PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Quicker Questions

the_brein
04-30-2013, 07:27 PM
When you post on someone's wall, and they block you, your comments disappear. Do your missing posts get replaced by the previous comments that were there before you? Or does the players news feed remain half empty until it gets depopulated again?

Carlos Norris
04-30-2013, 07:32 PM
This is definitely a question for Bala.
You should try his thread, he trolls it regularly.

Killshot-CC
04-30-2013, 08:43 PM
When you post on someone's wall, and they block you, your comments disappear. Do your missing posts get replaced by the previous comments that were there before you? Or does the players news feed remain half empty until it gets depopulated again?

It's been my experience that the newsfeed is independent from the wall. I routinely get newsfeed updates before they are visible by me on my wall, and they stay on the newsfeed even after I delete them.

BigMoney
04-30-2013, 09:13 PM

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking if blocking a player is going to bring back comments that have since been pushed off your wall. I believe the answer to this is no-- you said will the "newsfeed remain half empty?" but I assume you mean does their wall remain half-empty. The wall would be "half-empty," but comments always remain on your newsfeed even after you delete them from your wall.