PDA

View Full Version : iBOB TOP 50!!! DID YOUR FACTION FAIL? Come to us!!!

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Hello folks, I'm Crawford with iBOB, and I am very pleased to be in a TOP 50 TEAM! My only regret is not having those players that worked hard for their teams on mine. If you really want a team that picks up after their own weight then join iBOB!

This is no joke! 6,500,000 points!!! At least... This requires for members to pull their weight, and believe me our leadership understands. We want to protect you. You who worked hard for a team with leadership that accepted Low Level Players and expected YOU to do all the work! What does pulling one's weight mean? Well for starters... you got to score points.. We require 50,000 pts minimum... which can be done without gold! We also require a purchase of some gold. Not too much that you go broke. Or even an entire vault... which would be helpful... but at least 25-50 dollars worth of gold.

You see. This is for you leaders and players that spent all that money and got cheated because others don't want to do their part. You spent it, and though your team may try to play it all nice and dandy... they don't care about your efforts. They are totally fine with you blowing all your money and reaping the benefits of your crops. Believe me! We have seen it all.

We want you!!! We care about you. We help you... you help us. We only accept 60K raw stats as minimum. This is basically a test to see if your truthful. Based off experience, your not going to fit the other requirements if you arent at least at that level.

In a nut shell.... as leaders... or players... in top factions... your factions have failed. I don't mean any pun. I am saying that you deserve better people to work with. This is undeniably true. Players acting nice with LLP's being too afraid to throw them out and so forth.. we've seen it. But in the end... they could give a rats a s s about what you care about.

And lastly... why should you a join a faction that asks that you spend money? Im sure there are other factions that are top 50 and not asking that... Well... this is why, because I can actually guarantee you a faction where there are more members contributing together. The willingness just to spend a little bit of money if you already are shows your commitment... and we see it. Our faction is only where it is because we have committed players. You will not be the person that the rest of the team snoops around for when the tidings are grim. We are iBOB! The greatest and friendliest faction in Modern War!

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 02:53 PM
As a side note... wait for us to get back to you. We do care. And we take a look at every application seriously. Please wait for a reply before you look for another team. Remember... we care.

Gpzoon
04-29-2013, 04:27 PM
50.000 pts without gold is a very hard job. The new tweaked algorithm, lowering the points u can get, plus lottery results make gold mandatory to score 50.000
let's do some calculation:
assuming the hipotetic player let the other m8s to breack the wall dawn, he can hit rival players 8 times;
assuming an overage of 300 points per hit, the hipothetic player might score 2400 max!!!
Assumed he doesn't use gold, he will need more less 45 min to recharge completely. and sleeping at least 6 hours.... hi can attend 7 max 8 matched wit 19.200, pe day!!!
in 3 days, approximatley 57k....
how many assamptions????

SgtBetty
04-29-2013, 04:38 PM
I think the total WDP you can get is actually based on how much money you are willing to spend and yes if you do commit yourself to the game and the goal those are very realistic numbers I pulled in 70k plus in greenland and I had much lower stats than those Crawford posted . Thanks for the nice read crawford ! Great job to you guys this round !

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
We have it organized where some of our players accept to take down the walls and work harder.

As far as 50k worth of points... it really depends who you chose to fight right? High lvl and lower stats... What are low stats? I don't think you've been in a top tier faction... but this is doable. Just ask any other top 100 or 50 faction. Back when I played for free, I made sure I got 50,000. Its hard... might have to stay up late... but do able.

If you aren't getting 50,000 for free you don't care enough bro. And thats cool. But a lot of people can play this once a month and do it. ONCE A MONTH! You kidding me bro?

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Minimum Requirements:

-50k WD points
-25 dollar gold purchases
- 7 digit donations

If you think you belong here is our faction code: 753547742

Bolognium
04-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Crawford clean out your inbox, it's full. Thanks.

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 06:11 PM
A bump for this fun group.

They might be interested in having a mini merge with a top 500/250/100.

Great performance iBOB'ers

http://content5.videojug.com/61/612220cc-2750-060f-1783-ff0008ca9a92/replacement-for-the-fist-bump-americas-h.WidePlayer.jpg?v5

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks bro. You guys did awesome.... like always!!!

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Deleted lots of mail. Sorry guys. go ahead

Anokei
04-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Lvl 69
A52k
D58k
Iph 200k
Wd 50k( did not go hard because of other players not holding up their end of the bargain.)

PM IF INTERESTED hourly player, light to moderate gold spender, daily donations.

aaronxander
04-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Level 130 65k attack,77k def looking for faction

48k wd points.

171 635 160

GK777
04-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Money player and scored more than 50 k in last battle....

Hello folks, I'm Crawford with iBOB, and I am very pleased to be in a TOP 50 TEAM! My only regret is not having those players that worked hard for their teams on mine. If you really want a team that picks up after their own weight then join iBOB!

This is no joke! 6,500,000 points!!! At least... This requires for members to pull their weight, and believe me our leadership understands. We want to protect you. You who worked hard for a team with leadership that accepted Low Level Players and expected YOU to do all the work! What does pulling one's weight mean? Well for starters... you got to score points.. We require 50,000 pts minimum... which can be done without gold! We also require a purchase of some gold. Not too much that you go broke. Or even an entire vault... which would be helpful... but at least 25-50 dollars worth of gold.

You see. This is for you leaders and players that spent all that money and got cheated because others don't want to do their part. You spent it, and though your team may try to play it all nice and dandy... they don't care about your efforts. They are totally fine with you blowing all your money and reaping the benefits of your crops. Believe me! We have seen it all.

We want you!!! We care about you. We help you... you help us. We only accept 60K raw stats as minimum. This is basically a test to see if your truthful. Based off experience, your not going to fit the other requirements if you arent at least at that level.

In a nut shell.... as leaders... or players... in top factions... your factions have failed. I don't mean any pun. I am saying that you deserve better people to work with. This is undeniably true. Players acting nice with LLP's being too afraid to throw them out and so forth.. we've seen it. But in the end... they could give a rats a s s about what you care about.

And lastly... why should you a join a faction that asks that you spend money? Im sure there are other factions that are top 50 and not asking that... Well... this is why, because I can actually guarantee you a faction where there are more members contributing together. The willingness just to spend a little bit of money if you already are shows your commitment... and we see it. Our faction is only where it is because we have committed players. You will not be the person that the rest of the team snoops around for when the tidings are grim. We are iBOB! The greatest and friendliest faction in Modern War!

Starling
04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
If not iBOB, then Durt McGurt. If not either one of those, you must be playing Tetris.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-30-2013, 01:53 PM
hmmmmmmm..... :cool:

Starling
04-30-2013, 09:48 PM
iBOB. Try it you'll like it.

CRAWFORD
05-02-2013, 09:24 PM
iBOB's current and official rankings for Ireland are 39th.

Due to many PMs and requests our requirements have exonerated stricter.

100k of stats.
50k worth of PTs without gold
Ability to buy gold during events