PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic Attempt ...

keyeja
04-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Seriously what a pathetic attempt to make more money gree. A nemesis+ with 50% more damage? For the last two days? I have to say it is strategically well placed. Make it ****ing possible to get the plus version from the start...
I really don't like these stupid offers that are just made to persuade people to buy your stupid dark Prince chests.

I urge you guys not to buy the dark princes chests anymore. If you want the nemesis then stop buying chests after you have received it. This **** is just not worth it. Gree gets money for absolutely nothing if you fall for this offer. Bring more content and i might consider buying gems but like this its just not going to happen.

Great game though. Dont **** it up.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Lol!!!!! First they release nem, then they release aegis few days later, then last two days they release + version all in one week! I personally may attempt to get + version since I don't have one. But who knows on those odds..

Eunuchorn
04-29-2013, 01:37 PM
It is rather hilarious. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS NEWBIES! Just get to level 100 & get one armor to 70 at a time & you'll never need 2 nemesis much less a nemmy+

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Why is there no half dragon nem on the spreadsheet? Was curious what its stats would be by adding 50% lol

chbranch
04-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Damn...you guys are a strong crowd to please!!

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Because so far they have not solved anything or given any new content and all they have done so far since I've been playing is promote the dang chest! Lol

Here buy gems guys get some nem armor for event.
Okay you spent money for that? Here try for our legend armor. Okay didnt get that? Well we got two days left why don't you buy gems once again this week to get the + version of nem!?

busteroaf
04-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Have you never played other games? Rage of Bahamut used to be fun, and they spaced out events, but they rarely updated the main quest line. Lately, all they do is back to back events. Each time being that "new cards, buy us!" promo going on. It is a never ending cycle of new event with event-only skills that you more or less "need" to compete in the event. And they have events with different cards for each half of the event. The second half bosses have different cards with skills for just them, which makes the cards you bought for the first half go back to worthless. You think its bad here, try there. Pretty soon, I wouldn't be surprised to see the health of the higher level bosses go up dramatically so you will need the nemesis+ version. Count on it.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Have you never played other games? Rage of Bahamut used to be fun, and they spaced out events, but they rarely updated the main quest line. Lately, all they do is back to back events. Each time being that "new cards, buy us!" promo going on. It is a never ending cycle of new event with event-only skills that you more or less "need" to compete in the event. And they have events with different cards for each half of the event. The second half bosses have different cards with skills for just them, which makes the cards you bought for the first half go back to worthless. You think its bad here, try there. Pretty soon, I wouldn't be surprised to see the health of the higher level bosses go up dramatically so you will need the nemesis+ version. Count on it.

This is the truth, it could be way worse lol.

Eunuchorn
04-29-2013, 04:16 PM

The higher ups know the global economic system is about to collapse & are piling up the digital dollars