PDA

View Full Version : Death Dealers of CM

tassychris
05-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Death Dealers of CM is the true CM
We are the ones who came top 15 last two rounds. Little CM came 51st lol. Can those in little CM please remove tags. As its makes true CM look bad. I would say I look forward to seeing you in the wars but I suspect you wont once again be at our level. Despite the fact you have added mwwm players, or whatever ther names are .Shame on you lol.

sister morphine
05-01-2013, 03:57 AM
Pumpkin club seems to be falling apart, so maybe wittle cm is the natural home for waifs and strays

tassychris
05-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Pumpkin club seems to be falling apart, so maybe wittle cm is the natural home for waifs and strays
We are 60 strong you might see us a few times lol. Looking forward to the battle

rockyarora
05-01-2013, 04:33 AM
this game is just awesome i just love it a lot

(CK) EL
05-01-2013, 04:41 AM
can you clarify me a couple of things please?
I heard that Death Dealer expelled from his syndicate everybody but mrs Death Dealer..
i also red in walls that him and indians are not in war any more
Well if the true cm is with death dealer again that means that you are not in war with indians?

iteachem
05-01-2013, 05:54 AM
can you clarify me a couple of things please?
I heard that Death Dealer expelled from his syndicate everybody but mrs Death Dealer..
i also red in walls that him and indians are not in war any more
Well if the true cm is with death dealer again that means that you are not in war with indians?

Death dealer has nothing to do with Indians, never has, and never will. He posted some stuff about wanting a truce with us and that was soundly rejected.

(CK) EL
05-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Death dealer has nothing to do with Indians, never has, and never will. He posted some stuff about wanting a truce with us and that was soundly rejected.

he wanted a truce then he is an enemy of ours... thanks
so the only thing that still needs clarification is if the rest of cm are still with him...of course that will make them all enemies but why not, makes the game more intresting

... just robbed his ...2 buildings

Dipstik
05-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Oh noes! Drama!

*munches popcorn*

sister morphine
05-01-2013, 06:02 AM
We are 60 strong you might see us a few times lol. Looking forward to the battle
Lol, was talking about Little CM not Death Dealers of CM.

iteachem
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM
he wanted a truce then he is an enemy of ours... thanks
so the only thing that still needs clarification is if the rest of cm are still with him...of course that will make them all enemies but why not, makes the game more intresting

... just robbed his ...2 buildings

We have a common enemy.? Lol that must be a first.

(CK) EL
05-01-2013, 07:51 AM
We have a common enemy.? Lol that must be a first.

if they are under death dealer's commands who asked for a truce with indians then i ll certainly vote to our council to consider cm as an enemy

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-01-2013, 02:40 PM
if they are under death dealer's commands who asked for a truce with indians then i ll certainly vote to our council to consider cm as an enemy

For you info CM DumbDumb isn't affiliated with us anymore. Neither is Oz or Ms DumbDumb.
So freely smack those 3 as much as possible and i'll post a few others that are not with us anymore.
These few just like to stir the pot and will not remove there Tag
But hey Indians hate tags anyway

Paulio
05-01-2013, 03:09 PM
^ this guy is legit

tassychris
05-01-2013, 03:23 PM
I think most FC know where I stand as far as the Indians lol. As do all Indians. Im the leader of True CM. As for any of our players being hackers. They have all been looked at its not our fault if others cant do basic math.
[CM] OZ

montecore
05-01-2013, 05:38 PM
I believe it is you who cannot do basic math. Not a single person on this forum other than yourself believes a player legitimately has over 500 of all the best cash items in the game. DD's of CM is a hacking syndicate with all bonuses bought using dirty money.

I wonder how many donations were made to HTC from the guy with three night clubs. I'd post screen shots but I'd hate to violate the forum rules.

Carlos Norris
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I wonder how many donations were made to HTC from the guy with three night clubs. I'd post screen shots but I'd hate to violate the forum rules.

Go ahead. Just edit out the name and you won't violate ToS

AFed
05-01-2013, 05:50 PM

With all due respect, this was brought to our attention fewer than 8 hours ago and is being addressed. Compared to your player in question which was initially brought to your leader two months before there was resolution (due to the efforts of others in SAS besides Vlad). It's a bit harder to assess hoods when you can't click on them as allies (and they don't show in rivals list), than to check inventory and do basic math.

Daniel2115
05-01-2013, 06:31 PM
I wonder how many donations were made to SAS from people with names similar to ZooparKP and Zoromun.
What you're talking about was brought to our attention less than 12 hours ago.

Htc should focus more on getting the hackers/glitchers out of your group before you worry so much about ours. It looks really good when you guys call out another syndicate while you have a guy with 3 nightclubs :D

The self-proclaimed "forum legends" seem more like the forum trolls if you ask me.

AFed
05-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Htc should focus more on getting the hackers/glitchers out of your group before you worry so much about ours. It looks really good when you guys call out another syndicate while you have a guy with 3 nightclubs :D

The self-proclaimed "forum legends" seem more like the forum trolls if you ask me.

As has been mentioned already, it's being dealt with. Unlike your leader, we actually are proactive once things are brought to our attention. Checking inventory is a hell of a lot easier than a hood. Since you can't actually see any of your syn in your rivals list, and since you can't actually click on any bldg of an ally, it was impossible for us to check on the hood ourselves when such is hidden. Perhaps Lupo should explain to you how the mechanics of this game work.

"About ours"...so you're admitting SAS has glitchers? :confused:

SAS Recruitment
05-01-2013, 06:38 PM

SAS is planning on getting top 25 this time around.
We only have 39 players

Steve0
05-01-2013, 06:42 PM
3? I have 4! But all seriousness there are occasions where you are able to buy 3 of some buildings most i us have seen hoods with multiple buildings a like. Also if you delete a building and tell support you deleted them but in turn buy one and they replace the you sold that can happen too.

SAS Recruitment
05-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Any issues SAS has are kept in house and are addressed. We are in talks with GREE about the " accused" people.
While accused, these players are removed from the syndicate until further notice from GREE.
Please drop the accusations as it is in GREE's hands.

Thank you in advance

Steve0
05-01-2013, 06:44 PM
SAS is planning on getting top 25 this time around.
We only have 39 players Haha really, you go ahead and tell everyone that.

Lonestoner
05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
While accused, these players are removed from the syndicate until further notice from GREE.
Please drop the accusations as it is in GREE's hands.

Thank you in advance

You aren't the first person to say that, and what I've been wondering is.. Considering that Gree doesn't release any information about banned players whatsoever, how are you going to know whether to accept him back or not? Other than his stats being nerfed invisibly, which would mean you'd have to hit him regularly to know, how could you ever tell if he was banned?

SAS Recruitment
05-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Same way fwd found out
Also just a question .... If you and countless other players reported " said" person .... Why is the account still active?
Simple answer would be the said player is legit. If GREE doesn't ban them why should we?

Yes the answer poses a question in itself I know.

Also If GREE doesn't ban your nightclub player would you still kick him out?

Lonestoner
05-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Same way fwd found out
Also just a question .... If you and countless other players reported " said" person .... Why is the account still active?
Simple answer would be the said player is legit. If GREE doesn't ban them why should we?

Yes the answer poses a question in itself I know.

Also If GREE doesn't ban your nightclub player would you still kick him out?

Not sure how FwD found out either, that's why I'm asking. I'm not speaking of anybody specific, so when you say "reported 'said' person", I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I'm not an officer, or even close to being one, so that decision is above my head. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't base our decision on GREE though since so many of us have reported obvious cash and rp cheaters which are still roaming the streets. We know they're incompetent at banning known cheaters, so they'd be kicked well before GREE took any action. We wouldn't use that whole "if GREE doesn't ban them then they weren't cheating" nonsense like so many others exercise. If it was an obvious cheat such as ridiculous cash or rp items, I'm sure they would be kicked immediately. If we had something suspicious but not as obvious, we'd handle it ourselves (and still report I'm sure, but see below), which is exactly what I believe is being done.

Either way, I'm not in any position to know or say anything about the player you're referring to. It's not my business, and it's not being discussed in public, plus I'm fully confident that our officers will find out the truth and handle it appropriately.

berrybladzs
05-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Well for the record !!! DeathDealer is not with the Injuns .never was and never is !!!
Second TrueCm is the only CM .! Seeing that Oz and DeathDealer are two of what used to be the big three of running CM !! Plus they also have the graces of CM former founder Scarface !!! All the traitors are being dealr with !!! They are a joke !! And as far as being enenies with clans .......well let them decide!!!

berrybladzs
05-02-2013, 02:22 AM
While little backstabbers run and hide .who should get involved with a clans internal.business .Are you fighting for the good or the bad .or do you even know the truth to the internal fighting .....I doubt you do very seriously !!!!

BigMoney
05-02-2013, 02:47 AM
3? I have 4! But all seriousness there are occasions where you are able to buy 3 of some buildings most i us have seen hoods with multiple buildings a like. Also if you delete a building and tell support you deleted them but in turn buy one and they replace the you sold that can happen too.

I was originally going to make a joke post about how I have like ten Abandoned Buildings or something, but this brings up an interesting point. If GREE makes some sort of mistake that gives you a competitive advantage (and something like 3 NCs definitely provides a competitive advantage), what should you do? Suppose you did have 2 NCs, one disappeared for some reason, you sent a ticket into GREE, and you don't hear anything from them for 12 weeks so you finally buy a new NC. Then of course GREE decides to restore your old one, giving you three. I would hate to "sell" my 3rd NC if I had just shelled out $40mil for it (though this is probably less of a big deal at higher levels/IPHs, but you can pretend you had purchased a third Palm Hotel or something instead). It seems like the "honorable" thing to do would be to sell the third NC/Palm Hotel/whatever, but I would have zero guilt on my conscience if I sent a ticket into GREE about their mistake (hoping they can refund my full purchase of $40mil/500 gold/etc) if GREE took forever to respond to the ticket. Meanwhile, everyone visiting my hood would see a giant red flag and call me a cheater, etc.

I'm not really sure what I would do in that situation. I could probably eat the cost of the NC, but definitely not the 500 gold for the Palm Hotel.

Edit: I was thinking of this because I was in the 80s and I came across a guy with Hotels, Condos, etc, and I called him a cheater on his wall, and he just responded by saying that it wasn't his fault, there was a glitch where the game treated him as a level 200 so he could buy anything and he had to email GREE to fix it. While I would give him credit for emailing GREE if it was true, in my mind he still committed a transgression by buying gear/buildings not available at his real level.

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 02:52 AM
We are the ones who came top 15 last two rounds. Little CM came 51st lol. Can those in little CM please remove tags. As its makes true CM look bad. I would say I look forward to seeing you in the wars but I suspect you wont once again be at our level. Despite the fact you have added mwwm players, or whatever ther names are .Shame on you lol.

You have two players who are clearly terrible human beings, but do have a lot of gold. Enough to constantly waste on feeble top 25 auction prizes. And you couldn't even crack top 10. How do you think this is impressive?

And teach: I don't think it's the only common enemy of all top teams. MWWM. Both are equally pathetic, and equally deserving of true top players beating them black and blue at every opportunity.

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.

Grimmy11
05-02-2013, 02:52 AM

Agreed, HTC are the first to accuse other syndicates of cheating when really they should get off their high horse and take a good hard look at themselves.

tassychris
05-02-2013, 04:10 AM
You have two players who are clearly terrible human beings, but do have a lot of gold. Enough to constantly waste on feeble top 25 auction prizes. And you couldn't even crack top 10. How do you think this is impressive?

And teach: I don't think it's the only common enemy of all top teams. MWWM. Both are equally pathetic, and equally deserving of true top players beating them black and blue at every opportunity.

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.
We have had our problems all groups do but I think you will find we have been in top 15 last lot. top ten would have been nice but 8million between there and 11 last go that was a big ask
But this is a new battle and we have new players so its a new war.
If your looking for people to hit go little CM they have taken on MWWM players thats just not right. There just weird little guys lol

bald zeemer
05-02-2013, 04:20 AM
So you were equally pathetic with and without the people that DD felt the need to boot? So why act like a complete tool?

iteachem
05-02-2013, 06:42 AM

Again we agree....this is starting to look bad...lol

berrybladzs
05-02-2013, 10:13 AM
So do you know me personally ? I think not so your passing a judgement on somebody you have never even talked to.!! How pathetic is that ?

jobadass
05-02-2013, 11:31 AM

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.this is the best post I've read in a long time!

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Well for the record !!! DeathDealer is not with the Injuns .never was and never is !!!
Second TrueCm is the only CM .! Seeing that Oz and DeathDealer are two of what used to be the big three of running CM !! Plus they also have the graces of CM former founder Scarface !!! All the traitors are being dealr with !!! They are a joke !! And as far as being enenies with clans .......well let them decide!!!

Hey DumbDumb maybe you should get your secretary to spell check and gramatic your rants.
Also I think the glue you've been sniffing is taking its toll on your last remaining braincells. No traitors in Little CM just people that were tired of your dictatorship.

Lonestoner
05-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Agreed, HTC are the first to accuse other syndicates of cheating when really they should get off their high horse and take a good hard look at themselves.

Oh the irony.. :D

Still making accusations are ya? How about reports.. Did you report yourself after you made this recent accusation? I know how much you like to report people for even hinting around at cheating accusations, so I'd hope you'd report yourself, if just for continuity..

jobadass
05-02-2013, 01:34 PM

Still making accusations are ya? How about reports.. Did you report yourself after you made this recent accusation? I know how much you like to report people for even hinting around at cheating accusations, so I'd hope you'd report yourself, if just for continuity..sometimes I wonder if Grimmy is just trollin. It'd be funny if he was, if he's serious, it's just disturbing.

Dipstik
05-02-2013, 02:11 PM
You *wonder* if Grimmy is trolling? eyeroll.jpg

johnbaum
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
sometimes I wonder if Grimmy is just trollin. It'd be funny if he was, if he's serious, it's just disturbing.
he s just disturbed...

jobadass
05-02-2013, 04:33 PM
You *wonder* if Grimmy is trolling? eyeroll.jpgyou should offer tutoring. That guy's bad at everything.

Carlos Norris
05-02-2013, 05:04 PM
you should offer tutoring. That guy's bad at everything.

Is he annoying?
Does he get under your skin?
Did he have you debating whether or not he was actually trolling?

Sounds like a successful troll to me.

jobadass
05-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Is he annoying?
Does he get under your skin?
Did he have you debating whether or not he was actually trolling?

Sounds like a successful troll to me.good point Carlos...you're badass as ever:)

LizzyBorden
05-02-2013, 07:11 PM

From Lizzy, First Oz, the little CM was in the first battles with you. And I earned more influence points than you did by over 300k! And Death Dealer didn't even break a million himself. You and dd quit playing because your bonus didn't come thru. Whaaaa!!! You both left your team hanging on the line and stopped. I myself made roughly 1.5 million. Double him. Our hard work and money put DeathDealers of CM in the 11th spot. Not his! He's was to busy being a whiny Nancy boy to support his team into top 10. Then his excuse was he was so sick! Then you get a bunch of (kings) for the second battle. And they left. How is that trueCM? You have done nothing but sabotage little CM and attack us since you left. Yes, You left! You left CM before I did. And you have done nothing but bounce all over CC since. Including a day back in little CM. And as far as adding MwwM players, we did add a few who ran out sick of big shotty. But then, you poached half of them.... How many original CM are in your group 5 or 6. Are the rest of yours decoys or what? Little CM has 49 original CM. Do you truly believe people are that stupid? I have pictures to support what I say! You Oz, DeathDealer and ms DeathDealer make yourself look bad and all of us look pathetic.

please know that little CM has nothing to do with the tyrant clowns Aka trueCM

mxz
05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
From Lizzy, First Oz, the little CM was in the first battles with you. And I earned more influence points than you did by over 300k! And Death Dealer didn't even break a million himself. You and dd quit playing because your bonus didn't come thru. Whaaaa!!! You both left your team hanging on the line and stopped. I myself made roughly 1.5 million. Double him. Our hard work and money put DeathDealers of CM in the 11th spot. Not his! He's was to busy being a whiny Nancy boy to support his team into top 10. Then his excuse was he was so sick! Then you get a bunch of (kings) for the second battle. And they left. How is that trueCM? You have done nothing but sabotage little CM and attack us since you left. Yes, You left! You left CM before I did. And you have done nothing but bounce all over CC since. Including a day back in little CM. And as far as adding MwwM players, we did add a few who ran out sick of big shotty. But then, you poached half of them.... How many original CM are in your group 5 or 6. Are the rest of yours decoys or what? Little CM has 49 original CM. Do you truly believe people are that stupid? I have pictures to support what I say! You Oz, DeathDealer and ms DeathDealer make yourself look bad and all of us look pathetic.

please know that little CM has nothing to do with the tyrant clowns Aka trueCMSo....

Heeeeeey.

Carlos Norris
05-02-2013, 07:38 PM

please know that little CM has nothing to do with the tyrant clowns Aka trueCM

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps7d19d24e.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps7d19d24e.jpg.html)

gambet1234
05-02-2013, 11:48 PM
While I would give him credit for emailing GREE if it was true, in my mind he still committed a transgression by buying gear/buildings not available at his real level.

Ah, but it Was available at his level. He just played the game they gave him. Who is he to decide what the game Should be? What if it was his first day? Is he expected to know what's right and what's wrong? No! He's supposed to play the game that they gave him.

I'm on Android and stay fully updated. For a while now I've been farming explosives. Everyone over lvl65 has been farming explosives! All the maps are open at lvl65. Android has 100% multiclick loot. Am I a cheater for farming loot? How about the people that found the M4A1 back in the day. GREE nerfed it, so everyone who farmed them is a cheater, right? Should I assume it is a mistake and fall way behind, only to later learn that that was an intentional change and Everyone around me played the game while I sat there doing nothing like a moron just so I don't get called a cheater? If I'm wrong and it was an error then did I cheat by playing the game as it was provided? NO! They provide a game. I play it. That's the way this system works.

If someone doesn't stay caught up on what the forum Thinks the game should be and just, hard concept to grasp, I know, Plays The Game then should they be penalized or ostracized? Let GREE fix the problem the way they see fit. Maybe they take it back, maybe they don't. It is in their hands and their hands alone.

Ted Mosby has two collect 7 prizes because I played the game. I didn't cheat. The server gave it to me! What can I do about it? As far as I'm concerned, that is my consolation prize for not getting the 8th item when I should have and therefore never getting the 10th item prize. If I Could delete it and Did, then I would feel like a fool when GREE announces that that WAS in fact the consolation prize and that everyone should keep them (Not that they EVER communicate with us...)

Am I a cheater for playing maps that are open to me now?!?! How am I supposed to know if this is permanent or just an error that will be fixed tomorrow? I'm playing the game they give me to the best of my ability. If Palm Hotels cost 1gold tomorrow then I'm buying one. If I follow a goal and end up building a second Brownstone while my first one is building then that is what GREE intended. They've known about it for over 6 months. They would have fixed it if it was broken. It isn't glitching if that's the game they put out for people to play. If it was wrong they would have fixed it... I'd even go so far as to say that they wouldn't have put it out in the first place. The rules are defined as What The Game Does. They never put out a rulebook. They decide the rules, not you or me. It is what it is once it's on Google Play. If the game gives it to you then it is what the game mechanics have been changed to. How long am I supposed to wait before taking advantage of any game-play mechanics changes? 1 week? 1 update? 1 year until GREE fixes a known "problem" (or doesn't)? Who am I to second guess GREE's decisions or to demand others don't play the game the way it is meant to be played. Who are we to say how it is meant to be played? Do you write the code? It is meant to be played by whatever the rules ARE. That's like saying that gay couples shouldn't marry because the legislature made a mistake! Too bad, that's the way it is now. The "mistake" is out there and it will be used. If you don't use it then you will fall behind. If playing the game gets you something then it is yours. Complain to GREE, not the players. Demand they stop changing the mechanics. See how that goes for you.

P.S. Maybe GREE gave him the 3rd NC intentionally. In fact They Did give it to him after he already built one to replace the accidentally sold one. GREE did it and you want to hold him responsible. Maybe they did it on purpose. How can you second guess them when they are the ones in charge of it. They are the Dictator. Their rules are golden and we can't change them. We are peons. Live with it or have a heart attack from fretting over it.

P.P.S. I think that Night Clubs are an obvious mistake. They are the best building in the game and weren't meant to be unlocked until level180. GREE just hasn't gotten around to fixing it yet. Everyone under level 180 with a NC is a cheater. They shouldn't abuse the obvious mistakes that are built into the game. I hope GREE bans them all after they get the problem sorted out. /s /RANT

dudeman
05-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Sorry, I didn't read most of that.

That guy who had three NCs also had at least one of them occupying the same squares as other buildings. Even if Gree gave him a third NC on free space, how did said player put two or more buildings on the same squares? The same thing was done in several locations in his hood, so it was a repeated action that nobody else can do legitimately. Suspicious, no?

gambet1234
05-03-2013, 12:18 AM
tl;dr - The "rules" of the game are whatever the game does and GREE chooses to not fix, thereby giving credence to what the game did. We can't change it. Only they can. If he didn't rewrite game data or play with the time on his phone then he didn't cheat. It is up to GREE to fix it or not fix it. Play to the best of your ability and if the game does something "wrong" then GREE will fix it or they won't. It is entirely up to them. Dictatorships stink. At least you can choose to not give your money to this one. They have a database. They can see how many players have 3 NC's. If they haven't fixed it then so be it. Letting them know when you see what You think is an error is all you can do.

edit: I had my buildings do that a few times... I Chose to have my buildings not on top of each other. GREE could fix it, but if they don't then that is what they intended. Don't hate the player, hate the game! (always hated that phrase until now)

sister morphine
05-03-2013, 12:40 AM
edit: I had my buildings do that a few times... I Chose to have my buildings not on top of each other. GREE could fix it, but if they don't then that is what they intended. Don't hate the player, hate the game! (always hated that phrase until now)
Huh, you mean they were overlapping? Now maybe I'm missing something but it's impossible to build one building on the space occupied by another. The only way you could do this is by deleting one - accidentally, or maybe accidentally on purpose - sending a ticket to get it restored in the knowledge that it will be put back precisely where it was before; and in the meantime moving other buildings into that temporarily vacant space.

That might be a "legitimate glitch" but really it's taking the mick.

dudeman
05-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Huh, you mean they were overlapping? Now maybe I'm missing something but it's impossible to build one building on the space occupied by another. The only way you could do this is by deleting one - accidentally, or maybe accidentally on purpose - sending a ticket to get it restored in the knowledge that it will be put back precisely where it was before; and in the meantime moving other buildings into that temporarily vacant space.

That might be a "legitimate glitch" but really it's taking the mick.

Tramp Stamp once explained a way to do it. It's not legit as it involves some trickery. If you still have him in your mafia list you should have a look at his hood (since it should still exist). It's full of overlapping buildings

BigMoney
05-03-2013, 01:41 AM
When you said "buildings on the same squares" I imagined one building literally on top of another, but now I see that you mean overlapping. I'm not a hacker or anything like that, but I once did it accidentally. Buildings that aren't square (e.g. T-shirt stands, Abandoned Houses, Beachside Inn, etc) can be overlapped. My hood is super-packed, so I'm often experimenting with different ways to cram things together, and one of the things I discovered is that sometimes if you rotate a building really quickly, the actual "building" won't keep up with the green space the building is said to occupy (they become out of sync). The outline of the building on the ground (the thing that turns green/red) determines whether the building can be placed there, and so you find an available area so that it turns green and place the building there. However, the building is not facing the way the game thinks it is, and if you leave and return to your hood, the building will still be facing the "wrong" way, but if you try to move the building at all, the square will instantly turn red and not let you put it back where you just had it.

I didn't ever overlap my buildings, but using the rotating trick I got my Beachside Inn to bleed out onto the sidewalk (left my hood to test it out), and the game won't let you put decorations on the sidewalk, etc, as it's "occupied space". I fixed it to how it should be though, due to some paranoia that I'd get in trouble for it (and saving a few square inches of space isn't really necessary).

tl;dr It's totally possible to do without any sort of hacks, as I've done it before on accident by rotating my buildings too much while trying to pack them together. For what it's worth, I was unable to reproduce it just now, but that could either mean it's fixed or I'm missing some part of the glitch (as said before, I've only ever done it on accident). While trying to reproduce the glitch, however, I got my building to shed its level, and it now appears that my sidewalk is Level 1. So.

Grimmy11
05-03-2013, 01:48 AM

Still making accusations are ya? How about reports.. Did you report yourself after you made this recent accusation? I know how much you like to report people for even hinting around at cheating accusations, so I'd hope you'd report yourself, if just for continuity..

You are absolutely correct sir. I offer you my humblest apologies. I will proceed to report myself this very second.

P.S
You should find some friends to smoke weed with and then change your name from lonestoner to sociablestoner.

Grimmy11
05-03-2013, 01:49 AM
he s just disturbed...

Hi Derchef!

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 04:37 AM
tl;dr - The "rules" of the game are whatever the game does and GREE chooses to not fix, thereby giving credence to what the game did. We can't change it. Only they can. If he didn't rewrite game data or play with the time on his phone then he didn't cheat. It is up to GREE to fix it or not fix it. Play to the best of your ability and if the game does something "wrong" then GREE will fix it or they won't. It is entirely up to them. Dictatorships stink. At least you can choose to not give your money to this one. They have a database. They can see how many players have 3 NC's. If they haven't fixed it then so be it. Letting them know when you see what You think is an error is all you can do.

That's nice but you're wrong about one thing... Taking advantage of a glitch is cheating. End of story.

Carlos Norris
05-03-2013, 05:57 AM
P.S
You should find some friends to smoke weed with and then change your name from lonestoner to sociablestoner.

I laughed.

sister morphine
05-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Tramp Stamp once explained a way to do it. It's not legit as it involves some trickery. If you still have him in your mafia list you should have a look at his hood (since it should still exist). It's full of overlapping buildings
Sadly I don't think he was ever in my mob.

Lonestoner
05-03-2013, 09:02 AM
You are absolutely correct sir. I offer you my humblest apologies. I will proceed to report myself this very second.

P.S

I see how you keep going back to my name as an insult. Why do you think that it refers to weed at all? How do you know that my last name isn't Stoner and since my brother passed from cancer I'm the last one left to carry on the name?

Maybe I'm a geologist from the Lonestar state?

Maybe it's a euphemism that means something so deep, it's completely beyond your comprehension level?

Let's not just assume here.. :D

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 09:22 AM
But really, you smoke dope by yourself in your parents basement.

foreveralone.jpg

Lonestoner
05-03-2013, 12:23 PM
But really, you smoke dope by yourself in your parents basement.

foreveralone.jpg

Only on days that end in "Y".. ;)

SAS Recruitment
05-03-2013, 02:54 PM
CM are you going for third?

bald zeemer
05-03-2013, 03:09 PM
That 20% extra cash from jobs is pretty sweet. Who wouldn't go for third?

SAS Recruitment
05-03-2013, 04:23 PM
That 20% extra cash from jobs is pretty sweet. Who wouldn't go for third?

They're back in third and TBC is 10th as of now.

Crime Time
05-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I think CM shot their wad and are fading fast....

SAS Recruitment
05-03-2013, 04:33 PM
I think CM shot their wad and are fading fast....

They may be taking the silent approach

Ragmondino
05-03-2013, 05:16 PM
They may be taking the silent approach

Silent as in taking in Solomon and denying it?
Or was that another group?

bald zeemer
05-03-2013, 05:23 PM
At least their chinese gold buyer is no longer with them. Because s/he left, not because they were booted. But it's still something, right?

Crime Time
05-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Silent as in taking in Solomon and denying it?
Or was that another group?

It will be easy to find out who took him .... Being we haven't been able to change our names in a while.

Ragmondino
05-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Name changes are available on android

Munch on it
05-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Isn't death dealer with cold karma now? Or is that someone with the same name?

sister morphine
05-04-2013, 02:54 AM
MsDeathDealer is

Munch on it
05-04-2013, 02:57 AM
MsDeathDealer is

Same person anyway isn't it

jobadass
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Isn't death dealer with cold karma now? Or is that someone with the same name?huh???😳😳😳😳😳

Blaznmcmazn
05-06-2013, 12:44 AM
I have seen a picture of your fearless leader and he had bigger boobs then most women.. It really makes your crew look bad when your leader is a fat slob who lives with his mom... If u Dnt believe me u should just see this picture that goes around the lil cm chat room of him making this really stupid face. What a wuss he can attack people but then blocks them on is wall he is a loser... Cm deathdealer was obviously severely bullied when he was younger now he feels powerful bc he can play a game

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Fun times in his(Death Dealer) syn.Lots of infighting and very dysfunctional now there.
I wonder why his wench left. Maybe realized he is taking her to Circus Circus in Las Vegas instead of the Belagio. Seeing that he tends to stamp his feet when he doesn't get his way like a spoiled child may as well hang out with other children.
So DumbDumb how is your real CM crew doing?
How many are leaving your retarded syn after this battle?
Or should i say how many are you kicking out?
Maybe you should start another Syn and invite all your friends to it.
I bet it will be lonely there. At least your mom will bring your meals to you as you wait patienly staring at the screen ready to pounce on that accept request button. Probably grow cobwebs on your hands too.
Oh we will finish quite a bit higher than your so called true CM syn.
Enjoy your 100 spot prize......pffffft

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-06-2013, 09:57 AM
CM are you going for third?

We just wanted to be anywhere higher than DumbDumbs Syn but 3rd would of been nice.
Probably finish under 25 which is better than ^

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
]forgetaboutit;743400']We just wanted to be anywhere higher than DumbDumbs Syn but 3rd would of been nice.
Probably finish under 25 which is better than ^

Finished 15th and DUMBDUMB finished 75th
nice finish REAL CM

Ragmondino
05-06-2013, 03:09 PM
]forgetaboutit;744092']Finished 15th and DUMBDUMB finished 75th
nice finish REAL CM

In sensing hostility...
Do you not like mr and mrs death dealer?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-07-2013, 08:52 AM
In sensing hostility...
Do you not like mr and mrs death dealer?

They were the "I" in TEAM