PDA

View Full Version : WE DID IT AGAIN!!! Top 25 again!

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
The Buckwheat Connections did it again!!! Top 25 performance. Not gonna lie, it wasnt easy. We had a great few hours of battling. We had a 500k lead on 25 with 2 hours left. We planned the battle so where we had one last battle during the last hour. At the 1:30 time remaining mark, we were only 90k ahead. We waited..... And waited...... Finally declared and got matched up with alprduck. We hammered and hammered. The final score for that battle was TBC:1,038,957 to Alprduck:129,608

Congrats Buckweats and the other top 25 teams. Great intense war.

BADMARKX
04-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Way to go Fazhang and TBC. Great job. I'm sure it was tough. EHU and Rangers had some exciting wins and did as expected considering the challenges we faced post CHINA. It's time to do what I said I would do and now it's on to COLUMBIA. Congrats to your team to to many out there!

jamie..TTB..
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
TTB had a few good fights with TBC congrats...

Durt McGurt
04-29-2013, 01:56 PM
Well done to all. The top 25 scoreboard was changing every few mins.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 01:59 PM
The Top 10 were looking at #25 and feeling good we didn't have to partake in your vicious grudge matches. Kudos.

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Top 10 had it good. Top 10 was set, it barely moved. Y'all only had to worry about someone over taking TAR. Congrats to top 10 also

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Look to see TBC in top 10 next time ;)

Thief
04-29-2013, 02:08 PM
The Top 10 were looking at #25 and feeling good we didn't have to partake in your vicious grudge matches. Kudos.

lol we kept joking about how out of nowhere 2 teams were going to overtake TAR and we would have to start battling again....that joke lasted a long time! It was stress free compared to the top 25 battle....or the top 10 China battle haha.

Congrats TBC on a top 25 finish.....although i though i remember something about overtaking number 1 :D

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
lol we kept joking about how out of nowhere 2 teams were going to overtake TAR and we would have to start battling again....that joke lasted a long time! It was stress free compared to the top 25 battle....or the top 10 China battle haha.

Congrats TBC on a top 25 finish.....although i though i remember something about overtaking number 1 :D
We did get number 1. Didnt you see? :)

Hugh Dong
04-29-2013, 05:37 PM
It really was fun being part of a top tier faction. Thanks again for the opportunity Fazhang. Good luck on the next war! I smell a top 10 with a few of the right free agents!

bahighroller
04-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Congrats TBC

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 05:57 PM
It really was fun being part of a top tier faction. Thanks again for the opportunity Fazhang. Good luck on the next war! I smell a top 10 with a few of the right free agents!
Good luck to you too

Blitzkrieg45
04-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Absolutely some great battles in Ireland. TBC top 25 again, with room for improvement.

Beamer
04-30-2013, 07:16 AM
We were told we fell off. We were told we can't do it. We were laughed at by many. The Buckwheat Connection is here to stay. When you make that decision to hit that declare war button and you see The Buckwheat Connection show up may god have mercy on your souls.

Fazhang
04-30-2013, 07:18 AM
We were told we fell off. We were told we can't do it. We were laughed at by many. The Buckwheat Connection is here to stay. When you make that decision to hit that declare war button and you see The Buckwheat Connection show up may god have mercy on your souls.
Just ask milspec about how many times we beat them with 500k points ;)

Jacko99
04-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Well done TBC great job guys... The best / most fun battle was when we fought and it started out as a truce but one of our guys (wont mention his name lol) couldn't be pulled back from the battlefield and after about 20 minutes of trying to get him to stop you guys had enough and it erupted into full scale war... We were all cracking up that our rogue had caused a full on war... Brilliant job anyway and amazing last battle you guys had to get over 1mill points. I think you guys finished ahead of us in the end - I think we were 18th.

Good luck in Columbia
(we will be making a very very big push into the top ten now that gree are starting to clear the hackers out)

Paul/Bap

Fazhang
04-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Well done TBC great job guys... The best / most fun battle was when we fought and it started out as a truce but one of our guys (wont mention his name lol) couldn't be pulled back from the battlefield and after about 20 minutes of trying to get him to stop you guys had enough and it erupted into full scale war... We were all cracking up that our rogue had caused a full on war... Brilliant job anyway and amazing last battle you guys had to get over 1mill points. I think you guys finished ahead of us in the end - I think we were 18th.

Good luck in Columbia
(we will be making a very very big push into the top ten now that gree are starting to clear the hackers out)

Paul/Bap
Good battle with you too. At first it was a truce, we just hang... Chilling... Then your points went above 50k.... Then things got serious. And we went full force :)
Overall good battling Paul

JuJu's lil Honey
04-30-2013, 09:29 AM
Congrats to TAR for holding on to 10th place, with only 12 members fighting! sweet job by that bunch of... high quality players! really had to burn up some gold on that, i bet!

sacromyces
04-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Um tar go find your own thread. I believe this thread was about tbc and our top 25 placement and yes a fun battle with the darkness the indecision. The they are still racking up points...i thought they said truce and then the what the heck i'm sure we both could use the points nothing personal just war. Hat's off to you tbc and the darkness and good luck in the next wd.

Beamer
04-30-2013, 06:23 PM
That was hilarious. I started dropping points was told stop truce. So I stop next thing I know we are going back at it. So funny. It was a blast.