PDA

View Full Version : Free gold

Arnaud
05-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Nothing after ireland to thank us for our participation? :-(

DavidtheBoo
05-01-2013, 03:36 AM
They should give us another 50 or 75 gold.

Kot
05-01-2013, 03:41 AM
they should not give free players any gold. they should give the players that bought gold the gold they bought.

kostam7
05-01-2013, 04:01 AM
they should not give free players any gold. they should give the players that bought gold the gold they bought.
Absolutely agree. When exactly are we getting our bonus gold for this month?

Kot
05-01-2013, 04:04 AM
8th i think, im still missing gold from my march bonus. and i havent resived 3 of the vaults I bought on sale.

senex morosus
05-01-2013, 04:41 AM
8th i think, im still missing gold from my march bonus. and i havent resived 3 of the vaults I bought on sale.
last month the first batch got it on the 4th and then 8-10 for the next. Probably a delay for others but I know that some didnt get any gold and had to turn to itunes for a refund. I miss Kirstin.

HGF69
05-01-2013, 04:58 AM
Absolutely agree. When exactly are we getting our bonus gold for this month?

Agreed still waiting

Kot
05-01-2013, 05:11 AM
last month the first batch got it on the 4th and then 8-10 for the next. Probably a delay for others but I know that some didnt get any gold and had to turn to itunes for a refund. I miss Kirstin.

kirstin was the only thing good with gree:(

mistergreen
05-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Nothing after ireland to thank us for our participation? :-(

Did I miss the memo? Who said they were giving out free gold after Ireland? Link?

bostonbwt
05-01-2013, 06:42 AM

Vaults of gold? 3 of them? Do people seriously spend hundreds of dollars of real money playing this game?

mistergreen
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Vaults of gold? 3 of them? Do people seriously spend hundreds of dollars of real money playing this game?

There's a sucker born every minute - P.T. Barnum.

Mcdoc
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Vaults of gold? 3 of them? Do people seriously spend hundreds of dollars of real money playing this game?Hundreds ? Try thousands each month - you,would be surprised!

SPWD
05-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Also would be nice to give back my real cash the game took when it froze up on crappy android when instead of 1500 gold I ended up with 6000 which I cannot afford !

ProCision
05-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Also would be nice to give back my real cash the game took when it froze up on crappy android when instead of 1500 gold I ended up with 6000 which I cannot afford !

go to google wallet and send in a request.

Jd-fors
05-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Too bad gree customer support isn't like iTunes customer support.i bought a vault and a stockpile the last 15 minutes of Ireland,watched my gold go up and then back down again to 9 bars.sent a ticket and nada.contact iTunes and got a refund in 2 hours.what say you GREE?

Brahmin
05-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Too bad gree customer support isn't like iTunes customer support.i bought a vault and a stockpile the last 15 minutes of Ireland,watched my gold go up and then back down again to 9 bars.sent a ticket and nada.contact iTunes and got a refund in 2 hours.what say you GREE?

gree likely would've eventually done something; after several months and a few more replies from you.

bostonbwt
05-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Hundreds ? Try thousands each month - you,would be surprised!

Wow! I honestly had no idea. I figured people spent a few bucks here or there, but not thousands. I've bought the $16 (240 gold) package a couple of times but never anything more than that.

I make a very healthy salary and would never dream of spending thousands of real money on a game... Those people must be filthy rich!

Adm.J
05-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I make a very healthy salary and would never dream of spending thousands of real money on a game... Those people must be filthy rich!If you believe some of the threads around here, no they're not.

As to the gold, didn't you all get your PISS?

And to think people think Gree doesn't have a sense of humor.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Gree is a taker, not a giver.

Some call them pitchers, which makes most of you catchers.

FREE gold is like giving a crackhead a FREE rock.

The man on the corner in the hoodie knows what that will lead to next.....

Just say NO.....

Bobar
05-01-2013, 03:35 PM
If you believe some of the threads around here, no they're not.

As to the gold, didn't you all get your PISS?

And to think people think Gree doesn't have a sense of humor.

pisBs.... ;-) they know why the called it a battle one

we got our bonus, but no gold this time:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53124-Pirate-Imperial-Super-Battleship&highlight=pirate+super+ship

Hugh Dong
05-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Well, I figured all of this out too late. I used to play strictly free, and if I ever had an issue gree responded instantly. Started spending $20 here and there and still got a quick response. Bought my first vault for Ireland, never received my prizes, and can't get a response. I think once you go to vault status they know they have the fish on the hook and you get swept aside. To tease me even more, I get a notification on my phone about collecting faction rewards for Ireland! Haha jerks... I guess google play can recover the funds?

Hupernikomen
05-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Well, I figured all of this out too late. I used to play strictly free, and if I ever had an issue gree responded instantly. Started spending $20 here and there and still got a quick response. Bought my first vault for Ireland, never received my prizes, and can't get a response. I think once you go to vault status they know they have the fish on the hook and you get swept aside. To tease me even more, I get a notification on my phone about collecting faction rewards for Ireland! Haha jerks... I guess google play can recover the funds?

This game is going the way of the baseball card industry. Bunch of grown men rushing in to snap up everything they can while companies put out as many series of cards as they can. Pretty soon all that is left is everyone with boxes of cards that are worthless.

This game is fine if you want to play it for enjoyment. PJ and others obviously have the gold to go after whatever new trinket they offer. The gap between them and the rest of the game grows exponentially larger. To keep them in the game the prizes become larger.

Who are you fooling in thinking you can reach that status and why would you want to? Enjoy the game, spend in moderation. Set a reasonable budget and goal for yourself and have fun.

I would love to see some sort of tiered system where you pay a monthly fee that determines who you competed against. Game would be meaningful if it was a level playing field. It everyone in a tier had the same resources then skill would come into play.

Scoucer
05-01-2013, 04:55 PM
They gave us gold to get non gold players use to spending it and start buying it, and it seems to have worked

WarDynasty
05-01-2013, 05:25 PM

No, people actually spend several thousand dollars PER MONTH on this game....hence getting 40,000,000 plus points during WD events + players with 1,000,000+ attack defense scores!! It's a sickness and will get you too if your not careful. :)

Jd-fors
05-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Not everyone is "addicted" and not everyone is an addict!
I play the game because its fun,when its not fun no more I won't play.
Just because someone uses gold does not make them evil,sick,or impaired.
Play the game the way you want,don't expect nothing and have fun.isnt that why we are all here?

Hugh Dong
05-01-2013, 07:39 PM
My job is mostly buying and selling. I have a couple hours a day that I am idle and use this game to fill that time. I completely agree with the posts above about having fun and spending in moderation. I will never understand spending $1,000's on this particular game, BUT every person has an addiction of some sort that they put money into (cars, boats, women, drinking, gambling). The difference is that most people get what they pay for in some fashion or another. In this case I am seeing more and more people spend the money and then get nothing for it. If I'm dumb enough to spend money on a game, then so be it. At least give me the portions of the game that I am paying for...

mistergreen
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
They gave us gold to get non gold players use to spending it and start buying it, and it seems to have worked

Like the heroin dealer giving the first fix for free.

bavinok
05-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Not buying it I can wait for another fix.

kingoftwilight1969
05-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Not everyone is "addicted" and not everyone is an addict!
I play the game because its fun,when its not fun no more I won't play.
Just because someone uses gold does not make them evil,sick,or impaired.
Play the game the way you want,don't expect nothing and have fun.isnt that why we are all here?

Thats easy to say when you are not invested in the game or having problems like some of us are...my problem is I lose units 9 out of 10 attacks...now how can I become strong when I can barely stay even...funny thing is it was fine untill I already invested time and money into the game then problems start thats strange and I dont believe in a month they cant fix it..if not get new techs...I believe these problems are intentional so we get pissed and buy gold...I thought my problem was fixed so I bought some gold the next day it was back...how does that happen oneday im losing a few units aday the next im constantly losing units...WTF??? and the only thing I expect is the game to work the way it should and be the same for everyone... if you were losing 9 out of 10 units per attack and watching hundreds of your att. and def. points gone in very few attacks I dont think you would be having much fun anymore...am I right??

JohnG@ST6
05-02-2013, 01:25 PM
kirstin was the only thing good with gree:(

If you miss her so much, at least spell her name correct. Her name is Kristin.

Arnaud
05-02-2013, 01:27 PM
If you miss her so much, at least spell her name correct. Her name is Kristin.

Ahah, what a first post lol

Dead Ready
05-02-2013, 02:44 PM
I put a request in to iTunes for my missing gold as well but I got a message that said if I asked for a refund that I would not be allowed to get future updates or upgrades from the game. Did anybody else get this message.