have been refilled.

we won't interfere, this is non-troll hijack. I promised not to troll anymore. just have fun. I like Gin. he is not a high level player and thusly has potential for high WP scoring.

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
we won't interfere, this is non-troll hijack. I promised not to troll anymore. just have fun. I like Gin. he is not a high level player and thusly has potential for high WP scoring.

Poopenshire, did you get Gin's ally request yet? ;)

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Poopenshire, did you get Gin's ally request yet? ;)

I cannot accept or remove allies, my game freezes and never unlocks when I access the ally menus. trying to get it solved. I get no crash reports either so I cannot help support by sending them. its a right mess.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 12:29 PM

That's sooooo nice of you poop! I love man, come over here and give me a hug lol

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:30 PM
OK. Hi-jacking is complete I'd say. Let this highly successful recruiting tactic continue.

Man that felt good though.

Morphlingman
05-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Geez. I send GIN out on a solo recruitment mission. And he gets himself hijacked. Now I got send out more for a rescue mission. Lol

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Geez. I send GIN out on a solo recruitment mission. And he gets himself hijacked. Now I got send out more for a rescue mission. Lol

Never send a boy to do a man's work buddy. ;)

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:34 PM

Yeah but he got hijacked by 2 of the best out there. Gotta give the little guy a break. he just got home from war and he has to deal with us.

Morphlingman
05-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Never send a boy to do a man's work buddy. ;)

I hear that. Now, how much you gonna pay me to take GIN back. Lol

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:50 PM
I hear that. Now, how much you gonna pay me to take GIN back. Lol

Oh don't worry. He's like a puppy. He may run off for a little while to play, but as soon as a big dog steps out, he'll come running back and hide behind your leg. ;)

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 12:52 PM
It is such a honor to be hijacked by poop, miner, and pj

CAPT.GIN
Hahahah you guys are killing me with the jokes...

ohgreatitsryan
I think what you meant to say Miner, is: As soon as he picks a fight with too big of a dog, he'll come running back and hide behind your leg.

Miner
05-01-2013, 12:55 PM
C'mon back PJ. We need to take this to the next level of hi-jacking!

Someone put an APB out on Bronson as well. This could go places no one has dreamt!

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 12:58 PM

Someone put an APB out on Bronson as well. This could go places no one has dreamt!

I sent a message to Bronson to come over, but he was watching Soccer last I heard. might be tough to get him away form that.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM

Pj is off drinking the.... CARTEL!!! He should join us soon!

ohgreatitsryan
05-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I sent a message to Bronson to come over, but he was watching Soccer last I heard. might be tough to get him away form that.

Soccer? More like rugby for women.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Too early for adult beverages, guys. I'm drinking coffee and watching the last days of Jodi Arias' live streaming trial. I just don't know what I'm gonna do with myself in about a week or so. They'll start closing arguments tomorrow.

Oh well, I might take that little thing they're begging me to do in NYC. NYC in the summer can be fun. Life's pretty *amn good ain't it, laddies?

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Read any good books lately PJ?

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 01:07 PM

I just got done reading THE CARTEL it's a amazing book

ohgreatitsryan
05-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Something about live streaming trials bothers me at a core level. I feel like with the fascination and desire for fame that is so predominant, we are going to see more and more people committing easily publicized crimes just for the sick notoriety of it.

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Something about live streaming trials bothers me at a core level. I feel like with the fascination and desire for fame that is so predominant, we are going to see more and more people committing easily publicized crimes just for the sick notoriety of it.

I don't know. Facebook and Twitter let's everyone be there own mini-celebrity anyway. Hopefully that will satisfy the desire for fame enough.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM

I read a great western. The Greatest Cowboy Stories Ever Told: Enduring Tales of the Western Frontier

I used to think I'd liked to have been an adult during WWII, but now I think I'd have liked 1870-1890 better.

The cowboy, one of the greatest fictional characters in American literary history, is more than a man or a myth; he is an identity, the soul of a country that started out as the wild and unruly and has risen to the civilized and respected. The Greatest Cowboy Stories Ever Told includes twenty- three exciting stories from a variety of contributors, such as Mark Twain, Karl May, Tom McGuane, Larry McMurtry, Edgar Beecher Bronson, Frederic Reming- ton, Max Brand, and John Graves.
The Golden Age of the Cowboy, or what has been called the Kingdom of Cattle, lasted from the close of the Civil War to the turn of the century. Barbed wire and the iron horse put paid to the free range and the long trail drive just as the coming of the law obviated the need for the rough chivalry of the code of the West. Though the days of dueling—every individual was for himself and men were expected to settle their own scores—are over, it is memories of these drastic times and extreme measures and the people who lived them that remain our defining characteristics. This book is filled with some of the most action-filled and exciting stories ever to come out of the American landscape.
About the Author
Stephen Vincent Brennan has worked as an actor, director, book editor, teacher, cabaret artist, and playwright. He is now an actor and director with the Theater Wing of the Kaufman Center in New York City, where he lives with his wife, his daughter, and his son.

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM
I just got done reading THE CARTEL it's a amazing book

Did someone make Gin a bet that he couldn't use the phrase "THE CARTEL" in 100 different ways today?

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:14 PM
I read a great western. The Greatest Cowboy Stories Ever Told: Enduring Tales of the Western Frontier ...

No fair. You copied and pasted that from Amazon's website! It looks like a popular book. 9 reviews so far! ;)

I wonder which faction came in 48,401 place?

ohgreatitsryan
Did someone make Gin a bet that he couldn't use the phrase "THE CARTEL" in 100 different ways today?

Yes. 3 concrete, and it was 500 different ways. Prepare for the onslaught.

PIRATE JUSTICE
Something about live streaming trials bothers me at a core level. I feel like with the fascination and desire for fame that is so predominant, we are going to see more and more people committing easily publicized crimes just for the sick notoriety of it.Wow, you never know. I hope not. Usually, most lose and get lots of time locked in the big house.

ohgreatitsryan
05-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Wow, you never know. I hope not. Usually, most lose and get lots of time locked in the big house.
The creation of an odd cult of celebrity, around people like Casey Anthony, could drive unbalanced people to do strange things. We'll have to wait and see.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 01:16 PM
I don't know. Facebook and Twitter let's everyone be there own mini-celebrity anyway. Hopefully that will satisfy the desire for fame enough.Facebook and Twitter, is it? How about something closer to home? Some of these cyber warriors believe they have 10,000,000 stat armies.

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Facebook and Twitter, is it? How about something closer to home? Some of these cyber warriors believe they have 10,000,000 stat armies.

That's a lot of Mig-250s.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 01:19 PM
That's a lot of Mig-250s.I am told they're very easy to find.

Miner
05-01-2013, 01:24 PM
I am told they're very easy to find.

I've seen plenty who are able to find them in droves. My LLP (it's at level 58) got stomped on by a player with 9 of them... reported as usual. *sigh*

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi Miner

You are JELLY!!!! of GIN, do not hi-jack threads please :p

Oh no!!! Can it be... Am I high!!! Are my eyes going bad??? Flan is that you man... What a wild day

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 02:15 PM
GIN, have you no remember me kicking you butt :p

I am a BEAST

Lol I sure do, you really did a number in me back then... My a$$ is still sore

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 02:36 PM
be JELLY!!!!!!!

even gree think I am a BEAST, but they got the stats and price wrong, so I fixed

my avatar is now a BEAST too

Are you back for good or just stopping by?

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2013, 06:08 PM

Mcdoc
05-01-2013, 07:01 PM
hi-jack the "crap" out of it...get it....poop....crap...ahhahhahaha.................. ...but really, why is 600k bleeped out in-game????Answered this one before - but it is worth the info. 600k is a slang spelling of Gook - a racially offensive term from the Vietnam War - most of you probably never heard of that term except for maybe a few movie references - but with a large number of Vietnamese and Laotian immigrants coming to the United States all the way to the mid 80's - the term Gook was transferred to be a slang racist word in many Southern states and considered quite offensive.

Class dismissed :)

Edit: in going to back to read the rest of this hi-jacked ransom note - it looks like PJ actually did a good public service and already explained the 600k deal - although - the only reason I know this is because someone else quoted his post - since I have him on Forum Ban :)

Mcdoc
05-01-2013, 07:06 PM
I think what you meant to say Miner, is: As soon as he picks a fight with too big of a dog, he'll come running back and hide behind your leg.I'm pretty sure it's more like he comes back and Humps your leg - Gangnam Style!

I am a cow
05-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Want 600k Stats?
For a limited time send Thief $199.99 and he will find a legitamate way for you to have 600k Stats.
BUT wait contact me in the next 5 min he will cut the price down to $99.99 and he will tell you how awesome your stats are.

*Please note results may vary by participant. Side effects include being hated in the forum/game and on VERY rare occassions potential Banning (Although Thief is working on this)

In addition you can pay only $199.99 and we wil work with you for the next year to make sure you are a satisfied customer!

*Please note since Satisified is subjective and since work is well....not reasults may vary.

Edit: Please note that VFF doesn't condone such actions and Thief is acting all on his own.

Ill take it just give me your credit card details your address your passport and your signature and I will send $199.99 over

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Dang you PJ. We were taking this completely off topic and you had to bring in a dose of reality!

You are, however, absolutely correct about the reason for it. The word was used with the intent to offend greatly.

Now, back to the hi-jacking.

Is there a fly in here?

ding, miner, i just took out your base for comment like this. Off topic, since we are on hellojack here, do you consider changing your flag like Ranger4life? You get a nice 10k boost to your stat for only 50 gold bars.

Miner
05-02-2013, 05:20 AM
ding, miner, i just took out your base for comment like this. Off topic, since we are on hellojack here, do you consider changing your flag like Ranger4life? You get a nice 10k boost to your stat for only 50 gold bars.

WTF are you talking about jeffrey? You "just took out [my] base"? (no, you didn't) Change my flag like R4L? What the heck are you talking about?

Poopenshire
05-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Its Jeffery. We will never understand.

Max Power
05-02-2013, 06:12 AM

Given that this is a syndicate recruitment thread in the General section of the forum, this does not count as an official hijack. Think of it more as a community service.

Miner
05-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Given that this is a syndicate recruitment thread in the General section of the forum, this does not count as an official hijack. Think of it more as a community service.

Don't discredit our work here Max Power! It takes much skill, honed over months of dedication to practice, to hi-jack a thread as masterfully as some of us are capable of doing.

Now, on to the next subject of conversation...

Bronson! Git yur english arse over here and show them how it's REALLY done!

Campy McCamperpants
05-02-2013, 08:11 AM
When I got the Pirate Imperial Super Battleship I thought to myself "well, I guess Gree is running out of names"

Poopenshire
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM
When I got the Pirate Imperial Super Battleship I thought to myself "well, I guess Gree is running out of names"

nah, every now and then they name units after players and based on user suggestions.

I think its a good idea. I want one named after me someday.

VietnameLegionSIR
05-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi. If you're not strong enough for a top 25 faction listed in this thread then look into joining us, Vietnam Legion

VietnameLegionSIR
05-02-2013, 08:41 AM
active as of 5/2/13. also looking to add daily members for faction or a camper with over 100k defense +/-

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2013, 09:41 AM
All the hijackers and other factions go make your oh thread this is only for my faction! Warning if you do not listen i will drop kick you lama!!!

Miner
05-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Now, I think it's perfectly acceptable for myself, poop, and the boys to hi-jack this thread for old time's sake. I however, do NOT think it is acceptable for someone else to step in and try to turn this into their own recruitment thread.

*slaps wrist of vietnamelegionsir*

Poopenshire
05-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Looking for a new faction?

Join THE CARTEL!

Its every faction all in 1!

Miner
05-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Looking for a new faction?

Join THE CARTEL!

Its every faction all in 1!

*does not slap the wrist of someone with many friends known for their eyepatches and parrots*

BigD@wg
05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Now, I think it's perfectly acceptable for myself, poop, and the boys to hi-jack this thread for old time's sake. I however, do NOT think it is acceptable for someone else to step in and try to turn this into their own recruitment thread.

*slaps wrist of vietnamelegionsir*

Hey Miner. Good to see you back in the forum bud. Always nice to see a good old-fashioned hijacking too. Lol!

Poopenshire
05-02-2013, 09:50 AM
*does not slap the wrist of someone with many friends known for their eyepatches and parrots*

thank you, but it was meant more of a joke. Everyone knows THE CARTEL will save this game and needs no recruitment.

Miner
05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
"save this game" might be a stretch, but "needs no recruitment" couldn't be more truthful.