PDA

View Full Version : The SEC wants you!

SEC
04-29-2013, 04:30 PM
We are looking for several new players. If you want to come over as a group that is also fine and I could make your leader an officer right away. If you are looking for a top 100 faction then we are not for you. But we are a very dedicated, loyal, and active group. Over half of our members have been with our group from the very beginning. We have lost some of our members to top 100 and even a few top 25 factions and I understand their reasons. In fact we lost 2 a few hours before this war even started which really hurt our points tremendously since there was no time to find replacements.

A few of us are gold, some light gold, and a few more are free players. What we all are are active and very friendly. We expect concrete and cash donations and for you to check in on forums just to make sure you are still active. Would prefer experienced players that know how to play but also willing to show you the ropes if you are new.

Feel free to post in this thread or send me a private message with any questions. We ranked around 860 I believe not sure yet since haven't seen final ranks but scored about 470,000 points which is pretty good with losing 2 players right before the war and 6 players not even playing at all. With just a few more dedicated players willing to do their part we can easily make the top 500 in Colombia. So if you want a very friendly and fun faction who love the game but doesn't make strong demands on you to spend tons of cash we might be a good fit for you.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some new recruits soon
Southeastern Conference

JAG Slayer
04-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Bump........