PDA

View Full Version : Introducing... A solution to chests.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Silver chest: 5 gems
Gold chest: 10 gems - needs a reward revamp. Nem should be stuck in here not in your "rare and up" chest.
Enchanted chest: a reduced price to 15 gems should be made. The chances of the legendary armor are at less then .1%. 4 star legends should have a chance of 5-10%(this may be less depending how you would do the next step). Step 2: with a purchase of a "key packet" the player would recieve 10 keys and then 1-3 special keys that have a way higher % rate to get the featured armor.

This is only one of many possibilities, but might I say GREE you would notice a significant number of increased revenue. You guys need to market to make as much revenue as possible I understand this concept. You have to pay your people,earn money yourselves, and hopefully create more content to further increase your revenue. A system like this would create the revenue you want and it would keep players to continue spending.

Added a poll for fun, curios what everyone thinks.

RyPA24
04-29-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing Gree wants to keep the chances at legendary armor that low. If they increased it to 10% then everyone would have legendary armor and then they would have to create a 5 star ultra-legendary armor. The game would be saturated with 4 star armors.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 10:59 AM
They could have the chances be 2.5% and a special key being 10-20%. It wouldn't be that bad, also not sure if hour aware but more app games everybody does have the rarest items. They pay a lot of money to get the current futured rare item. Once it is no longer featured its much harder to get.

RadLonghammer
04-29-2013, 11:04 AM
They could have the chances be 2.5% and a special key being 10-20%. It wouldn't be that bad, also not sure if hour aware but more app games everybody does have the rarest items. They pay a lot of money to get the current futured rare item. Once it is no longer featured its much harder to get.

The chances already COULD be 2.5%. Nothing to the contrary has been proven.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 11:11 AM
They could be, either way they have a opportunity here.

zhy
04-29-2013, 11:18 AM
uhm dont think they will listen to us about chests price :P
i can only tell u we were able to get 1 or 2 starmetal n steampowered at x3 chance with max 400 gems, converted to black chest cost means 800 :P

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Yeah they can keep it at 20 if they want, I just think they should had special keys with "key packs" lol

busteroaf
04-29-2013, 11:46 AM
The keypacks is a viable idea, but, with your % being at 10-20% for the "special" keys, you're again saturating the market. It would need to be lower, and more like the 3-5x chance. If the 4-star armors are at 1% or less, that still makes it hard to get, but with the imporved odds, enough people will buy it. They obviously don't want the %'s too high, because typically once people get the item they want, they will stop buying.

Its like they say: Its always the last place you looked. Because if you keep looking after you found it, you're an idiot!

So, decent idea, but needs tweaking. Obviously consumers want the highest % possible, while they want the lowest % possible, and find a middle ground in between where they can still gain ludicrus amounts of money.

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 11:57 AM
The keypacks is a viable idea, but, with your % being at 10-20% for the "special" keys, you're again saturating the market. It would need to be lower, and more like the 3-5x chance. If the 4-star armors are at 1% or less, that still makes it hard to get, but with the imporved odds, enough people will buy it. They obviously don't want the %'s too high, because typically once people get the item they want, they will stop buying.

Its like they say: Its always the last place you looked. Because if you keep looking after you found it, you're an idiot!

So, decent idea, but needs tweaking. Obviously consumers want the highest % possible, while they want the lowest % possible, and find a middle ground in between where they can still gain ludicrus amounts of money.

Right. Yeah I'm really just giving examples they can play with % as much as they want. But they do keep people buying packs because games like this just keep releasing better armor. After all if they didn't no one would be buying.

Leosimas
04-29-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm guessing Gree wants to keep the chances at legendary armor that low. If they increased it to 10% then everyone would have legendary armor and then they would have to create a 5 star ultra-legendary armor. The game would be saturated with 4 star armors.

I'm seeing in a near future an 'epic' 5 star armor not to far ahead.

Aradan
04-29-2013, 04:09 PM
i'd assume if they release 5 star it will be 2-3 weeks, but who knows with how many new armors they are throwing at us right now.

Sakino
08-21-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm seeing in a near future an 'epic' 5 star armor not to far ahead.
Sorry for the necroposting, but someone give a medal to this guy.