PDA

View Full Version : Question(s) for PUN and anyone with very high level players

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 06:29 PM
How many WD points do you usually get? (clarification: per attack)

Have you found that you have to spend more gold/time/effort to achieve the same WD points as individuals with lower levels?

Apologies if there is already an answer to this floating around the forums.

inb4 "JOIN THE CARTEL" or any variations of this.

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 08:31 PM
142 views and not one of them a PUN member? This almost makes those claims of wanting to help the little people seem disingenuous.

FROGBUTT1111
04-29-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm in SEALTEAM-6 ranked 20th, got 1.2 million points, even with PUN raping us

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 08:38 PM
It is more difficult for the higher levels to score points.

FROGBUTT1111
04-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Usually 400 or so points pr hit

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 08:39 PM
You haven't figured it out yet?? PUN and Ferr are part of Gree and possibly even the developers of Modern War.

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Usually 400 or so points pr hitwhat's your level and attack/defense stats??

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Well let me throw out a scenario:

You have a team with:
1) Average stats of 1,000,000
2) Level 250 players

They get matched up with players that have:
1) Average stats of 500,000
2) Level 150-200 players

Can they still reasonably expect 300-400+ WD per hit? Or do factions like PUN have to settle for 250~ per hit or maybe less and spend significantly more gold for the same points as a lower level player may have to?

Oceanz
How much (real) money do you have to spend on gold for one event to get over 1 million WD points as an individual?

Ranger4Life
Usually 400 or so points pr hit

Liar. It's based off the level difference. The max seems to be an average of 330-335 per hit. The more forts you hit will equate to a higher skewed average.

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Well let me throw out a scenario:

You have a team with:
1) Average stats of 1,000,000
2) Level 250 players

They get matched up with players that have:
1) Average stats of 500,000
2) Level 150-200 players

Can they still reasonably expect 300-400+ WD per hit? Or do factions like PUN have to settle for 250~ per hit or maybe less and spend significantly more gold for the same points as a lower level player may have to?

PUN only has a few players over level 200 so they still have plenty of players that can score on just about anyone.

The key is just to find ONE player in a faction that you can destroy.

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 08:48 PM
@sigtrygg You may have a point. Nearly everyone I know who has the income to support this kind of frivolous spending is exceptionally busy working and earning the income for such habits. None of them have the time to spend 3 days hitting buttons on a phone non-stop.

The only other likely scenarios that I can think of are:
1) These players are trust fund babies or some equivalent who have no real concept of money or actually earning anything
2) They are Gree employees (It's generally assumed they have quite a few players in game)
3) They are retired and just blowing their money
4) They are slightly above average income and just spend their money like fools

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Liar. It's based off the level difference. The max seems to be an average of 330-335 per hit. The more forts you hit will equate to a higher skewed average.Not so....when I was lower leveled I would get 400 WD points per attack. In one battle I won almost 180000 points with one vault of gold!! That was with taking out their defense leader and their wall!! now that I'm higher level I only get 200-300 per attack no matter the spread

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 08:49 PM
@Oceanz currently, my pace is about 1000g per 100,000 WD. There is some variation though.

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 08:50 PM
@sigtrygg You may have a point. Nearly everyone I know who has the income to support this kind of frivolous spending is exceptionally busy working and earning the income for such habits. None of them have the time to spend 3 days hitting buttons on a phone non-stop.

The only other likely scenarios that I can think of are:
1) These players are trust fund babies or some equivalent who have no real concept of money or actually earning anything
2) They are Gree employees (It's generally assumed they have quite a few players in game)
3) They are retired and just blowing their money
4) They are slightly above average income and just spend their money like foolsHaHa, well said:)

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 08:51 PM
@Oceanz currently, my pace is about 1000g per 100,000 WD. There is some variation though.how do you score so high?? I went through tons of gold and only ended with 285,000 WD points

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 08:51 PM
I'll also add that it's possible they are just wealthy and have operations below them running smoothly so they don't have to work much anymore. Living the dream!

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Maybe with an extremely small sample size you could've averaged 400 points, but not over any amount of time.

The highest I have averaged was 337 per win over 11 vaults and that was when I was level 85 attacking ONLY level 200-250's.

We keep extremely well documented records of all our battles, and NO ONE has averaged even 340 per hit and we have finished in the top10 in every war.

Math doesn't lie...

Not so....when I was lower leveled I would get 400 WD points per attack. In one battle I won almost 180000 points with one vault of gold!! That was with taking out their defense leader and their wall!! now that I'm higher level I only get 200-300 per attack no matter the spread

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 09:08 PM
@Sigtrygg At the beginning of the event my level was in the mid 90's and I have over 200K attack, which allowed me to break many higher level players for an average of over 350 WD

Leveling up is inevitable so the gravy train will eventually end. At some point, the gains from WD events will not be enough to support the funds spent getting them. I'm sure this is the case with the top 3 factions - they are going for bragging rights at this point.

When the money spent towards WD will get better gold units than what could have just been purchased separately, Gree is going to have an issue. These events are rapidly heading in that direction with the dramatic point increases that we have seen over the course of these events and more and more money being required to stay competitive.

I spent $3,400 in the last month. I'm quite sure if I spent all of my 1.3M points on units, my stats would have more to show for it. Fortunately, I am learning (the hard way) how to maximize your gold spending.

JuJu's lil Honey
04-29-2013, 09:09 PM
You haven't figured it out yet?? PUN and Ferr are part of Gree and possibly even the developers of Modern War.

oh yes and its ok from them to hack... but the rest of you suckers is going to have to pay to be in last place!!!! If Gree wants to CLEAN up this game...... they might want to start at their own front DOOR! needs a little paint boys!

Generik79
04-29-2013, 09:12 PM
I have seen the records. No one averages above 330-339 over the course of a war--not even possible cherry pickers. I haven't ever been low level in one of these, but, as Ranger said, it certainly makes a difference. I have seen it consistently since the WD point scheme was changed in Greenland. I can't even imagine when I get to level 250 if they don't fix it. People telling you about their 400+ hits are being selective. Certainly I get a few, and someone lower level gets a few more, but the way the points swing, the average just isn't there. As was said, the math doesn't lie.

In any event, the result is that a level 250 player will need to spend significantly more gold to get 300,000 points than, say, a level 144 player. Then they will need to spend way more to beat a boss. There are not a lot of advantages to level in the current scheme.

JuJu's lil Honey
04-29-2013, 09:13 PM
maybe with an extremely small sample size you could've averaged 400 points, but not over any amount of time.

The highest i have averaged was 337 per win over 11 vaults and that was when i was level 85 attacking only level 200-250's.

We keep extremely well documented records of all our battles, and no one has averaged even 340 per hit and we have finished in the top10 in every war.

Math doesn't lie...

but u do!!!

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 09:25 PM
but u do!!!

Yay!!! My fanboy either created another account or I have a new one.

Sardaukar
04-29-2013, 09:33 PM
I find it interesting that this model negatively impacts Gree's highest spending customers. Perhaps it was intentional or maybe just an accident? Perhaps gas prices aren't controlled by oil companies too.

Addendum: Perhaps oil companies don't exploit the price drivers are "willing" to pay.

ffp
04-29-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm a low level player (under 40) and the best I've got is 350 per hit. This was against a level 50 player with defence of 90% of my attack.

Ranger4Life
04-29-2013, 09:58 PM
I find it interesting that this model negatively impacts Gree's highest spending customers. Perhaps it was intentional or maybe just an accident? Perhaps gas prices aren't controlled by oil companies too.

Addendum: Perhaps oil companies don't exploit the price drivers are "willing" to pay.

I think you might be on to something.

Vballmadam
04-29-2013, 10:04 PM
I am a member of PUN. I am now level 180 and averaged 334 points a hit over the entire battle. Ranger is correct...the higher the level the less points you earn. Those in our faction above level got less points per hit. Everyone is different and it depends on who you hit.

mickymacirl
04-30-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm level 250 and I averaged 305 per hit in that last battle, always choosing the highest level available.

Yankster
04-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Little late but my scores fluctuated on the same person from 158 to 446. Very rare did I see any form of consistency. A level 115 player with 158k ID loose one hit the next I'd get 128 or a level 217 player I could win 228 up to 446. Seems that after the casualty rate patch numbers went wild.

Dutchie
04-30-2013, 02:23 AM
PUN only has a few players over level 200 so they still have plenty of players that can score on just about anyone.

The key is just to find ONE player in a faction that you can destroy.

His name is K.Y. Alex

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 02:31 AM
You don't need more silly WD points. Settle for 200. Get others to agree on 200, imagine 4,000 factions with 200 points. Yep, a massive 1st place tie. That's the beauty of my system. Play for the tie, it's easier and everyone wins, except you know who.

Stinno
04-30-2013, 02:58 AM
Lets play the game as it is meant to be, a free app for free play. Next battle, everyone battles no gold, all through free hits and regen. This will benefit the people that play every battle and commit their time to this versus, people with money.

Make it strategic, intel, find the weakest link, hit them. Everyone has to be on board to do this. Gree will then have to start to listen. Talk is cheap, action and a firm stance by the players is needed, otherwise this game will be dead, sooner or later. Join the cartel, im in and i am sure, if my wife knew what i spent, she would be in as well.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 03:07 AM
The Cartel doesn't make you pay dues. There are no bosses in The Cartel, we're all equals.

Okay, here's the best part. Only ONE free hit is required, then we mark time. We get a cluster of ties.

We save $50 to $50,000.

It's time to make a change.

YES WE CAN.

Lets play the game as it is meant to be, a free app for free play. Next battle, everyone battles no gold, all through free hits and regen. This will benefit the people that play every battle and commit their time to this versus, people with money.Make it strategic, intel, find the weakest link, hit them. Everyone has to be on board to do this. Gree will then have to start to listen. Talk is cheap, action and a firm stance by the players is needed, otherwise this game will be dead, sooner or later. Join the cartel, im in and i am sure, if my wife knew what i spent, she would be in as well.

Dutchie
04-30-2013, 03:34 AM
The Cartel doesn't make you pay dues. There are no bosses in The Cartel, we're all equals.

Okay, here's the best part. Only ONE free hit is required, then we mark time. We get a cluster of ties.

We save $50 to $50,000.

It's time to make a change.

YES WE CAN.

But this would require a 100% participation from ALL the factions, an impossible feat. In principle, the idea is a great one but in reality, I can't see you pulling this one off... I know you will try and you succeed at most things, but this might be even a little bit too much.

Sugarymama
04-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Lets play the game as it is meant to be, a free app for free play. Next battle, everyone battles no gold, all through free hits and regen. This will benefit the people that play every battle and commit their time to this versus, people with money.

Make it strategic, intel, find the weakest link, hit them. Everyone has to be on board to do this. Gree will then have to start to listen. Talk is cheap, action and a firm stance by the players is needed, otherwise this game will be dead, sooner or later. Join the cartel, im in and i am sure, if my wife knew what i spent, she would be in as well.

I've seen this suggestion before and actually agree with it. But unfortunately nobody is really willing to do this, because ultimately everyone wants to win. This is a game, and players are competitive. If they think that spending even as little as $10 will put them on top, they will. As you see, some are willing to pay thousands, just to say "I won".

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 03:39 AM
But this would require a 100% participation from ALL the factions, an impossible feat. In principle, the idea is a great one but in reality, I can't see you pulling this one off... I know you will try and you succeed at most things, but this might be even a little bit too much.Watch, so you don't get first because some cut the line. You DO keep your money. I'm done. Not one more farthing, shilling, pound, dollar, ruble, or chicken bone to the slumlord of game makers. So, I get 20th, cool. It cost me nothing, no time, no cash, just one hit. Get off the deadly merry go round. You're going nowhere fast.

Dutchie
04-30-2013, 03:43 AM
Watch, so you don't get first because some cut the line. You DO keep your money. I'm done. Not one more farthing, shilling, pound, dollar, ruble, or chicken bone to the slumlord of game makers. So, I get 20th, cool. It cost me nothing, no time, no cash, just one hit. Get off the deadly merry go round. You're going nowhere fast.

Maybe a public list of the cartel factions would be a good start... to show how serious this idea is. I am no longer leader or officer of Ranger's LLPs, so I would have to pass it by them first before I can commit to anything, but in principle the idea is a great one... Kudos to you PJ for finally drawing the line in the sand.

I do hope this is not another one of your shenanigans...

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 03:45 AM
Maybe a public list of the cartel factions would be a good start... to show how serious this idea is. I am no longer leader or officer of Ranger's LLPs, so I would have to pass it by them first before I can commit to anything, but in principle the idea is a great one... Kudos to you PJ for finally drawing the line in the sand.I'll start a thread. If your faction won't join, join a faction that supports the idea.

Stinno
04-30-2013, 03:49 AM
I've seen this suggestion before and actually agree with it. But unfortunately nobody is really willing to do this, because ultimately everyone wants to win. This is a game, and players are competitive. If they think that spending even as little as $10 will put them on top, they will. As you see, some are willing to pay thousands, just to say "I won".

But who is ultimately winning, Gree, there has to be a stand and that is now. Even if it is just the top 25 factions, that is a major statement and loss to Gree. All i see is everyone moan about Gree, client service, glitches, hackers and yet we all still pay the boatman. Enough is enough, the time is now, if someone really wants to win then so be it. They can get an extra 20% cash on buildings for their $$$$.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 03:58 AM
But who is ultimately winning, Gree, there has to be a stand and that is now. Even if it is just the top 25 factions, that is a major statement and loss to Gree. All i see is everyone moan about Gree, client service, glitches, hackers and yet we all still pay the boatman. Enough is enough, the time is now, if someone really wants to win then so be it. They can get an extra 20% cash on buildings for their $$$$.Well. They won't get real cash, but they sure as heck will spend real cash. I'm not judging, because I used to do it, too. I'm just changing, that's all.

Sal T Iguana
05-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Ok I've been keeping records of all the rivals I attack randomly down the list and here's what I've found. Attack rivals of same rank as you or higher, not level but rank. The same ranked rival you attack will give higher battle points than those of lower rank. But those same or higher ranks with stronger stats shell out even higher battle points. So what I've done is arranged them in a spreadsheet form in alphabetical/numerical order. Now during war events I would search the battle list and see if I have records of them. If I find one or more I attack. Those that I've attacked gave me on average between 375-435 points.

I am a member of PUN. I am now level 180 and averaged 334 points a hit over the entire battle. Ranger is correct...the higher the level the less points you earn. Those in our faction above level got less points per hit. Everyone is different and it depends on who you hit.

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Ok I've been keeping records of all the rivals I attack randomly down the list and here's what I've found. Attack rivals of same rank as you or higher, not level but rank. The same ranked rival you attack will give higher battle points than those of lower rank. But those same or higher ranks with stronger stats shell out even higher battle points. So what I've done is arranged them in a spreadsheet form in alphabetical/numerical order. Now during war events I would search the battle list and see if I have records of them. If I find one or more I attack. Those that I've attacked gave me on average between 375-435 points.Very interesting - never seen anyone with that observation :)

Philsbase
05-07-2013, 01:56 AM
look at my sig that is what I usually do in WD

Viperpv
05-07-2013, 04:21 AM
@Oceanz currently, my pace is about 1000g per 100,000 WD. There is some variation though.

How does that work, health regen cost 25. 1000/25 is 40 so 160 attacks. 160 * 400 is 64k and even hitting the perfect target u won't average 400, more likely to be 350.

Did I mean 100k per vault?

Poopenshire
05-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Ok I've been keeping records of all the rivals I attack randomly down the list and here's what I've found. Attack rivals of same rank as you or higher, not level but rank. The same ranked rival you attack will give higher battle points than those of lower rank. But those same or higher ranks with stronger stats shell out even higher battle points. So what I've done is arranged them in a spreadsheet form in alphabetical/numerical order. Now during war events I would search the battle list and see if I have records of them. If I find one or more I attack. Those that I've attacked gave me on average between 375-435 points.

your almost there friend..... slightly off a little but almost there. go back to the backlash that occured after greenland and adjust your findings slighty, your so close to the answer.

Sal T Iguana
05-07-2013, 05:45 AM
yes I agree, it needs to be tweaked a little as I just started to keep tabs after China.

your almost there friend..... slightly off a little but almost there. go back to the backlash that occured after greenland and adjust your findings slighty, your so close to the answer.

Sergeant307
05-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Points are based on your level differences, so one would assume that if your level 250 and attack rivals below your level, you will not receive the max allowed points. Vice-versa, if your at a lower level and successfully attack rivals higher than you, you'll score more points.

So based on the above scenario, I would think PUN and the top factions would be scoring less than max points per attack. With that being said, I'm neither PUN nor the top factions so my opinion is probably pointless. :)

Ferr
05-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Those who have received level resets........

Jaebee
05-07-2013, 08:48 AM
I've found (assuming good targets are available, which they usually are unless you're matched with a completely llp faction) that one vault is usually equal to about 75,000 WD points. Or to break it down, one refill (25gold) = an average of 1250points, so 60 (number of refills per vault) x 1250 (points per refill) = 75000 points

So that would be an average of about 313 points per hit.

Mervic
05-07-2013, 10:19 AM

This is exactly what I told my faction. I observed it last WD and level is not the only one that dictates points you get from winning a battle. Rank is part of the equation, unfortunately, you do not see it during faction wars, unless you comb through your battle list and look for players you attacked previously as you suggested. So to get max points, attack higher level players and hope they are also higher in rank than you are.

yankeefreak
05-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Those who have received level resets........

I'd pay for a reset