04-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Top 100 in:

Brazil - 75th
Greenland - 79th
Egypt - 49th
China - 59th
Ireland - 73rd

Summary
We have 48 loyal members who don't want to leave and we can't sack any of them because they played their hearts out again. Due to them being such a good bunch, the only way we can make space for you is to raise funds for guild increase. If you want a loyal bunch with more yo momma jokes then you can shake a stick at, then look no further.

Detail

With the BfC event just finishing why are the BAF recruiting so soon?
Simple. Each war everyone gets stronger. If we are to maintain our Top 100 status we have to get stronger. That's why we need you.

We only recruit once after each BfC event. We have a high retention of members because they are all committed, dedicated and active.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active player with 70k plus stats and plays in any of the US time zones. We want to strengthen our US based squad. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibility. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which include big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can learn to adapt our strategy for the next BfC. A faction members voice is always heard as we are a democracy not a dictatorship.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open for one week.

During this week members of the faction may ask you questions to get to know you. The faction will then take a vote on who to recruit with successful applicants being asked to join over the weekend.

The recruitment window is open now from 29th April 2013 until 2200hrs UTC 3rd May 2013. Invites will be sent over the weekend 4th/5th May 2013.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

simpleman
04-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Blimey, it doesn't take long to fall off the first page.

Shadowscott15
04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Light gold player
Attack 115K
Defense 135K
Went 160-8 in Ireland WD event, scored 27K wd points
Current faction has no orginization or members willing to fight so didnt waste money on gold since it wouldn't have bumped us into top 1500

Xx G Factor xX
04-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Hey, I'm interested in joining your faction if you will accept me. My stats are: attack- 115,408 defense- 139,292 Lvl 111. Scored a little over 36,000 WD points for free in Ireland with only one level up health refill. I'm a very active player. About every other hour except during wars when I'm on every half hour. I live in Alabama. Can easily donate 3 mil a day and more if I'm pushed to. My IPH is almost half a mil with a cash building upgrading as we speak. I think I would make a great member of your team and what I lose in gold buying, (I'm a very minimal user, will probably use about 100 gold a war) I make up for in cash donations, activity, encouragement, and a good team player. I really like what you guys seem to have to offer and would love to hear more about you guys. I hope you see me as a possible candidate. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
-Garrett My code is 986617613 if u want to message me or contact me. Thanks

simpleman
04-30-2013, 12:08 AM
Light gold player
Attack 115K
Defense 135K
Went 160-8 in Ireland WD event, scored 27K wd points
Current faction has no orginization or members willing to fight so didnt waste money on gold since it wouldn't have bumped us into top 1500
Hi Shadowscott15,

Thanks for posting. Have a look at our website http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications for further information about BAF. We ask all applicants to apply through our website as it demonstrates commitment and the ability to communicate. Both key to our success.

Look forward to seeing you there.

simpleman
04-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Hey, I'm interested in joining your faction if you will accept me. My stats are: attack- 115,408 defense- 139,292 Lvl 111. Scored a little over 36,000 WD points for free in Ireland with only one level up health refill. I'm a very active player. About every other hour except during wars when I'm on every half hour. I live in Alabama. Can easily donate 3 mil a day and more if I'm pushed to. My IPH is almost half a mil with a cash building upgrading as we speak. I think I would make a great member of your team and what I lose in gold buying, (I'm a very minimal user, will probably use about 100 gold a war) I make up for in cash donations, activity, encouragement, and a good team player. I really like what you guys seem to have to offer and would love to hear more about you guys. I hope you see me as a possible candidate. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
-Garrett My code is 986617613 if u want to message me or contact me. Thanks
Cheers Garrett, I see you've made your way over to us. Many thanks.

Xx G Factor xX
04-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey it's my pleasure man! Thank you for the response! I look forward to hearing more from you! Thanks again!

simpleman
04-30-2013, 11:11 AM
You're welcome :)

badvoc0
04-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Applications are coming in and there are only a limited number of places available.

Time is running out, get yours in today :)

simpleman
05-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Blimey page 2! We can't be having that.

asdfg12345
05-01-2013, 05:04 PM
I would like to join.
81k attack 110k def
2m iph
lvl 61

simpleman
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
I would like to join.
81k attack 110k def
2m iph
lvl 61

Hi asdfg12345,

Have a look at our website http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications for more info on our faction and what we ask of our members. If you'd still like to join after reading then please follow the application instructions on the above link. I hope to see you there.

020Mobster
05-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Still places available?

simpleman
05-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Still places available?
There are indeed, we'll be making our decision late Friday night/Saturday morning so plenty of time to put your name in the hat. Have a look at http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications for further info. I hope to see you there :)

simpleman
05-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Not long now, we close the window tomorrow. Get your applications in while you can :)

simpleman
05-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Its official, we finished 73rd. :) Objective achieved again.