PDA

View Full Version : Faction Excellence Recruiting: meant for friends and winning

asdfasdfasdf
04-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a few solid recruits to join my 38 man faction Excellence during the current downtime. We aren't the best, but we are alright. We have good stats, we place ok, but know we are a little behind.

What we do have though is a place for you to actually have fun playing this game, with no pressure to be uber active all the time. We are looking for 50k plus stats right now, that is the sole requirement. Our bonuses will give you better stats once you join.

I'm the leader and I lead by example. We aren't gold spenders, because prizes aren't everything, though we enjoy winning a good few of them every war. My player ID is 963573755 and my faction ID is 370006605.

Come join a faction that you'll be a major contributor for, that will show respect and above everything else, enjoy our time on the game playing and not stressing out over winning or spending gold. Thank you for reading fine gentleman and ladies.

asdfasdfasdf
04-30-2013, 06:19 PM
My stats are attached, bonuses are 10% building output, 18% health regen, a lot of defense and 5% inf attack

asdfasdfasdf
05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
New members will receive peanut butter jelly sandwiches, they are delicious, check us out!