PDA

View Full Version : Please be careful of updating data to the spreadsheet.

Harvey Guo
04-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Few days ago, I've updated the data of Riverstone Mantle, which is a new 2 star uncraftable armor, however now I check the spreadsheet, my data has been edited to a wrong number, and there is another wrong number about Riverstone too....

Riverstone

Basic stat ATK:284 DEF:312
Lvlup point: ATK 8 DEF 10
Max out stat: ATK 676 DEF 802

Max out Wrong version1: ATK 683 DEF 811
Max out Wrong version2: ATK 676 DEF 800

I can only say, your math teach will frustrate.....

For better spreadsheet, I would suggest:

1. When update any data, please double check and confirm by using calculator

2. Do not edit others' work unless the data DOES wrong

3. Do not change the structure of the spreadsheet, do not edit, delete or color with personal bias.

etc.

For better spreadsheet, please do update it with caution, thanks for the cooperation.

spoo4narn
04-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Hello, long time/first time, I was wondering: what's the best way to share information about new armor sets? Edit the spreadsheet directly, or post in the forums so an overzealous newbie (like me) does not accidentally wreck the spreadsheet by editing it? I am not asking idly, I finally made my first + version of a boss armor today (368/367 base stats for Half Dragon+ and if my math is right, +11/+9 per level, it just started crafting). It's not updated yet and if I am finally at a high enough level to have useful data I would be happy to contribute.

Most sincerely,

Lord Sillystabs, level 79

...name change pending

Aradan
04-30-2013, 09:49 AM
usually just start a new thread, but if thats its base stats i believe it has a +15/+12 (+/- a point) per level.

You are level 80 right? Believe i have you on friends list :P

spoo4narn
04-30-2013, 11:24 AM
usually just start a new thread, but if thats its base stats i believe it has a +15/+12 (+/- a point) per level.

You are level 80 right? Believe i have you on friends list :P

Ha, I just hit 80 after I posted last, you must be the Aradan on my friends list!

I'll check the armor growth once it crafts, if desired, but it's gonna be a while.

Aradan
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
yep that would be me, all we have is the max stats on it atm (and the base stats you provided) and i believe my math is correct by im sure harvey will correct me once he gets on

Justice711
04-30-2013, 11:43 AM
is it just me, or some armors are highlighted?

Harvey Guo
04-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Once the spreadsheet been changed by someone, or players will see the same thing.
is it just me, or some armors are highlighted?

Marcial1234
04-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that in the processes of calculating the max stats on the armors do take notice that you have to multiply the number of stats increased per level and the max level of the armor-ONE. It might be a common misconception just to multiply the max level of the armor, the thing is the increase per level just it don't count for level 1 since they only have the base stats base stats. Feel free to extend the formula I implemented on the spreadsheet all the way ^.^

Keep up the good work!!