PDA

View Full Version : Battle well faught, congrats and ty

Ferr
04-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Congrats to pun. We gave it our best. Ty all for the sometimes heartwarming support. Clearly, pun still is the one and only fomidable faction to beat.

We are exhausted and we must assume you as well ;).

Fivestars02
04-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Ferr a lot of honor to you and your team, you tried hard and recover a lot in the end well done guys

kikl
04-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Congrats guys it was fun to watch u guys going at it

MerlinBlack
04-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Congrats Gree!

Poopenshire
04-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Can I just ask for more time between events. This one had me exhausted.

Please extend my thanks and congratulations to the Emperors.

Philsbase
04-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Yes congrats to all... ferr and his team fought well, hats off to you guys! I think we do need at least 6 weeks between events the line up already is a joke

y_mw
04-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Congratulations to both parties for defining another historic moment, and the blood and sweat and tears that went with it.

Gree developers, if you are listening, you've earned enough for two or three events. There should be a looong break before the next one and much, much better prizes along the way as a hat tip.

BADMARKX
04-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Congrats to pun. We gave it our best. Ty all for the sometimes heartwarming support. Clearly, pun still is the one and only fomidable faction to beat.

Bravo Ferr. You are a great sport. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Hold your head up high. You are a great leader.
Congrats to PUN, FERRS, and all. It was fun to watch the scores this weekend.

Ganja
04-29-2013, 12:30 PM
To our common friends during peace team :) and adversaries during WD events - it was a great battle and we commend your win! It was an Epic Battle between our two great faction.Congratulations!

Ganja
04-29-2013, 12:32 PM

Poopenshire - I agree!

Kot
04-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Congratz all. I 2nd that poop. we need some time to rest our fingers

Twit Hunter
04-29-2013, 12:43 PM
To the entire Ferr team,

Ireland was a hard fight, and much credit goes to your team for such a spirited challenge to PUN. We salute you and wish you well in your preparations for Columbia.

~Twit Hunter

Power Mike
04-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Congrats Ferr. why the hell did you not stop to waste so much money, my little son could have told you, you were not going to win.
Congrats PUN, you are equally stupid to score over 85mil points for a broken game.
now lets figure out a way to take this nonsense back. this is meant to be fun not greulling and rendering yourselves broke.
Congrats Gree! you will get you rewards in your bank account for selling us a broken game.

Wdigeorge
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Congrats Ferr for a hard fought battle. It was an epic showdown in that last fight. Both teams put their hearts into it and I am sure we all developed carpal tunnel syndrome. Let's not do it again. lol

Tctiger
04-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Wow that really was clash of the Titans , congrats to 2 outstanding factions , and everyone below minus the hackers .

Joe Op
04-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Congrats Gree!

👍 "I like"

soulnmysole
04-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Wasted all that extra cash, just to finish 2nd... ouch.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 01:24 PM
THE CARTEL awaits your entreaties.

THE CARTEL seeks not only PEACE for all, all should have a PIECE, and keep their PIECES.

Factions cause frictions, THE CARTEL offers comfort, support, respite, and PROSPERITY for all players.

Nothing events are doing something to the innocents.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

Slippo
04-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Firstly congratulations to PUN, well fought out to the end!

We gave it a go and and just came up short, but what a last few hrs. Closest run in we've had.

Agreed we all need a good break and no more events for may and hopefully the next one will only be for 2 days too and free

PUN for the epic opening battle, where we both each surpassed 4m+ wd pts for one battle, very impressive to watch 'live' and be part of so thanks for that moment and also to SuperFaction for our battle which was decided by 3,000 pts! That was the closest ever battle i think haha great job, congrats to you and your guys finish.

Congratulations to all other factions, enjoy your new toys:)

And a big thanks to all my team who gave their all, im proud to be beside you and to Ferr, its was a pleasure as always, thank you!

Now can't we just all get along lol .......I'm off for a rest!

SARDAX
04-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Ferr. I'm sure if you think about this post you will know ,who I am for every time we battled it was I who stood before you in battle, This WD was a Epic battle between Our Factions A battle to the Last second of the game
Thank you, for below all the post on walls,the posts here in the forum,you are a Warrior and that I Respect
Hold your head high Ferr As will I for we gave it our all
~S~

Olly 1
04-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Wow that was some fighting. Pretty exhausted now but big congrats PUN, you guys put up an awesome fight. Had a lot of fun in those last few hours!

Sleep time for a few days now!

Luciferianism
04-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Dayyyyyyyum, what were you thinking?
3rd place had something like 38m points.
Basically spent enough to feed an African village for years to achieve nothing at all.

Fazhang
04-29-2013, 02:03 PM

I feel the same way.... 18 days is too short... 1 month was perfect

dledour
04-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Congrats to Ferr and his team for a well fought Battle for Ireland. I commend all the factions we faced in this event, and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
CBB

Slippo
04-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Congrats to Ferr and his team for a well fought Battle for Ireland. I commend all the factions we faced in this event, and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
CBB

Boom, maybe for next time we can all agree that the top 3 factions fight for the first, say, 24hrs only pls lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Boom, maybe for next time we can all agree that the top 3 factions fight for the first, say, 24hrs only pls lol

Why FIGHT, when you can FIX?

THE CARTEL.......

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 04:12 PM

I love a man with class. Congrats on 2nd place Ferr. I know you were fighting to the end. Go, go, go!!! ;)

Ferr
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
I love a man with class. Congrats on 2nd place Ferr. I know you were fighting to the end. Go, go, go!!! ;)
I remember our times in the library i think it was.. ;)

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 04:42 PM
I remember our times in the library i think it was.. ;)

Yes, and we need to get back to that at some point. I'm starting to feel like a neanderthal without our book reviews..lol.;)

bthuel
04-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Adding my congrats to this thread too. Nice showing PUN and Ferr!

Ganja
04-29-2013, 05:42 PM

THE CARTEL.......

I Feel Ill and needed Xanax after all DA FIGHTS... got me major heartburn. I wonder what the doc's suggested prescription would be...

This pain is not going away soon and is contagious others will soon feel it too... I Feel I'll need more Xanax these purple CURE might ease the pain but would like to know first what the contents are before I share among friends.

Hupernikomen
04-29-2013, 05:49 PM

THE CARTEL.......

33,000,000 first. 30, 000,000 second. ?? Send each other nice christmas gift with the change saved?

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 05:56 PM
33,000,000 first. 30, 000,000 second. ?? Send each other nice christmas gift with the change saved?We're thinking more like, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, 10 million 1st, and 10 million 1st.

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Congrats to all the teams who fought so well. This was an epic battle. Im sure huge entertainment to watch for those watching the leaderboard. The people who make up Ferrs group fought a tremendous battle. My hat off to each of you for the effort you made. The result wasnt in question, and you showed your hearts arnt either. Though the ending was planed and staged, your verocity was amazing to see. Id say there should be two first place factions in this battle.

Zandeko
04-29-2013, 06:19 PM
GREE staff will be living large now. Good show.

Ericinico
04-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Congrats to pun. We gave it our best. Ty all for the sometimes heartwarming support. Clearly, pun still is the one and only fomidable faction to beat.We are exhausted and we must assume you as well ;).Nice job man. 80 million points is nothing to feel bad about. I wish my faction could pull half of that, :)

corso1265
04-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Congratulations to PUN; you pirates are tough characters, for sure! You all most certainly earned your just recompense for a hard fought and very expensive war. *Rest and enjoy your booty! * To Ferr: you are a great person and a great leader, sir. Thank you for your graciousness and all that you do to help out the faction--it is very much appreciated! And to my fellow Emperors, there are no warriors I would rather fight beside. *Again, amazing people that fought their hearts out yet, through it all, maintained their focus, composure and integrity. *The faction really is a class act!

And as far as any rhetoric is concerned....I hope that at the end of the day everyone realizes that this is just a game. *It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life. *I don't usually post on the forum because I just don't have time. I work, I have a family, and committments, and obligations, and bills, and friends, and not enough time in the day. And on top of everything, last Monday we had to move my mother into around-the-clock hospice care for a terminal illness. Not looking for sympathy, just making a point. These are the things that matter in life and are worth fighting for--not a silly war game. *I have no qualms with any pirates or sf members. I don't think I've even talked to one yet, to be quite honest. *As far as I know, they're a bunch of good people just like us Emperors that happened to coalesce into a particular 'faction' to play a game and have fun. Period.*

I don't think there's anything wrong with light-hearted trash talk and ball-busting. It's simply a part of the game and all in good fun. *But I hope the negativity that somehow, invariably, gets stirred up between factions--mostly from people who aren't even in the factions involved--becomes a passé part of the game. Life can be hard enough....do we really need to sh*t all over our leisure activities too? *It's just not that important and only serves to detract from the primary purposes of the game: to foster friendship, to enjoy the camaraderie, to employ strategy, and teamwork, and to ultimately have FUN!

So congratulations to ALL the factions and players that participated in the Battle for Ireland! We're all equally important in molding the game into what it has become today, like it or lump it. *And again, great job PUN-- you guys are truly amazing! *Can't wait to see you in the next battle so we can do it all over again ; ) * Emperors...hold your heads up high. *Second place in this game is surely an enviable position; and most certainly is not defeat! *So Hail PUN! Hail The Emperors! And for God's sake, HAVE FUN!!!

Respectfully,*

ace

Dubhead
04-30-2013, 12:42 AM
My first congratulations goes too ferr what a performace you and your team showed WOW so close but so entertaining :)
Good job too PUN for fending them off I could only imagine how tough that was
Good job too all who participated apart from the hacker factions of course

mickymacirl
04-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Great showing by everyone, and thanks to my PUN brothers and sisters for doing it for Ireland, you all now have honorary citizenship :P

Micky
President of Ireland

Philsbase
04-30-2013, 01:31 AM
Dayyyyyyyum, what were you thinking?
3rd place had something like 38m points.
Basically spent enough to feed an African village for years to achieve nothing at all.

Now that would be a worthwhile cause..... A no gold WD event donate the money you would have spent to the millions of starving children around the world!

Stinno
04-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Congratulations to PUN; you pirates are tough characters, for sure! You all most certainly earned your just recompense for a hard fought and very expensive war. *Rest and enjoy your booty! * To Ferr: you are a great person and a great leader, sir. Thank you for your graciousness and all that you do to help out the faction--it is very much appreciated! And to my fellow Emperors, there are no warriors I would rather fight beside. *Again, amazing people that fought their hearts out yet, through it all, maintained their focus, composure and integrity. *The faction really is a class act!

And as far as any rhetoric is concerned....I hope that at the end of the day everyone realizes that this is just a game. *It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life. *I don't usually post on the forum because I just don't have time. I work, I have a family, and committments, and obligations, and bills, and friends, and not enough time in the day. And on top of everything, last Monday we had to move my mother into around-the-clock hospice care for a terminal illness. Not looking for sympathy, just making a point. These are the things that matter in life and are worth fighting for--not a silly war game. *I have no qualms with any pirates or sf members. I don't think I've even talked to one yet, to be quite honest. *As far as I know, they're a bunch of good people just like us Emperors that happened to coalesce into a particular 'faction' to play a game and have fun. Period.*

I don't think there's anything wrong with light-hearted trash talk and ball-busting. It's simply a part of the game and all in good fun. *But I hope the negativity that somehow, invariably, gets stirred up between factions--mostly from people who aren't even in the factions involved--becomes a passé part of the game. Life can be hard enough....do we really need to sh*t all over our leisure activities too? *It's just not that important and only serves to detract from the primary purposes of the game: to foster friendship, to enjoy the camaraderie, to employ strategy, and teamwork, and to ultimately have FUN!

So congratulations to ALL the factions and players that participated in the Battle for Ireland! We're all equally important in molding the game into what it has become today, like it or lump it. *And again, great job PUN-- you guys are truly amazing! *Can't wait to see you in the next battle so we can do it all over again ; ) * Emperors...hold your heads up high. *Second place in this game is surely an enviable position; and most certainly is not defeat! *So Hail PUN! Hail The Emperors! And for God's sake, HAVE FUN!!!

Respectfully,*

acePerfectly written ace, people need to take a deep breath. This is fun, people have their views, they may be different to yours, but that is a good thing not to be taken for granted.

There is no need to hate in this game just play it with a smile, i raid and i also get raided. We talk a bit of smack when putting lights out. Turn them back on, there can be too much negativity in the game, no hating, bad language etc. just battle hard.

Congrats to PUN and Ferr, epic battles and kept every player refreshing the Leader Board until the end. Great show and to everyone else that battled through sleep deprivation, i commend you. This message is sponsored by Red Bull.

Rough Neck
04-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Congratulation to PUN and Emperors, great to watch the scores by the sideline, most exciting WD so far, finished quite a numbers of popcorn in the last final couple of hours, think I needed to stock up more popcorn for the next WD, lol