PDA

View Full Version : Ireland Rewards

heal
04-29-2013, 03:25 PM
We finished in the top 1500 in Ireland and got the Logistics Scout 320/452 as a reward. I did read somewhere that you get all the rewards below you as well, so if that's true we should have received the Aisling Armored Pa..365/235. I can't see it in my inventory, so I presume it's not true. Can anyone shed light on this please. :confused:

Gritix
04-29-2013, 03:26 PM
It will show eventually.....

Auspex
04-29-2013, 03:30 PM
I got the FAHD apc from Egypt 3 days after China finished.... 3 Tickets all closed saying "A solution was found". Then one day it arrived. I'd send a ticket early if you are missing units from Ireland, I think there may be a backlog.

United Nation of Foxes
04-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Someone must have the pictures, we finished in the top 250 and I need to confirm units as per gree's usual poor show

jonieh
04-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Is there a list of the rewards? I couldn't get a screen shot in time because the game changed immediately after Ireland to Columbia.

heal
04-29-2013, 05:01 PM
I just wrote down the 1500 and the 4000 prize. I didn't bother about the top 1000 prize or anything above that as we were never going to get there. In the end we finished around 1180.

And I feel like an idiot, I didn't realise the Aisling Armored Patrol was a sea unit.... so I actually have it. Lucky I didn't send a ticket.

:eek::o:o:o

Hugh Dong
04-29-2013, 05:26 PM
I was a member of the 17th ranked faction for Ireland and have received no prizes as of yet. Sent a ticket in about this several hours ago, but I'll patiently wait for a response. Faction leader recruited me on the basis that I pay a certain amount and donate all of my 300 blocks. During the last war he insisted that all players dump all of their cash into the faction or we would be kicked. Upon doing so, all of the new recruits were kicked the instant the war ended (Ireland). I just hope this didn't lead to a glitch saying I wasn't involved in any faction. I spent a lot of real money and time to get these prizes. Thanks for any help!

p.s. I really don't care about the getting kicked part. Smart move on his part to get paid for the top 25 result that I got to be a part of and so were about 10 people that scored less than 30k wd.