PDA

View Full Version : Columbia: Want the Top-10 Prize?

Jacko99
05-01-2013, 07:10 AM
The Darkness (Two-Time top-10 team) is refreshed and raring to go after a relaxing 18th place finish in Ireland. We are now fully focussed on winning a good top-10 position and seek individuals or a group of players (up to 10) to join us.

The Darkness prides itself on being one of the only factions that truly appreciates individuality; we do not monitor donations or set minimum donation requirements; we do not require you to change your name. We value trust, integrity and friendship above all else. We truly care about the financial impact this game has on our members by capping the number of WD points a person should score (if player exceeds cap the team stops playing!)

If you wish to join this great team For Columbia you will need the following:

- Raw stats over 150k
- The ability to deliver 350K WD (Min: 250k – Max: 500k)

Note: When the team decides on a top-25 placement, players deliver a min: 150k – max: 300k.

Send me a PM if you want the flexibility of choosing when YOU decide to spend for a top-10 or top-25 win, without the need to change teams. We want you to be part of a long-term team that is as committed to its members as it is placement.

Bap / Paul

Dubhead
05-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I joined the darkness just before brazil with shocking stats but Bap saw some potential and showed me what it means too be in a faction that cares more about the person then how much money you will spend I can honestly say that if it was not for this faction/family I would of quit the game months ago.

Darkness for life there is no other faction for me (Angel of mercy)

Jacko99
05-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Bump..... Join us if you want a top ten prize in Columbia.