PDA

View Full Version : No More Gold

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
I used over 20 vaults of gold over the past month (15 during the war, and the others to buy money buildings, complete events, etc..) on my various accounts. No more will I spend money to buy gold until gree fixes their game. I lost gold buying med packs....every 3 med packs I used gold on I lost gold enough for 4 med packs. Sent a ticket...no response.
I also would not receive the item I purchased with gold yet my gold bank would be deducted the amount of the unit I bought. Sent ticket to gree....no resolution to the problem.
The best one is when I would buy a vault of gold and get charged for 2 vaults!!! Or I would receive the gold only to have it disappear right away!! Sent ticket to gree...no resolution
Also when I was a lower level player (level 60) (attack 36k, defense 42k) when I would win a battle in war I would win 300-400 WD points per attack. This war I am level 118 with attack of 120k and defense of 140k, yet I would only win 100-200 WD points per attack with an occasional 300 plus WD win. What gives??
Someone said that it depends on the level of your opponent...the higher he is the more points you win yet this is not the case. I attacked a rival that was level 180+ with defense of 109k yet only received 100-200 per victory. I also attacked low level players that I was more than double their strength and only received less than 100 WD points per attack. Some wars I would receive the same WD points before and after their fortification was destroyed.
Last war I spent 5 vaults of gold in the war and won close to 200k in WD points. This war I spent alot more gold and only ended up with 286K in WD points.
As a customer, correction...as a former customer I am completly unsatisfied and unwilling to pay real money any more until Gree fixes these problems. If your a big gold buyer you should check your account and make sure this hasn't happened to you.

Josh611
04-29-2013, 05:22 PM
You're a higher level now, you don't score as much. 100-200 is common for around your level. Without the wall down, I was getting about the same and I'm level 110.

Jman
04-29-2013, 05:22 PM
It is widely known that the higher your level the worse the points you score. By leveling up so much you decreased the amount of points you can score for the same amount of gold.

alphakennybody
04-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Ok i thought it was me i lost 25 gold every 3rd med pack also... Im getting sick of GREEdy people.

sigtrygg
04-29-2013, 05:28 PM
If this is true, why spend gold to complete events and level up?? shouldn't you be rewarded for leveling up?? That would be like getting promoted at work and getting a pay cut. Who would do that?? One more reason not to spend any more money on this game.