PDA

View Full Version : We must be doing something wrong.....

CJ D
04-30-2013, 11:43 AM
As I browse the faction recruit forum to find a few guys to replace others, I am taken back by the amount if "new" factions who have absolutely maxed out bonuses. We have all been putting in minimum 2 million per day for a long time. Many members more than that. 40 of us....and there are factions I see that have been around for 3-6 weeks that have twice the bonuses we have....we're not doing bad, mind you, but I just don't get all maxed out defenses and 25% building output in less than a couple months...with less than 40 members and not a "top" faction. We're clearly doing it wrong......

bucknut
04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Yea...you are not using the preferred method of hacking that Gree chooses to overlook in order to boost revenues among the legitimate factions trying to keep pace.

mistergreen
04-30-2013, 11:47 AM
As I browse the faction recruit forum to find a few guys to replace others, I am taken back by the amount if "new" factions who have absolutely maxed out bonuses. We have all been putting in minimum 2 million per day for a long time. Many members more than that. 40 of us....and there are factions I see that have been around for 3-6 weeks that have twice the bonuses we have....we're not doing bad, mind you, but I just don't get all maxed out defenses and 25% building output in less than a couple months...with less than 40 members and not a "top" faction. We're clearly doing it wrong......

OR you're doing something right. THEY are doing something wrong.

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 11:49 AM
We are the top faction and we haven't maxed out yet.....! I can't speak for other factions, some have worked very hard while others have made a few cheating taps along the way.Keep at it you and your teams members will make it what it is or will become!

Ryans67
04-30-2013, 12:23 PM
I've played with 5 of the top factions, none of them maxed, not even Ferr was. All 5 of those are legit factions, who follow the rules. Those factions have some of the most powerful players in the game. Anyone else that is maxed, or has significant attack boosts is most likely cheating. Sad. Even more sad? Gree will do nothing about it.

HGF69
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
My llp was in a faction where they finished well outside the top 100 and had three players donating insane amounts so obviously using hacks.
They should be banned. If PUN don't have them all and llp factions do there is a serious imbalance and cheating being ignored again.

mistergreen
04-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Yeah, it doesn't matter how much evidence you give Gree, nothing gets done.

Major Elvis Newton
04-30-2013, 01:09 PM
woot?

Woot.

Woot?

WOOT

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Are you beginning to understand that none of this matters?

Don't kill yourself and spend your money for nothing.

Just a wild guess, but maybe those ToS VIOLATERS are another kind of animal?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KFH
04-30-2013, 02:07 PM
As I browse the faction recruit forum to find a few guys to replace others, I am taken back by the amount if "new" factions who have absolutely maxed out bonuses. We have all been putting in minimum 2 million per day for a long time. Many members more than that. 40 of us....and there are factions I see that have been around for 3-6 weeks that have twice the bonuses we have....we're not doing bad, mind you, but I just don't get all maxed out defenses and 25% building output in less than a couple months...with less than 40 members and not a "top" faction. We're clearly doing it wrong......went to look and in minutes found two factions ranked 700 plus saying they have all the upgrades, and no money is needed ever just bricks. hmmmm guess they haven't figured out that rock situation yet

MerlinBlack
04-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah....Rangers LLPs is nowhere near max bonuses, and I personally donated 693 million during our March reporting cycle. There are plenty of other members donating similar amounts. I find it tough to swallow that it's happening that fast for such factions. Obviously they could be pouring lots of real life money into it, but if they were going to that length I'd expect them to join a top 25 or better faction.

Fazhang
04-30-2013, 02:14 PM
Yeah....Rangers LLPs is nowhere near max bonuses, and I personally donated 693 million during our March reporting cycle. There are plenty of other members donating similar amounts. I find it tough to swallow that it's happening that fast for such factions. Obviously they could be pouring lots of real life money into it, but if they were going to that length I'd expect them to join a top 25 or better faction.
That's it? 693mil? We have guys donating 500mil+ PER DAY. Haha joking. 693mil is nice :)

A3OT
04-30-2013, 02:15 PM
I've played with 5 of the top factions, none of them maxed, not even Ferr was. All 5 of those are legit factions, who follow the rules. Those factions have some of the most powerful players in the game. Anyone else that is maxed, or has significant attack boosts is most likely cheating. Sad. Even more sad? Gree will do nothing about it.

Um...I think that Ferr's faction were maxed-he made a thread one month ago about recruiting and he said there, that they have only two upgrades to do, but remember-it was month ago...

CJ D
05-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Yeah. I had a faction member leave after china for a top 100 faction because he had to donate zero. Said he could put 100% of everything into his stats and base. Their bonuses were close to double ours, and one guy putting 500 million a day in the bank. Guy went AWOL for a couple days and the faction managed to raise about 20 million while he was gone. Not only does it make it tough during battle, but recruiting good guys gets real difficult when you're telling them they have to give 2 million a day, but don't have as much to show for it as a faction that requires nothing. Maybe that's why I was so tickled we made it back to top 500 in Ireland. Lol