PDA

View Full Version : Will LT Building end?

megaants
04-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Anybody? or is this gonna be a consistent thing that we should be expecting? (asking because it might be easier to sell low level building compared to just expanding)

Thenoob
04-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Never sell anything just grow your iph

Oceanz
04-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Theres nothing wrong with selling something like a Nanotech factory when you can always buy one

LE buildings aren't around forever

megaants
04-30-2013, 09:06 PM
I just want to save money to build my stats and upgrade my vault and upgrade my buildings. Expansion cost a ton of money.

Zandeko
04-30-2013, 09:08 PM
When the anniversary buildings first came out I sold my defense buildings to help raise cash towards the end. I sold a few rail guns and mine fields.

After this event you may want to consider hitting bosses until they are 1 hit from dead in order to store emergency cash. That way when you need it you can hit the boss and get the cash. Doing so on multiple bosses can give tens of millions. Or like I said, sell defense buildings.

If the building you consider selling is only at level 1 or level 2 then perhaps it's worth it rather than expanding as you need more cash to continue to upgrade it and get the rewards.

Oceanz
04-30-2013, 09:16 PM
I sold two Level 1 Space Centers to buy my first Curragh building...I don't see much downside in selling Level 1 buildings

but I'm definitely not gonna sell a Level 6 Ore Mine or something

xknite
04-30-2013, 10:11 PM
In the 10 million vault days I used the space center as a way to hold excess cash. That coupled with a lvl 10 cement factory and synchronizing the collection timings of my 12/24/48 hr buildings enabled me to regularly do 20-40 million upgrades, without being too much over vault for too long.

Even now I use my lvl 1 buildings to store excess cash :)

Thenoob
04-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Yes the space centers are great for the cash boost when you sell them

Sillybeans
05-01-2013, 12:17 AM
When saving I upgrade my lower buildings, such as military market is lv4 & 1. Doing them while I save for my 2nd LE building. I upgrade only LE buildings once i have cash, both my jinga are lv3 and 1 curragh is lv3. If i can sell my nanotechs for a fast upgrade I do that other than that its like losing 9m =z so i try not to sell anything.

cwayeharris
05-01-2013, 01:35 AM
If you attack people enough it shouldn't be an issue.
At the moment, the most you can lose is $3.6M every 8 hours.
So just make sure that your raids and attacks net more than that, and boom. Nothing to worry about.

I am presently $40M over valut, saving for LE upgrades, but I don't get upset when I get hit for $3.6M, because there is always another sucker around the corner to fill the gap.

You're probably losing more selling and re-purchasing buildings!

Bala82
05-01-2013, 03:13 AM
The problem i have they increasing the price off LT buildings.

Lanc1988
05-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Only gree would know for sure but I would expect eventually they would replace doing LE buildings with something new