PDA

View Full Version : New LE building

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Anyone have any idea what it will be and how much it will cost? I vote for drug lord's compound with a cost around 40 mil.

Pakmom1
04-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey! No need to wish for higher cost units, i just got my first LE buildings from the last 2 events, i want to be able to keep getting the new ones, lol.

(I sure do wish i had been able to bank enough for an upgrade or two though.)

Sillybeans
04-29-2013, 01:41 PM
New LE building should be 100k, and lv10 reward 25k A/D *nods*

rado81
04-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Global Satellite Netwotk 600k-24h., cost 32,4mil

Arizona
04-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Yes you can vote for that if you like.... no matter how stereotypical or racist it sounds for a Colombian residence.
....myself, my vote is for a Colombian leaf processing plant.

Rowdydowdy
04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
We're talking Columbia. Shouldn't cost more than the China building. I mean it can only be a mud hut!

HGF69
04-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Coffee Factory

MerlinBlack
04-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Emerald Processing Facility

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Hey! No need to wish for higher cost units, i just got my first LE buildings from the last 2 events, i want to be able to keep getting the new ones, lol.

(I sure do wish i had been able to bank enough for an upgrade or two though.)

I was finally able to afford them once the Jinai facility came out. I personally would like to see it be closer to the cost of the Curragh or better yet Jinai but I think the cost would most likely go up. I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get the second Curragh but did do it. I just didn't have any time or money to upgrade for the units. What sucks is that I had won 100M from a scratcher, but the new building wasn't out yet. I didn't want to stay over vault because I knew I would get hit a lot more if I had that kind of money sitting around, so I spent what I could on upgrades on my land and vault and purchased a cheaper building and donated the rest of the it to my faction. Unfortunately I already had a building upgrading otherwise would have found the one that cost the most since I had the cash. What delays me in purchasing the LE has been my vault isn't large enough, so I have to wait until it upgrades because I refuse to sit around with unvaulted cash for that long. I actually sold some of my level 1 buildings to purchase the Curraghs figuring I could always purchase the regular buildings again later.

SuperSonic Chimp
04-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Let's keep it real here, it might as well be a cocaine processing hut....I'll say what y'all are thinking! lol

Warrenisit1
04-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Are you sure of this?

Global Satellite Netwotk 600k-24h., cost 32,4mil

Generik79
04-29-2013, 08:05 PM
The Global Satellite Network has been a placeholder building in the Toolkit forever. It has never been released. There was also supposedly an Explosives Depot coming at one time as I recall. I will doubt that's the new Columbian Building for the time being....it's not new data. Been there for ages. It's possible, but someone would need to come with more info.