PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Top 10 Before the War?

MattThomas08
04-30-2013, 04:15 AM
If you're a moderate to heavy gold spender looking for some of those Top 10 prizes this upcoming war (are they sweet or what?), give us a call at 1-800-SILENTASSASSINS. Operators are standing by. Looking for players with a min of around 250k IP and around 100k attack / defense. Siding scale applies when bravado, charisma, and ambiguity are factored into the equation!

Send me a PM if interested ASAP!

Grimmy11
04-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Top ten????

Are you giving up your third place???

MattThomas08
04-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Well you can never tell but it's entirely possible the Silent Assassins won't finish 3rd. Nothing is ever so certain dear Grimmy. Besides, I thought we were splitting up ;).

Grimmy11
04-30-2013, 07:02 AM
Well you can never tell but it's entirely possible the Silent Assassins won't finish 3rd. Nothing is ever so certain dear Grimmy. Besides, I thought we were splitting up ;).

Yeah you tried that trick last time and had me fooled for a while when I saw FWD in third place. I'm not falling for your tricks again.

MattThomas08
04-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah you tried that trick last time and had me fooled for a while when I saw FWD in third place. I'm not falling for your tricks again.

Ok, to prove you're not falling for my tricks, you have to log your official prediction now, before the war, of where we'll finish. I don't want you back tracking later!

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Ok, to prove you're not falling for my tricks, you have to log your official prediction now, before the war, of where we'll finish. I don't want you back tracking later!

Midtown 3rd
Market Plaza 3rd

I'm going to go out on a wild guess here and say 3rd?