PDA

View Full Version : Bought 90/42 sea unit and stats are decreasing

Anjunbeats
04-30-2013, 05:47 AM
Hey guys,

I know this forum is all about bragging and flaming now, but it would be nice if someone could explain me the following scenario:

boosted stats are A200k, D260k

When I buy a Tactical Strike Submarine (90/42) my A and D both decrease by 50 points.
When I buy a Stealth Bomber (50/16) my A increased by about 40 and my D decreases by about 1.

I am flying the Russian flag.

Bonuses:
Sea attack 30%
Sea defense 55%

Air attack 40%
Air defense 53%

So even if I add all my air bonuses to the 50 basis attack points it is still less than the 90 basis + boosts of the sea unit.

I don't understand it, do you?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 05:49 AM
It's the flag, the flag. Sea is UK. That hurts you because you fly the Russkie flag.

senex morosus
04-30-2013, 05:51 AM
I have sent a ticket to GREE about this issue way back in feb and the ticket has not been answered. I sent multiple tickets twice a month to remind them but they ignore it. I have sent a PM to the admin here about it along with the ticket number and no use. All I do get from GREE support is issues with glitches and gold but these issues on individual accounts are slow. I just gave up on the pursuit for customer satisfaction. Good luck with that mate.

Edit- I purchased all air units in bulk and then went back to notice I lost 2-3k stats. I got the point though. Stop buying cash units and go all gold.

Anjunbeats
04-30-2013, 05:52 AM
It's the flag, the flag. Sea is UK. That hurts you because you fly the Russkie flag.

True, but having the russian flag should only give me an extra 10% for my air units. So 50 attack points * 40%+10% is still 75. And 75 < 90. ?!

Anjunbeats
04-30-2013, 05:54 AM
And anyways since the game is supposed to automatically choose the best 2000 units out of your inventory it should simply NOT BE POSSIBLE at all to decrease your stats by buying units.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 06:02 AM
The units may be labelled as 50/60, but programmed as 40/30.

Hupernikomen
04-30-2013, 08:21 AM
If what you purchased bumped a unit getting a good bonus i guess it could happen, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

Ssne
04-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Hey guys,

I know this forum is all about bragging and flaming now, but it would be nice if someone could explain me the following scenario:

boosted stats are A200k, D260k

When I buy a Tactical Strike Submarine (90/42) my A and D both decrease by 50 points.
When I buy a Stealth Bomber (50/16) my A increased by about 40 and my D decreases by about 1.

I am flying the Russian flag.

Bonuses:
Sea attack 30%
Sea defense 55%

Air attack 40%
Air defense 53%

So even if I add all my air bonuses to the 50 basis attack points it is still less than the 90 basis + boosts of the sea unit.

I don't understand it, do you?

Nope - not possible, regardless of flag. If a 90/42 unit does not help your stats then please join my faction ;-)

Anjunbeats
04-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Nope - not possible, regardless of flag. If a 90/42 unit does not help your stats then please join my faction ;-)

A 90/42 unit does not, but a 50 attack unit does. lol

I guess I am not the only one experiencing this problem, but since stats do not update instantly after you buy a unit, many people just will not pay enough attention to see it.

ImperialTheme
04-30-2013, 11:06 AM
What are your infantry and ground boosts? If they are significantly higher, it might be negatively affecting your stats by buying units with a higher base power that don't get as large of a boost.

seymourjones
05-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Surely the question then becomes, does the automatic selection of best units go from raw stat, or boosted stat ?

And if it is the raw stat is that really best ?

Nouife
05-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Surely the question then becomes, does the automatic selection of best units go from raw stat, or boosted stat ?

And if it is the raw stat is that really best ?

Raw stats are automatically selected. Some players have already reported a stat decrease after buying stronger units.

Obviously no, it's not best...

Anjunbeats
05-01-2013, 02:26 AM
What are your infantry and ground boosts? If they are significantly higher, it might be negatively affecting your stats by buying units with a higher base power that don't get as large of a boost.

That cannot be the reason as my infantry and ground boosts are lower than my air and sea boosts.

Soccerfossil
05-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Here is what I think is happening. Gree is trying to eliminate valor stacks from battles and make people buy gold units. I believe the valor stacks or any stacks are part of the attack/raid/defend units and the stacks are summed together but the attrition is taken as a single unit. That is why attrition went up recently. That is why gree is handing out all thee free indestructible un stackable units to take the free players and valor stacks out of battle. This has leveled the playing field for people who slowly meticulously build deep valor stacks. And they did more match up changes to make it harder to get valor and cash from raiding by attrition hits on attack/raiders to discourage them or attrite valor stacks. The only defense is to go along with their nefarious plan and play all their mission events so as not to fall behind. As far as build gold or money units you must only get the top ones on the board because they will become cannon fodder as you progress to stronger opponents.

mgriss
05-01-2013, 07:16 AM
This happens to me too... but I'm not as strong as you. When I buy a titan atk ship (20/22) my stats go down 4/5. when I buy a stealth assault cruiser (40/34) my stats go up 30/25 or something. Doesn't make sense. German flag.

Anjunbeats
05-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Cmon gree fix your game!!!!