PDA

View Full Version : STILL lovin' my freakin' faction!!!

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Once again, my faction has me falling in love with it over again. I was glad to be able to chat non-stop and do what we do during events, but I really wasn't looking forward to this event. I'm just growing weary of them.

At first, we were going to be happy with top 50, but our leader wrote us an inspiring message pushing us to go for top 25. The other members were on board, and push we did ("push it real good" ;))

The last 4 hours of the event were intense. I was at work (needless to say, not getting squat done) on our chat sharing intel, laughs, and pushing each other to do whatever we needed to secure a top 25 spot. And once again we did. We were at the edge of our seats, fingers sore from all the tapping, until we had about 20 minutes left and knew we had it. I have to say, it was a great thrill.

With that, here is a shout out to my Alpha peeps: MadMan, Jhoemel, Led, Bucknut, Vertex, Marebear, BostonHammer, BroDawg, siL, Botoichi, Mr. Sypher, Nick, Santa Claus, 250k def, Vball, Joe, Alpha Dog,Bob, Kodove, HoundDog, Lucky, General, BlackArrow, JF, Poppabear (shhhh), Rothstar, Sekhmet, Jerry, WB, Acidist, DeskJockey, Costi, Teal, Fozzielee, Bozernaut, Gen. Blackstone, Ultra, Test Pilot (we know who you REALLY are), Ultra, ****wad, Elite501, commandnconquer, master jason, Aria, Entrophy, Russell, and Alex (there are 3 of you, so a triple shout out...lol)

A special shout out to our VFF fam who kept us on track and gave us moral support: Self, Thief, Solo, McDoc - we LOVE YOU..

And last, but not least, our leader during this battle - Gero. You are a man among men. Thank you for your dedication, and for pushing us to a great finish. YOU ROCK!!!

GO ALPHA!!!!! :D

Led
04-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Had a BLAST thanks for the shout out Sugary!!! :D

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..her milkshake ..is better yours..

😇 Nice to see positive stuff.

solo.modernwar
04-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Sugar, I love your threads... and I don't just mean your style of clothing!

Love the camaraderie and great humor that goes along with these events! It's funny how the family has grown so big, that 60 isn't enough room for all the players you enjoy hanging out with (that wasn't a hint, Gree, honest... it wasn't). This is the part of this crazy game that I enjoy the most - the folks that share the same ridiculous humor that makes you laugh out loud at your iOS/Android device.

Thanks for the special mention, Sugar! You're one of a kind and I'm glad we've all taken the time to stay in touch in-between these WD events... . ...waaaaait a second... did somebody say "MW Get-together"?? Where's the party at??

Jhoemel
04-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Had a blast in the war. Shame i slept before it finishes. I have a lot of fun and we came through being 800k down with less than a day remaining to top 25. We rock :)

Rothstar
04-29-2013, 05:03 PM
It was a blast battling along side you Sugar and all my fellow Alpha mates! We rocked it out! :)

Jerry1
04-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the shout out Sugar! Most fun I've ever had in MW!

Teal
04-29-2013, 05:10 PM
It was a blast Sugar and privilege to share it all with you - I learned and I laughed and...I have run out of words beginning with 'l' so shall stop there... thanks for fun! Team Alpha totally rocks!!

Blackstone
04-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Thanks Surgar! My first WD with Alpha and it was awesome! Great job to all my teammates and looking forward to Colombia.

bucknut
04-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Had to throw the shhhh next to papa bear....I love it! You guys are more family than teammates. Once again it was a blast. Shout out to our fearless leader Gero! He turned green only a few times.

Cuthbert (B$A)
04-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I want credit for my "push it real good, p-p-p-pu**** pu****"

Cuthbert (B$A)
04-29-2013, 05:38 PM
You can't say "p.u.s.h.i.t."? p-p-p-push it push it.

gero
04-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Sugary, as per usual great post. Very proud of the team especially after the split and entire re-org right before China. Most people wrote us off when we lost half our faction (most of the gold spenders) but we showed what Alpha is all about. And believe me, those nay-sayers who spoke of Alpha's demise were very wrong (and they noticed when we came steamrolling back from over 700,000 WD points this morning and cruised right in past them).

The real credit goes to the team and all of the faction members (even the ones that are not with us any longer). I'm just driving the bus, so to speak.

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha!!!

Now go get some more recruits, Ireland has been over for more than 8 hours...slackers!

whiskeybravo
04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
It was a blast guys as usual. Especially the comms silence and shhhhhhhhhhh.........that evening had me rolling.

Kode
04-29-2013, 09:13 PM
It was a blast all!!!! Thanx for having me. :)

vball
04-29-2013, 10:15 PM
Kode,

it was a pleasure and glad that I get to tell you best of luck in your deployment. Great respect for those of you who serve and it is an honor to have you with us.

Ducati
04-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Congrats Alpha, for some reason I am not surprised you guys and gals made it 😄

MadManDK
04-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Nothing more to say ... except even Gree knows Alpha ruels and is throwing an event for us ;-) ... GO ALPHA.

BlackArrow
04-30-2013, 01:51 AM
That was a great ride the whole way thanks to this awesome team. Kudos to Gero and his leadership....Well played sir !!

Hivesy
04-30-2013, 02:04 AM
So proud of you guys, Gero I read your speeches, you should run for president fella!

Well done you lot, you made top 25 even after Tommygate. That's what family is about, overcoming all challenges thrown at you and staying together. Be strong.

You rock.

Sillybeans
04-30-2013, 02:09 AM
Was about to join in until I noticed I was jsut kicked (litterally 15min ago) from charlie O.o Expecting it was donation's since my IPH is so crap I've been using almost every dime to get upgrades.

Think I'm blind but missed the reason somewhere :confused: in work right now so don't even have the offsite url to have a nosy ¬_¬

Well at the very least JB & Don could use someone that can use a little more gold than I can. They put in so much effort and money I can't keep up. Wishing them the best of luck.

2BMC27
04-30-2013, 05:53 AM
This is a tremendous group of individuals with outstanding leadership. I have been on the brink of MW burn-out on multiple occassions. As I read the multiple posts of players "hanging it up," I continously debate whether it is also my time to walk away. However, this group has made it fun again and has me looking forward to the next war.

Great push at the end, it was a blast! Happy to be a part of Alpha.

Jhoemel
04-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Was about to join in until I noticed I was jsut kicked (litterally 15min ago) from charlie O.o Expecting it was donation's since my IPH is so crap I've been using almost every dime to get upgrades.

Think I'm blind but missed the reason somewhere :confused: in work right now so don't even have the offsite url to have a nosy ¬_¬

Well at the very least JB & Don could use someone that can use a little more gold than I can. They put in so much effort and money I can't keep up. Wishing them the best of luck.

I read that J warned u not to talk about ur million wd scorer and its confidential

Sugarymama
04-30-2013, 06:21 AM
Sugar, I love your threads... and I don't just mean your style of clothing!

Love the camaraderie and great humor that goes along with these events! It's funny how the family has grown so big, that 60 isn't enough room for all the players you enjoy hanging out with (that wasn't a hint, Gree, honest... it wasn't). This is the part of this crazy game that I enjoy the most - the folks that share the same ridiculous humor that makes you laugh out loud at your iOS/Android device.

Thanks for the special mention, Sugar! You're one of a kind and I'm glad we've all taken the time to stay in touch in-between these WD events... . ...waaaaait a second... did somebody say "MW Get-together"?? Where's the party at??

GET TO THA MOTHER F*%&%(N CHOPPA!!!!! ;););)

Solo, you were definitely missed during the final hours, but you were so there with us in spirit (and on our private forum), it was like you were tapping alongside with us. I'm so proud to have you as my teammate/factionmate/friend.

I heard you guys rocked the house too. Where did you place?

Sillybeans
04-30-2013, 06:24 AM
I read that J warned u not to talk about ur million wd scorer and its confidential

I never mentioned they're names O.o just that a few are good enough to be in the top faction. Thanks for clearning that up it was bothering me a little didn't even know why until you told me...

Best of wishes to charlie anyhow; was fun.

Tanner
04-30-2013, 06:56 AM

yeah, I think you got booted b/c you outed your "secret weapon."

if you spend gold there are plenty of "friends" to take you in though. Seems much can be overlooked if you spend enough dough.

Sillybeans
04-30-2013, 07:06 AM
yeah, I think you got booted b/c you outed your "secret weapon."

if you spend gold there are plenty of "friends" to take you in though. Seems much can be overlooked if you spend enough dough.

Here's what i said; no edit's done to that post. I hope that ''friends'' doesn't mean i'm hated by anyone :(

Someone in charlie has 2.1mill WD points alone... Should be in PUN ¬_¬ Great person obviously but could stand at the top...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52909-SERIOUSLY-If-you-have-over-300k-WD-Points-and-not-sitting-in-Top-10-right-now-.-.-.&p=730182#post730182

Still obviously it was my own fault for bringing it up and hopefully I'm not disliked to much for it.

Well last post concerning it I guess no use brooding over the past, what's done is done.

Sugarymama
04-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the shout out Sugar! Most fun I've ever had in MW!

That's the goal Jerry. That's ALWAYS the goal. Fun, fun fun!!! Shhh;)

BostonHammer
04-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Another great, positive thread by Sugarymama. Thanks for being you. A great time was had by Alpha in Ireland but now it's time to take the party back to South America and I'm looking forward to it becuase of you guys. But GREE, if you wanted to push it back a week or so that would be great. I don't mind paying the change fee on my plane ticket.

BlackArrow
04-30-2013, 07:43 AM
How about 4 weeks...Not sure we can survive another Alpha party so soon. shhhhhhhh....

Fozzielee
04-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Sugarymama, you rock!

Though I don't chat much, I love reading the conversations during battle. Alpha is an extraordinary group made up of the most determined, driven, and most importantly, funniest group of people I had the honor to be a part of. Thanks for the shout out, shhhh! I love this faction, Go Alpha!

Sugarymama
04-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Sugary, as per usual great post. Very proud of the team especially after the split and entire re-org right before China. Most people wrote us off when we lost half our faction (most of the gold spenders) but we showed what Alpha is all about. And believe me, those nay-sayers who spoke of Alpha's demise were very wrong (and they noticed when we came steamrolling back from over 700,000 WD points this morning and cruised right in past them).

The real credit goes to the team and all of the faction members (even the ones that are not with us any longer). I'm just driving the bus, so to speak.

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha!!!

Now go get some more recruits, Ireland has been over for more than 8 hours...slackers!

GERO!!! You should be resting right now (having a beer, grilling meat on a spit, throwing certain women over your shoulder) seeing we have another event before the end of May. WTF?!?!?!

Yes, Alpha, Alpha, Alpha! shhhh

Thief
04-30-2013, 09:28 AM
Great post Sugar and thanks for the Special Shout out!

Was great to be chatting with you guys during the final Hour!

JF5522
04-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Well, with the inspiring messages by Gero, fun chats from all team mates and this special shout out by Sugar....I am speechless. Shhhhhhhh.......

siL
04-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey thanks for the shoutout Sugary!!
May I say that joining Alpha is the best decision I've made so far...it turned my MW to a different world!!
Congrats to us for running like a Flash and passing some pissed off faction to be in top 25!!
Go Alpha, Alpha, Alpha!!

solo.modernwar
05-01-2013, 01:01 AM
GET TO THA MOTHER F*%&%(N CHOPPA!!!!! ;););)

Solo, you were definitely missed during the final hours, but you were so there with us in spirit (and on our private forum), it was like you were tapping alongside with us. I'm so proud to have you as my teammate/factionmate/friend.

I heard you guys rocked the house too. Where did you place?

Hahaa... I love ya, Sugar!

I believe we placed 9th - but the real joy of it was the final hours. Watching Alpha make that tremendous haul in points at the very end was great to hear, and truly made me miss you all that much more. Talk about a great group of like-minded players that know how to throw the humor left to right. Great times!

Miss you all like you wouldn't believe...

Now "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAAA!!!"

Jhoemel
05-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Lol solo. Yeah 700k behind with less than a day. I crossed my mind that it will be very tough but we pulled through. And the jokes flowed together with the points

Mcdoc
05-01-2013, 06:44 AM
Congrats to Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Lima, Tramps, ACE, REG, VFF, FFF - and the whole Forum Family! Special shout out to MadOx too!

It's the folks we all came to know on the forums (before World Domination, Porate Justice, and Fruit Fly were ever heard of) that make this game so fun! I know I have friends now in New York, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and even Netherlands, Thailand, Singapore, Korea and MANY other spots that I could honestly call up folks if I was traveling in those areas and be happy to meet up in person!

It is always more fun hanging out in Chatzy, GroupMe, Palringo - than anything else during the battles. I honestly feel sorry for the factions who simply rely on in-game chat and have no idea what they are missing - except - no one else can replace Solo & Sugar! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I already met Led in person :)