PDA

View Full Version : does anyone understand ?

Tctiger
05-01-2013, 09:01 AM
my faction has more defence boosts than attack and i have 4 times as many def skill points as attack skill points , when i attack someone i see a nice little boost to my profile stats but when someone attacks me they see a much much lower def than my profile defence and i know i am not the only one . could be a reason for all these lost attacks that should be won attacks everyone is getting , does anyone understand this because it seems like gree have taken a massive % of everyones def away ? can anyone enlighten me or are we all mushrooms ?

Thief
05-01-2013, 09:04 AM
my faction has more defence boosts than attack and i have 4 times as many def skill points as attack skill points , when i attack someone i see a nice little boost to my profile stats but when someone attacks me they see a much much lower def than my profile defence and i know i am not the only one . could be a reason for all these lost attacks that should be won attacks everyone is getting , does anyone understand this because it seems like gree have taken a massive % of everyones def away ? can anyone enlighten me or are we all mushrooms ?

Yea i always make sure i attack a target with at min. a 10% margin lower than my attack (and i'm talking about the number on my profile NOT the one that shows up when i attack someone) This was something that helped me from failing attacks as i think i only lost 2 attacks that were not Intel gather attacks during the last WD event.

Edit: I should note that i used a 20% margin in WD unless i had no option but to use a 10% margin during WD events. During regular PVP i will use a 10% margin and i do see about a 1/4-1/5 loss ratio.

As for an explanation on why it's like this....i don't know....I wish i did.

CJ D
05-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Amazingly, my stats are the same in profile, attack wise, as they are when I attack someone. To a T...

Tctiger
05-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Yea i always make sure i attack a target with at min. a 10% margin lower than my attack (and i'm talking about the number on my profile NOT the one that shows up when i attack someone) This was something that helped me from failing attacks as i think i only lost 2 attacks that were not Intel gather attacks during the last WD event.

As for an explanation on why it's like this....i don't know....I wish i did.

That's not the problem I hardly lose any attacks , what I mean is I have way more skill def points than att ones , my faction def boosts are higher than att ones too so I would think my actual def in attack screen would be higher than my profile not a lot lower , my actual attack is much higher than profile attack so why isn't my def ? I have had people attack me and send me the pictures of their attack screen , also everyone I attack has a lower def than their profile , it's not just me it's everyone , get someone to attack you and tell you what they see , I bet they see a lot lower def than your profile def . What boosts are not visible in profile is that skill points , boost units or faction boosts ?

Miner
05-01-2013, 10:11 AM

Hey TC. Read my response in post #3 here. It addresses the same issue you are referring to in the 2nd part of my response.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53236-Might-as-well-get-it-out-now!&p=735072&viewfull=1#post735072!

And then this one as well:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53236-Might-as-well-get-it-out-now!&p=735083&viewfull=1#post735083

Tctiger
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Thanks miner , it seems like after the fluctuations were fixed my attack stuck at the higher fluctuation but my def stuck at the lowest fluctuation , hopefully they will fix the stat problems out in eventually .

Big Jrod
05-01-2013, 10:25 AM
that's all anyone has been asking for months now, is to fix that stats... I'm an android user, and instill to this day have no idea what my stats are, or if the bonus buildings or faction bonus even work..

Poopenshire
05-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Everyone is this way, every player I hit shows lower stats on Def. Worst part is that this is just the stats error. Someone during the last update forgot to code the Skill points to add to def. Whoops, its been told and still not fixed for over a month now. So all those Skill Points people put in defense, yeah they are not being counted currently.

helloooOonurse
05-01-2013, 11:13 AM
at first I thought it was the issue of skill points, but my husband and I are in a faction together. I have lower stats and lower skill points but when we attacked the same person during WD, I won and he lost. I dug deeper and I had more "strong against" units than him. it may be an explanation. still though, I understand when there is 5k even 10k margin but at one point, I lost when I had a 20k attack advantage. Frustrating to say the least!