PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 with 11.7k IPH and 40k A/D looking for a good home

Chaomeister
04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey all. I'm just wondering what kind of guilds are out there for a dude like me. I'm a free player; spent the last 9 months expanding at a low level, decided to push my advantage today. Killed the current boss 40 times today; he's still dying in 2 hits. Got the reward for getting all 9 loot units; went from 10k to 40k A/D in a couple hours, and still going. I'll probably have the 50 boss kills unit tomorrow. ANYWAYS, I'm a daily/active player, and I know what I'm doing. I'd love to be a part of a guild who I can help grow and who can return the favor. I'm a bit of a long term investment, but soon enough I'll be sitting at 50 with 100k+. i'd be happy to beat up some DLs and walls in the meantime. ;)

Stats (almost entirely raw):
41k attack
39k defense
11.7k IPH

lilhilke
04-30-2013, 07:46 AM
Just for Bonuses is now recruiting/merging!
Just For Bonuses is now recruiting! 8 spaces open and soon to be 10 with next guild increase. We are open to recruiting individuals or merging with a smaller guild with members that meet our requirements. Some members have missed recent donations so a guild that has more than 10 active members that wants to merge please contact me and we can work it out.
I am the leader of the guild Just For Bonuses. We have 22% cost reduction, 22% speed reduction, and +16 members. The only requirement we have is a donation of at least 50k/day(we are looking at changing this) which most members surpass regularly. High IPH is recommended but not required. We placed in the top 400(#363 I believe) without many of the members active in the war. We are not a "lets go conquer the world" guild but we will participate in the wars. Our main focus is on purchasing bonuses to help members.

If you are interested in joining please request to join. The Guild ID is 908684132. If you are a member of a guild that is willing to merge please private message me and we can discuss merging.

Chaomeister
05-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Bump! I'm now at 50.5k attack and 47k defense.

Bluedood
05-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Sent you a PM with info.