PDA

View Full Version : Faction Leaders: Possible trick for buying forts faster..

Hassleham
04-29-2013, 01:36 PM
If you're a faction lead then you understand how much of a ball ache buying a lot of forts at once can be..
I'm interested to find out if others are experiencing the same thing as me when buying forts, and if this trick helps you speed up the process of buying them.

SO, when i got to buy forts and click the button, there is a 1 or 2 second delay before the confirmation box pops up, and then a 1 or 2 second delay when i confirm the purchase. This delay can sometimes be even longer if my connection is bad, which means buying forts takes a lot longer than it should.

The trick i found:
If I go in to the faction screen from the menu, then click donate, then fortification, and then buy forts, i get the lag problem.
If i go in to the faction screen from the menu, then click donate, then fortification, and THEN:

> click on the donate tab
> click on the bonuses tab
> click back on the fortification tab

I can then buy forts with little or no lag between the pop up windows, which means i can spam the buttons and buy over twenty forts and upgrade them to level 10 in 2/3 minutes.

If anyone else has this problem and this helps, then this thread has a point and i'm pleased, if not then i guess i just need to buy a new phone!

Let me know if this was useful anyways..

Tits_McGee
04-29-2013, 02:10 PM
You planning on getting the HTC One?

Hassleham
04-29-2013, 05:42 PM
You planning on getting the HTC One?

No..... Why? haha

I am a cow
05-01-2013, 04:41 AM
got the same problem with donating it doesnt show up for a while then it allows you to donate

Hassleham
05-01-2013, 06:03 AM
got the same problem with donating it doesnt show up for a while then it allows you to donate

Well did the trick fix it?

Mcdoc
05-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Stop teaching people how to Hack - LoL

Durt McGurt
05-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Worked for me. Thanks