PDA

View Full Version : Wanted abandoned or run down faction for new lease of life

HGF69
04-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Hey Forumites
As leader of the Bravehearts of Scotland we have decided that our faction needs a feeder faction. I can start this myself obviously but it would be easier if there is an an existing one out their that we can take over.
By agreement people would be protected and it would serve as the feder faction for the main BoS faction which is top 50/100 in every war.
If you have a factionor will consider a takeover that will benefit you and your fa goin as we can offer support advice and help to improve then let me know.

Draale
04-30-2013, 01:41 AM
Saw someone offering one in the general forums. U might wanna check over there if u haven't already.

Hey Forumites
As leader of the Bravehearts of Scotland we have decided that our faction needs a feeder faction. I can start this myself obviously but it would be easier if there is an an existing one out their that we can take over.
By agreement people would be protected and it would serve as the feder faction for the main BoS faction which is top 50/100 in every war.
If you have a factionor will consider a takeover that will benefit you and your fa goin as we can offer support advice and help to improve then let me know.

GODZ WRAITH
04-30-2013, 01:45 AM
Hey, I could create one! I have half decent stats and purchase around a vault of gold. I have helped a few factions out on the pat events and am a leader in crime city which means I know what I'm doing. Message me if interested.

DukeofSchomberg
04-30-2013, 02:31 AM
Ive a wee faction at the minute. Up and coming. Only done 3 campaigns. Ranked 6000, 2200 and came in 1700 this one. Ive added 50k to my defence since last one so we are moving in the right direction. Though only got. I dumped 5 today which left us 20 strong. 9 upgrades just. Though an attraction we're all ulster-scots so a wee bond there. Send a guy to check it out faction number 368 718 582 he can join and leave. If we can help its to all our benefit.

Ham 1
04-30-2013, 01:44 PM
European players needed
The Logi-sizers have strong American base but only a few strong active Europeans so looking for more to help the battle in our time zone .

Have bonuses of

Health regeneration +18%
Infantry attack +5%
Infantry defence +10%
Ground defence +15%
Air defence. +10%
Sea Defence. +10%
Build defence. +20%
Build output. +10%
Guild increase. +16

Finished inside top 500 but pushing for top 250 now
Our code is 644 799 979