PDA

View Full Version : Very active player looking for guild that fits my playstyle

DaHoosier
04-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Level 65 , 110k+ stats and climbing
Very active player,Generally check in 16+ hours during events. Light gem user.

I am very experienced player from top teams in MW and CC. I have a very specific type of team I am looking for that fits my playstyle especially for the battle events. I'm very realistic in my expectations and am not as much concerned with ranking as I am more interested in the team being very active and well organized.

These are some of the things that are important to me.

Reasonably large guild with 36+ hopefully very active and enthusiastic members.

Active members that know how to communicate well, especially things like posting intel of opponents during battles.

Leadership that sets clear realistic goals and communicates the gameplan to the membership. Use of things like external chat, web forums etc.

Believes in the concept of perpetual battles continually 24/7 for battle events. Nothing worse to me is leaders trying organize battle times, timing health regens etc. From my experience in many CC and MW events perpetual war is by far best strategy, especially if you have good active members in different time zones. I have odd sleeping habits and like to be able to log into active battles at all times.

If your guild fits my criteria please feel free to PM me with a brief description of your guild and any questions you might have. Thanks.

BADMARKX
04-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Great signature!

Iron Maiden
04-30-2013, 01:30 PM
We are a top 400 guild- finishing close to the 200s both battles. Currently with upgrade cost +14%, building time +18% and 8 members increase. We are all very involved and play daily. We communicate well and do well for our battles. I think you may like this guild. If at all interested invite code is 593-739-116. Hope to see you :)

hp.modernwar
04-30-2013, 07:32 PM
We welcome you : 739003587
Top 70+ in Ireland . Special Bonuses added . Req : A/D 100k+ and Minimum Wp is 50K .
100% Serious .

Level 65 , 110k+ stats and climbing
Very active player,Generally check in 16+ hours during events. Light gem user.

I am very experienced player from top teams in MW and CC. I have a very specific type of team I am looking for that fits my playstyle especially for the battle events. I'm very realistic in my expectations and am not as much concerned with ranking as I am more interested in the team being very active and well organized.

These are some of the things that are important to me.

Reasonably large guild with 36+ hopefully very active and enthusiastic members.

Active members that know how to communicate well, especially things like posting intel of opponents during battles.

Leadership that sets clear realistic goals and communicates the gameplan to the membership. Use of things like external chat, web forums etc.

Believes in the concept of perpetual battles continually 24/7 for battle events. Nothing worse to me is leaders trying organize battle times, timing health regens etc. From my experience in many CC and MW events perpetual war is by far best strategy, especially if you have good active members in different time zones. I have odd sleeping habits and like to be able to log into active battles at all times.

If your guild fits my criteria please feel free to PM me with a brief description of your guild and any questions you might have. Thanks.

DaHoosier
04-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Top 70+ in Ireland . Special Bonuses added . Req : A/D 100k+ and Minimum Wp is 50K .
100% Serious .

Ireland?
I'm looking for a Kingdom age guild. I'm happy with my MW Faction.

Lol, had to look twice to make sure I posted in the right forum.

Shazam
05-01-2013, 01:51 AM
You should join Dragon Warriors it meets all of your requirements and is actively recruiting llps now
450-533-675

pabolong
05-01-2013, 04:27 PM
100% Serious .

I am a active player in Britain. I play it every day. My Lv is 122 and 180K A/D.

also I could participate in most of battles.
my code is 811460430

Shluggy
05-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Hi DaHoosier
I think you would fit right in with the PFJ. We were just outside the top 75 last war, are a very friendly and enthusiastic bunch of more than daily players. Very organised within ourselves, ambitious but realistic at the same time. We have players from all over the world and are working on making the battle times 24/7. PM me on here, or in the game (844-438-529) for more information, or check out my other thread: The People's Front of Judea need you
Good luck

Shluggy