PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my game to a new phone when my old one died? Funzio will not answer my e

kid-
05-01-2013, 01:36 AM
How do I get my game to a new phone when my old one died? Funzio will not answer my emails about it!

(CCK) Cam
05-01-2013, 03:41 AM
I don't know, try asking one of the people who have been playing a long time

killerbee
06-24-2013, 08:03 AM
498 387 921 I have spent gold and all and have really good stats.. now my phone died and had to get a replacement phone !!

please tell me there is a way for me to get the game back to where i was with 498 387 921 not start again from scratch !!

TruPyroDice
06-24-2013, 11:30 AM
It happened to me once to when my tab flew out the window on the freeway. It took them like 3 weeks to get it transferred to my new phone but they did it. I just sent them my crime city ID and told them the device I was using to msg them was my new one. Like a said it took a bit but it got done.

TruPyroDice
06-24-2013, 11:34 AM
They never responded to any of my mail either other than the auto generated ones. They'll send u an email when the issue is resolved. Just don't expect it to be overnight but at least you'll get it back eventually. Good luck man.

killerbee
06-24-2013, 09:33 PM
thanks man, hope they do it quick its almost too addictive not to be playing every hour

JOEBLOWNJ
06-25-2013, 05:14 AM
Half way through the last event my crew was in 15th place when my phone broke and i lost my account as well. Emailed 3-4 days ago and nothing except the auto reply. This isn't the kind of game where you can just wait 3 weeks since everyone else is compounding their stats with these events... i need to stay involved!! Has anyone ever found a phone number for GREE support? wouldn't that make life easier?

Jen jen
06-25-2013, 02:35 PM
i have the same problem, I tried transfer device with no luck, anyone have any suggestions I have not heard back from GREE.

bitondm
06-26-2013, 09:37 AM
i have the same problem, I tried transfer device with no luck, anyone have any suggestions I have not heard back from GREE.

im also have same problem after i restore ny iphone i cant log in or even play in the game always "server eror" anyone?

killerbee
06-28-2013, 01:47 AM
this has got to be the worst thing about the game, they get u addicted and you need to be on as much as possible then when you swap phones or recover or whatever.. you are stuck with no reply !! its been 19 days now and all i got is the auto reply and nothing ??

waist of time and money. not sure I will commit to to it again like that.

Ghost1234
07-20-2013, 10:49 AM
I also requested support for several bugs -> I do not receive several rewards. Result: No feedback.

You can invest money but never expect any support.

crixus
07-20-2013, 10:59 AM
They suck with there support

Grandpa
07-26-2013, 02:06 AM
How do I get my game to a new phone when my old one died? Funzio will not answer my emails about it!

I take it you got your game transferred by now? If so, you know it just takes some time. Our syndicate leader lost his data when his phone was factory reset by the folks at his carrier. Just before a battle started. He was out of commission for the length of the battle, but eventually got it back.