PDA

View Full Version : Hey Insane Clowns -

Ssne
04-29-2013, 11:49 AM
I would love to know how one of your high level, kinda low defense players paid $300K per hit to my faction to the tune of ~ $100M in each of our fights?

Seems odd that he would carry so much spare cash like that in wartime. Hard to believe we were the only ones to get paid, but maybe we got lucky.

He really should donate all that extra cash to the faction instead of giving it away like that.

MadFox
04-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Hahaha.... It may be some spare money for new red noses...

HunterKiller
04-29-2013, 11:59 AM
We came across dozens of players like that, we got 10s of millions out of them per war! You would think people in top 50 factions would be smarter than that...

Thief
04-29-2013, 12:55 PM
We came across dozens of players like that, we got 10s of millions out of them per war! You would think people in top 50 factions would be smarter than that...

I assume players with that much are hackers that don't care.

Golf4life
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Most of them were Violators that were locked out of the war from the beginning.

MrJlumanji
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM

This was my thought as well. We've run into many $300k players and the faction just pounced on it. Easy 10 million dollars for 10+ faction teammates.

Tenspot
04-29-2013, 12:58 PM
I would love to know how one of your high level, kinda low defense players paid $300K per hit to my faction to the tune of ~ $100M in each of our fights?

Seems odd that he would carry so much spare cash like that in wartime. Hard to believe we were the only ones to get paid, but maybe we got lucky.

He really should donate all that extra cash to the faction instead of giving it away like that.

We reaped a similar windfall from said player...

ohgreatitsryan
04-29-2013, 12:58 PM
I think we got 100mil of someone from that faction during one fight....

TW Turtle55555
04-29-2013, 01:03 PM
SO in a weird way all you guys benefited from hacking???

ohgreatitsryan
04-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Hacking or a combination of carelessness and stupidity TW.

MerlinBlack
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Carelessness and stupidity don't tend to net such large sums of cash in the game in the first place....

SNAKEEYEZ
04-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Lol how about a, "Hey, congrats on the top 25 finish, and for stayin up for four days working ur butts of and spending a crapload of gold!"

I dont have answer as to why people give out $300k a whack, as stated previously, we've seen it across the entire playing field. When you spend as much gold as we did, the last thing you think about is backing out to throw the money in your vault. So I dont know why. We dont hack and strictly enforce that. So rather than having all the people accuse us and hate, just say gj and work on your own game in a honest way.

And thanks to all those that reached out to us to say congrats.

Cheers, and congrats to those that did well and put a spanking on us, as there was quite a few lol.

•SEz

ohgreatitsryan
04-29-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm not saying you hacked, just shocked someone gave out half a billion or more to various factions rather than donating it...
Congrats, but that seems really strange.

At1davis
04-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Contrats ICF from DS. Hope to see ya guys soon. D

SNAKEEYEZ
04-29-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm not saying you hacked, just shocked someone gave out half a billion or more to various factions rather than donating it...
Congrats, but that seems really strange.

Ryan,

No worries mang. I wish I had an absolute answer for you but I don't. There are plenty of questions I have, especially with a strong att/def, why I can only average 150-200 pts on higher ranked players. Kind of frustrating especially when you're putting big gold in. Guess there's a method to the madness, it's just figuring that method out.

Anyhow, gl in future!

killerm2
04-29-2013, 03:08 PM
GREEneeds to out play hackers!

Ssne
04-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Lol how about a, "Hey, congrats on the top 25 finish, and for stayin up for four days working ur butts of and spending a crapload of gold!"

I dont have answer as to why people give out $300k a whack, as stated previously, we've seen it across the entire playing field. When you spend as much gold as we did, the last thing you think about is backing out to throw the money in your vault. So I dont know why. We dont hack and strictly enforce that. So rather than having all the people accuse us and hate, just say gj and work on your own game in a honest way.

And thanks to all those that reached out to us to say congrats.

Cheers, and congrats to those that did well and put a spanking on us, as there was quite a few lol.

•SEz

Good job snake. I understand you have a policy, but if I were you I'd scrub through my members inventory and see if anyone has a couple hundred of those $15m subs. That is a telltale sign. And no, I don't believe this person simply had some unvaulted cash lying around.

mhicks1978
04-29-2013, 06:41 PM
I am apart of Insane Clowns and we dont have hackers! Thank you very much!

Morphlingman
04-29-2013, 09:09 PM
I fought one guy he paid out over $50 mil. Then the cash stopped, then within a minute or two the cash started again. Maybe another $20-30 mil. Stopped and started again minutes later. He must have been hacking during the war.

Aussie Juju
04-29-2013, 09:17 PM

I too am an ICF member. Thank you to those who congratulated us.

For the accusers I'll have you know that many of us had 4 days of broken sleep ensuring we were constantly battling and I know I'm in trouble with my wife for my gold spending (when she sees the c.c. statement!!!) and I wasn't even one of the big spenders!

I have always treated this as a fun and addictive game - your baseless accusations show you to be what I haven't had to come up against (for the most part) and that is a bad-sport! We played well, we played hard and many of us pulled all-nighters from most continents in the world and now have baggy eyes - maybe hence a player forgetting to vault cash or the like...

I played lots of people that I monetarily trashed....and many others have done it to me...it's all part of the game for f's sake!!!

If you want to try and take the shine off of what has been a great achievement have your little whine with your faction mates.

I bid you all good afternoon, and congratulations to all players that contributed to their faction no matter where you placed in the Battle.

Morphlingman
04-29-2013, 09:17 PM

Your right my team mates have u guys mixed up with the other team that has all there avatars as clowns. Like u guys. I can't remember the faction name. But it had to be a hacker his name was Alex. On Sunday night we were matched up and I pounded the guy for an hour. No cash. Then Monday morning he was a bottomless pit of cash. I hit him constantly for the entire war. I must have picked up over $150 mil fom the guy. And I wasn't the only guy in my faction hitting him either. So he certainly was not locked out, or he would have had that cash the night before.
So on behalf of my faction. I appoligize to the "Insane Clowns"

bushobama
04-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Your right my team mates have u guys mixed up with the other team that has all there avatars as clowns. Like u guys. I can't remember the faction name. But it had to be a hacker his name was Alex. On Sunday night we were matched up and I pounded the guy for an hour. No cash. Then Monday morning he was a bottomless pit of cash. I hit him constantly for the entire war. I must have picked up over $150 mil fom the guy. And I wasn't the only guy in my faction hitting him either. So he certainly was not locked out, or he would have had that cash the night before.

Morph you should really try and keep your clown factions in order... offended clowns are dangerous clowns.

Aussie Juju
04-29-2013, 11:14 PM
Morph you should really try and keep your clown factions in order... offended clowns are dangerous clowns.

Hahaha :-)

Aussie Juju
04-29-2013, 11:19 PM

Thanx for finally putting a name to the player Morph...

However Alex was sacked immediately after the Battle for Ireland due to not contributing (with a lousy 35k war points!!!) We don't appreciate freeloaders in the ICF!

So please enough of calling us cheats already!!!

Aussie Juju
04-30-2013, 01:39 AM
I can't stand factions like you lot, you get called out and then loads of you join the forum protesting your innocence.

You may have kicked him but not without accepting some donations along the way right, as I said already screen shot your faction bonuses and prove your innocence beyond reproach. It's not difficult to do and will lay rest to the claims completely so you can enjoy your success.

I look forward to hearing from you, got a feeling I won't though.

I can't stand people like you either Tango.

I for one will not "bow" to your request...I don't take orders from people I don't respect. Your profile photo seems to sum you up...trying to be a big dog standing over people?

Aside from anything else I don't even have the skills to take a screen shot (a complete computer numpty) but even if I did you wouldn't get one from me. I spent my gold and earned my points.

It's true this is my first time joining this Gree faction board thingy, but it is also the first time I've EVER been called a cheat in any "sport" I've played.

There...now you have a response but FYI I won't post another one because I find you quite boring in your sulk... If you were my son I would tell you to grow up. Luckily as an 18 year old he appears to have far more maturity than you do.

Goodbye Gree Forum. And I'll see you in MW. Feel free to kick my arse if you come across me, I won't mind because (wait for it...) this is a GAME!!!

-TANGO-
04-30-2013, 01:42 AM

Like I said.......

Aussie Juju
04-30-2013, 01:43 AM
I can't stand factions like you lot, you get called out and then loads of you join the forum protesting your innocence.

You may have kicked him but not without accepting some donations along the way right, as I said already screen shot your faction bonuses and prove your innocence beyond reproach. It's not difficult to do and will lay rest to the claims completely so you can enjoy your success.

Oh wait... One more thing... "Loads of us join the forum protesting our innocence"?

3 out of more than 50 members does not equal loads... Go back to elementary math class!!!

Sillybeans
04-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Oh wait... One more thing... "Loads of us join the forum protesting our innocence"?

3 out of more than 50 members does not equal loads... Go back to elementary math class!!!

I'll remain biased but why don't you just provide the picture and shoot him down? (assuming you're innocent). He gets the picture and you hopefully get an apology or flip the coin and TANGO is right then... idk what does TANGO get? Gree seems to be slow banning so nothing probably.

SNAKEEYEZ
04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
Let me guess, you finished outside of 25th lol. I'd be mad too if I devoted my entire life to a phone app and only to lose to a bunch of clowns.

Here's your screen shot Tango: http://www.mwfaction.com/images/tango.jpg

Aussie Juju
04-30-2013, 06:54 AM
Let me guess, you finished outside of 25th lol. I'd be mad too if I devoted my entire life to a phone app and only to lose to a bunch of clowns.

Here's your screen shot Tango: http://www.mwfaction.com/images/tango.jpg

Hahahaha!!!

And don't you hate it when a computer geek uses a signature that they think is all deep and meaningful when they are actually just a pathetic hater?

My Nanna taught me my signature Tango from an early age...who taught you yours? Hmmmmm google I reckon. You are not the messiah wreaking vengeance, you are simply a bore.

Ho hum.

Wai
04-30-2013, 08:17 AM
I am saying it.

Snakeeyes would you care to screen shot your faction bonuses for us all, last I heard you had almost finished them and that was a month ago. This, of course, being a feat not yet achieved by majority of top ten factions.

This thread had nothing to do with hacking as far as I have read. I don't understand how it has turned into one. You have responded to a perfectly reasonable statement of a person who said:

"I am not saying you hacked....." edited.

Then you respond to that with:

"I am saying it".

I cant see anything in this thread up to that point that suggests hacking at all. In fact the person you responded to made it very clear there was no such allegation.

Why then does that faction have to prove anything. There is no basis in this thread that suggests hacking. Usually he who alleges must prove. or at least attempt to have some reasonable basis for it articulated. You haven't articulated anything.

If hacking is based on this:

"This, of course, being a feat not yet achieved by majority of top ten factions"

Then it seems by your own words this factions is similar to the majority.

Which factions exactly do you refer to that have not achieved that and which factions do you know that have achieved it, because by deduction, you therefore suggest the minority of those top 10 faction DO have all the bonuses. How does any of that relate to hacking or even a suggestion of it?

I'm afraid you have drawn a very long bow. I think the members of that faction are well within their rights to be a bit miffed.

Wai
04-30-2013, 09:44 AM
I am not devoid of humour and must confess that did make me chuckle, also flattered that you have taken the time out of your extremely important life to do so. I must be on your mind,maybe you all sit around talking about me as well?

Curious though, after observing you have your own faction website you maintain that the simple effort of a screen shot is still not forthcoming and that certain members within your faction do not possess the technical intelligence to do so either. Why then the charade I wonder?

Wai, have you not read the thread at all before launching into a full blown dissection of my posts? If you have and still don't understand the implication of cheating then you are clueless as to what's going within the game and probably a bit slow.

Of course, I must be clueless because I don't agree with you. Perhaps you could assist me by making it clear by cut and paste what exactly it is in this thread prior to your original comment that details a clearly articulated and supported allegation of hacking. I simply can't find it.

SNAKEEYEZ
04-30-2013, 11:52 AM
I can send you pictures of our stats, our bonuses etc. We don't have all of them, I will tell you that. But I love the face that you are so hung up on it, and think that I should bow down and just run over and give you what you want. If you told me you wanted to see a picture of my crank, should I just drop my pants and take a picture for you? And our member are a little "slow", they are clowns keep in mind. So taking screenshots is way above their caliber of making balloon animals all day.

Plus, this is a "war" game correct? Why share with the "enemy" lol. I'll keep you in suspense. Oh, and hope you like the website!

And Wai, thanks for the input, glad someone with a head on their shoulders can tell the difference between valid and ridiculous posts.

Auspex
04-30-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm pretty sure given the long delay in your willingness to post a picture, or even private email one to someone not in your faction, it still won't have the effect you would have gotten had you posted it immediately. Now people will say it took 2 days because you're not good with photoshop...

The obvious thing to do was post it right away and clear your name this petulance to do it because someone asked you too hasn't helped you at all. Remember this isn't a court, in a forum you are guilty very quickly and public opinion swings against you unless you have hard evidence.

But thanks for the pics you are going to post people will believe you.

SNAKEEYEZ
04-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Auspex,

I am actually phenomenal with photoshop. I have nothing to hide, and nothing to reveal either. I don't see what difference it makes if I had 0 bonuses or all the bonuses. I would be criticized by some internet tough guy either way, who has time to "call people out" on a web forum lol. GREE has helped me with many issues as I have been on this game since the beginning. I am a sufficient gold spender (7-10 vaults per war), so I can care less if I get called out by someone on a "web forum" that is upset because they didn't do as well. I find it humorous to be honest. Time to go cut the grass with my shirt off, Cheers!

Auspex
04-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Snakeeyez,

I envy you cutting the grass I just trudged through 15 cm of snow for 1/2 the day after a 20 hour blizzard. I think my lawn is still under at least a metre of it. Had to shovel the driveway cause the wind had blown so much powder in.

Oh yeah, I was wearing a shirt....

ohgreatitsryan
04-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Or just answering one question could put all of this to rest.
What is your faction members iph?

Aussie Juju
04-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Snakeeyez,

I envy you cutting the grass I just trudged through 15 cm of snow for 1/2 the day after a 20 hour blizzard. I think my lawn is still under at least a metre of it. Had to shovel the driveway cause the wind had blown so much powder in.

Oh yeah, I was wearing a shirt....

Lmao Auspex

Aussie Juju
04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
Or just answering one question could put all of this to rest.
What is your faction members iph?

I don't have a problem with that since its there to see if you click on my profile...

Through a lot of hard work raising funds (and cleverly ensuring from day one i constantly upgraded vault limits) If I stayed awake 24 hours per day I'd be on 1 mil... Unfortunately I constantly get raided by much stronger people (I'm looking at YOU Moffo's) and it ends up being less than that!

But man I donate donate donate to our cause!!!

Aussie Juju
05-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Of course, I must be clueless because I don't agree with you. Perhaps you could assist me by making it clear by cut and paste what exactly it is in this thread prior to your original comment that details a clearly articulated and supported allegation of hacking. I simply can't find it.

We did well so we must be hackers? We sc****d in to top 25 only because a few of us hurt our credit cards at the 11th hour... So, this must mean that EVERYONE that finished above ICF is also a faction of hackers? Tango and his like insult everyone who has spent time, energy and MONEY on this game.

If Gree were sensible they would cancel his account because people like him make it unenjoyable enough for money spenders to think F--k this it's not worth dealing with these sort of asses and leave the game completely.

Luckily the group of people I have met through being in ICF I consider to be friends even though we have never met face-to-face and maybe never will...but I don't let my friends down so I will stay!

But please Tango, since you think it is a clever strategy to divulge ALL your teams info, can I please have screen shots of all your faction information including member names, input in to the battle, wd points earned, all upgrade bonuses, all faction bonuses, AND your sisters phone number and cup-size...have I left anything out?

wwwjason
05-01-2013, 11:24 AM
202 rogue carriers
20 Grimo troopers
20 lead soldiers
49 hunter seekers
51 armor busters
12 Titan APC

Can someone be this lucky?

bojan87
05-01-2013, 11:38 AM
I came across one of their recruitment posts on one of my rivals wall...saying that they donīt need donations as they have all bonuses purchased. Maybe it was just a way to convince the guy to join them;)

ProudClown
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
First and foremost, thanks for bringing so much attention to our faction! We could not have paid for better marketing, our new member requests are overwhelming and we require all new members to go through our screening process at www.mwfaction.com! We are looking for fun dedicated GDP spending players. No hackers please! Don't even bother applying.

No, we do not have all the bonuses, but we've done well. However, this is a game based upon strategy! Why would we be bullied I to providing free intel?!

See you all in Colombia and thanks for helping our recruiting effort! Please keep up the good work! If possible, please find us some wealthy ladies to help our cause.

Thanks again,
Proud Clown

Are you a clown with a killer personality?!

ProudClown
05-03-2013, 05:09 PM
The Clowns are proud to announce our recent merger with another major faction. The response to this thread has been so overwhelming we have developed a farm league faction program and we invite interested factions to contact us through our website www.mwfaction.com

Thanks again and good luck to everyone in Colombia! Enjoy the game!

bojan87
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Did the leader and the officers of the Clowns really get banned from the game?

ProudClown
05-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Did the leader and the officers of the Clowns really get banned from the game?

Yes. The faction was gutted in approximately 15 minutes, including several non officers and many players who routinely spent upwards of $1k per month on the game! It was a blood bath!

I'll leave it to the speculators to come up with the reasons. From our perspective, it wasn't justified. Nevertheless, we remain proud of what our members accomplished and we stood up to the bullies.

Fazhang
05-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Interesting. ;)

vNastIER
05-10-2013, 08:26 PM
if they arent worried about losing 10m, then they probable are like 100-300 mil over vaulted lol. wish i could ball like that

Sardesimo
05-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Lets think about this ... If FUN, I mean Gree, hacked (I mean banned) our top player and officer accounts but did not shut down the faction then Gree must have reviewed our faction data logs and determined that the faction bonuses, donations, etc were legit! So get over yourselves and the demands of us to prove anything ... Gree themselves proved it for us by not dissolving the faction entirely.

Now as to the reason our players were hacked, I mean banned, is because we spoke out against the fact that the developers / owners of this game ensure that no one can win. Seriously, how can any faction accrue more BP in first 30 minutes of a new World War than mathematically possible.

Even the news media have accused Gree of misleading or deceitful practices. It is by far not all of them obviously but apparently if our options were not close or correct our member accounts would still be intact.

Btw I say hacked vs banned because although the person was banned account access, you can still add their account as an ally. Also the stats are increasing, not decreasing as if dormant and losing units. Their vaults are still increasing in value. The players were removed from the faction by Gree. But the player cannot login, so please explain how the accounts continue to grow? And before its said, no they didn't jump ship and go to another faction. We've asked higher ranked factions and the reply was nope, not here but they still see active accounts in their allies list with no faction listed.

ProudClown
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Sard is correct! There are many unanswered questions and they erode confidence in the game.

Also, if you are clinging to the theory that the clowns are a bunch of hackers. Well you are naive! Obviously the faction was thoroughly vetted by Gree and we lost about 10 players but 48 were not banned! Also, we have a very extensive social network and many former members are now in top 10 factions and I'd bet some of them might be hackers. So be careful about proclaiming the piety of top 10! We might just have spies amongst you waiting to report you to Gree!

Have a nice day😜

kygiacomo
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Sard is correct! There are many unanswered questions and they erode confidence in the game.

Also, if you are clinging to the theory that the clowns are a bunch of hackers. Well you are naive! Obviously the faction was thoroughly vetted by Gree and we lost about 10 players but 48 were not banned! Also, we have a very extensive social network and many former members are now in top 10 factions and I'd bet some of them might be hackers. So be careful about proclaiming the piety of top 10! We might just have spies amongst you waiting to report you to Gree!

Have a nice day�� the banning of TAR is proff that top 10 teams are not legit..i know of 1 legit faction that is in the top 25 and thats VFF ALPHA..they are my old faction and have great guys there and totally legit..so ur right proudclown the top 10 are not what they say they are

DME
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM
the banning of TAR is proff that top 10 teams are not legit..i know of 1 legit faction that is in the top 25 and thats VFF ALPHA..they are my old faction and have great guys there and totally legit..so ur right proudclown the top 10 are not what they say they are

You can't say they're all dodgy just because one was. You may as well be saying that everyone is hacking because there are hackers in the game. In tje end, the only person that you can really vouch for without doubt is yourself.

kygiacomo
05-11-2013, 09:10 AM
You can't say they're all dodgy just because one was. You may as well be saying that everyone is hacking because there are hackers in the game. In tje end, the only person that you can really vouch for without doubt is yourself. i didnt say they was all dodgy im sure most are legit but everone claims that the top 10s are legit and my statement about TAR is proof that just bc u are in top 10 dont mean they are all legit

DME
05-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Your previous post insinuated that the only legit legion in the top 25 was your old legion. By the sounds of it that wasn't what you'd intended, but that's how it came across.

kygiacomo
05-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Your previous post insinuated that the only legit legion in the top 25 was your old legion. By the sounds of it that wasn't what you'd intended, but that's how it came across. guess i worded it wrong i said the only legit team I know of thats not to say they are many legit teams i dont know of.. i dont know of ever team or faction in here

Durt McGurt
05-11-2013, 06:36 PM
the banning of TAR is proff that top 10 teams are not legit..i know of 1 legit faction that is in the top 25 and thats VFF ALPHA..they are my old faction and have great guys there and totally legit..so ur right proudclown the top 10 are not what they say they are

Not even 1 legit top 10 faction? Really?

Durt McGurt
05-11-2013, 06:38 PM

Have a nice day😜

So YOU were not all hackers but 10 got banned.
Then some that left YOUR faction and went to top 10 are hackers?
Not sure if you are a clown or a donkey.

Jahootie
05-11-2013, 06:47 PM
They probably went into a all guys faction like McGurt.....oh I forgot...it's a p town faction....

Durt McGurt
05-11-2013, 06:56 PM
They probably went into a all guys faction like McGurt.....oh I forgot...it's a p town faction....

Jahootie: Hee Haw

Durt McGurt: Here fella, wanna carrot?

Jahootie: Heeee Haaaaaw

For anyone interested in visiting...Single ladies weekend coming up.
http://www.provincetown.com/

ProudClown
05-11-2013, 07:05 PM
So YOU were not all hackers but 10 got banned.
Then some that left YOUR faction and went to top 10 are hackers?
Not sure if you are a clown or a donkey.

Do you see the word "THEN" anywhere in what I said? Are you an idiot or a jerk?

CJ D
05-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Just beside myself trying to figure out anyone can be so self righteous after admitting that there were hackers in the group, and they are now benefitting from the factions bonuses our based by hacked cash. Gets old seeing this kind of crap. All the faction ads telling people to come join their top whatever faction with no donations needed. Sooner or later one of these peckheads will actually run across one of these guys that spends thousands on this game and its gonna get ugly. Pfffft. I don't spend money on it and I wish I had the opportunity to kick one in the nads.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Hahahahahahahahahah.......but a nice butch for you mcsquirt...........

jahoots, I thought we had all put The Joe's past violating behind us.

Enjoy your faction stats. And the carrot.

kygiacomo
05-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Not even 1 legit top 10 faction? Really? i didnt say not 1 durt..i have also heard wonderful things about ur faction as well..like i siad i dont know of all the top 10 teams..

wwwjason
05-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Asked a question, your leader got banned, for I guess one reason or anohack, guess my question got answered

Aussie Juju
05-14-2013, 06:31 AM
Thank you all for getting me a refund on all the money I spent in MW...couldn't have done it without the baseless lies that are in this thread...AND I still get to play the game suckers!!!

kygiacomo
05-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Thank you all for getting me a refund on all the money I spent in MW...couldn't have done it without the baseless lies that are in this thread...AND I still get to play the game suckers!!! good job JUJU im also gettin some my cash bank to bc of the 3 medpacks..anoher gree scheme to get gold from us...best of luck o u bro

BigBlueNationAWC
05-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I always get payed like 10 million bucks each war. I don't know where that came from.

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 08:22 PM
jahoots, I thought we had all put The Joe's past violating behind us.

Enjoy your faction stats. And the carrot.

Hey Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 how you have 326,312 defense stats!? Or how Commander and Chief at Level 81 has 359,742 defense stats!? We are fighting you boys right now and I've never seen such steroid abuse outside the East German Women's Olympic Weightlifting Team! McYogurt ain't so clean! Me think thou protest to much! Care to post your inventory for us?

Durt McGurt
05-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Hey Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 how you have 326,312 defense stats!? Or how Commander and Chief at Level 81 has 359,742 defense stats!? We are fighting you boys right now and I've never seen such steroid abuse outside the East German Women's Olympic Weightlifting Team! McYogurt ain't so clean! Me think thou protest to much! Care to post your inventory for us?

Got a little extra time on your hands when you cant hit any targets? Sorry pal, just hack your llp account back up, maybe by Madagascar you will be ready.

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Got a little extra time on your hands when you cant hit any targets? Sorry pal, just hack your llp account back up, maybe by Madagascar you will be ready.

I really hope you are not the Faction Leader, if that's the best shot you got! I'm laughing over the thought that you really think you can pass yourself off as legit! ROFLMAO

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 09:05 PM
gettin good now. get em durt lol

hype4bid
05-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Come on homey the clown(s)!Did u check the score board! You clowns are delusional. Don't hate cause u clowns can't touch a level 80 llp. You guys hit like a top 4000 team. Our steroids = bonus gold and we don't clown around.

Allday
05-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Like I said Durt is clean, clowns are not. Very simple

Allday
05-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Even though Durt had a spy in my faction.

Durt McGurt
05-17-2013, 09:24 PM
I really hope you are not the Faction Leader, if that's the best shot you got! I'm laughing over the thought that you really think you can pass yourself off as legit! ROFLMAO

PUN is currently searching my inventory.....and I am stuck here feeling like you last match with no targets to hit.....its ok.

Durt McGurt
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Even though Durt had a spy in my faction.

*had
Implies past tense ;)

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Come on homey the clown(s)!Did u check the score board! You clowns are delusional. Don't hate cause u clowns can't touch a level 80 llp. You guys hit like a top 4000 team. Our steroids = bonus gold and we don't clown around.

Keep kidding yourself about how your Level 80 players can have 300k stats!