PDA

View Full Version : It's over for myself & my friends

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 05:16 AM
On Saturday evening I was locked out of my Modern War account without word. I have been an hourly player for the past 2 years now and have never had a problem like that. I sent an email to Gree support and they told me I violated the terms of service. As I was in a state of shock I wrote to a few friends in my faction and found out that they too were banned. None of us never hacked or did anything aganist the rules (Maybe some trash talk once a while but nothing racist). Today is the first day I woke up from work and couldn't check my Modern War. Also checked my email to see if Gree would write back anything like an explanination but nothing. I dunno why I'm writing this except to say thanks to everybody that I ran into while playing and to all the new friends I made in the faction. I hope you guys don't get the sh*t end of the stick like my friends & I did.

RecklessSID69

mxz
04-29-2013, 05:23 AM
Close your friends, wisely. Trust, but verify. That $500M donation overnight should have been a warning sign.

Good to see Gree taking baby steps and getting this game cleaned up.

Ducati
04-29-2013, 05:57 AM
I feel so sorry for you... Bye bye

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 06:13 AM
Close your friends, wisely. Trust, but verify. That $500M donation overnight should have been a warning sign.

All of my friends in the faction at one point were locked out. None of us have done anything shady. Some of us got unlocked within 24 hours & some of us are still locked out. Even then, if somebody that was in the faction was doing something wrong why did myself & some of my friends pay the price for the wrong doing of another player? It just wrong. I've done my part in reporting hackers to Gree and have been a front runner for this game since the start of it. I've had people think I was a hacker because I started playing before there were level requirements to get the advanced airbase and have had the finger pointed at me. My name was always cleared and now for no good reason Gree and there staff screwed me over. It's crazy

Max Power
04-29-2013, 06:35 AM
All of my friends in the faction at one point were locked out. None of us have done anything shady. Some of us got unlocked within 24 hours & some of us are still locked out. Even then, if somebody that was in the faction was doing something wrong why did myself & some of my friends pay the price for the wrong doing of another player? It just wrong. I've done my part in reporting hackers to Gree and have been a front runner for this game since the start of it. I've had people think I was a hacker because I started playing before there were level requirements to get the advanced airbase and have had the finger pointed at me. My name was always cleared and now for no good reason Gree and there staff screwed me over. It's crazy

Maybe they will reinstate you after WD is over? Maybe they are doing this as a punishment for having a hacker in your faction, and they don't want to you to benefit from it during this event.

You say you did nothing wrong, but your faction will benefit from this hackers donations. That's like accepting stolen money.

Hopefully, if you have not cheated knowingly, the ban will be lifted when the event is over.

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 06:39 AM
Hard to understand someone dosnt realize half his friends are hacking. Those are some intresting blinders.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 06:54 AM
On Saturday evening I was locked out of my Modern War account without word. I have been an hourly player for the past 2 years now and have never had a problem like that. I sent an email to Gree support and they told me I violated the terms of service. As I was in a state of shock I wrote to a few friends in my faction and found out that they too were banned. None of us never hacked or did anything aganist the rules (Maybe some trash talk once a while but nothing racist). Today is the first day I woke up from work and couldn't check my Modern War. Also checked my email to see if Gree would write back anything like an explanination but nothing. I dunno why I'm writing this except to say thanks to everybody that I ran into while playing and to all the new friends I made in the faction. I hope you guys don't get the sh*t end of the stick like my friends & I did.

RecklessSID69

Hi bro, I am happy for you as I am also quitting soon.

This game used to be fun & the forum used to be a good place to help many people who wants to play better.

Now this place here has turn ugly, many so called respectable player are looking ugliest by far.
Instead of playing a simple game, they rather play it extra different lately. Disgusting at times!

Instead of focusing on the game itself, their eyes are set somewhere...... Fearing for someone like they might be taken away. Foolish is the simplest word to describe them. The number of threads that I read are nothing fruitful for gamers but something off-topic that they assume they have the authorities.

I am a free player lately & I don't belong to any of the top 25 either. Good luck to you
Your real life is more fun than this !

mickymacirl
04-29-2013, 06:57 AM
What faction are you in?

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Hard to understand someone dosnt realize half his friends are hacking. Those are some intresting blinders.

LOL! I completely understand where you coming from and yes I'm sure the member (I won't say names) that came and donated TONS of money into the faction bank was a hacker but still that doesn't mean I or my friends did anything wrong. If Gree is trying to make a point why are some of our memebers still allowed to play? And why are our accounts still showing even though I can't log in through my app? I can understand if they are trying to weed out the cheaters from the game as I've helped them do that before but I can't understand not being given a reason for the actions that were taken aganist my account.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:01 AM
What faction are you in?

I WAS in the "Qdoba" faction.. Currently myself and my friends are looking for another game like Modern War to play together. But it seems like Gree is the only company that makes these games & makes them good.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 07:16 AM

I find a list of factions
request to join one of them
Committing to be active & play to my best
Make sure I participate & contribute my part to the faction
Score more WD pts to make sure I stay afloat for next event
........... Do I need to "realize other things" as this game never tells me to go spot for hackers

This is really funny.... This isnt a detective game.....or is this ?

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 07:20 AM
you have a home you want to rent. some guy walks up and says, ok I need a home, do you give him the keys. myself I run a check. just saying.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:21 AM
I find a list of factions
request to join one of them
Committing to be active & play to my best
Make sure I participate & contribute my part to the faction
Score more WD pts to make sure I stay afloat for next event
........... Do I need to "realize other things" as this game never tells me to go spot for hackers

This is really funny.... This isnt a detective game.....or is this ?

I'm thinking of starting a Crime City profile now. Maybe I should keep my detective hat on for that one huh? LOL!

Dutchie
04-29-2013, 07:31 AM
...None of us never hacked or did anything aganist the rules...

...None of us have done anything shady... I've done my part in reporting hackers to Gree...

... yes I'm sure the member (I won't say names) that came and donated TONS of money into the faction bank was a hacker but still that doesn't mean I or my friends did anything wrong...

What you did wrong was to keep your blinkers on... You reported violators when you saw them on your rival list but your forgot to check your own faction and when those big donations did come in, you just sat there and accepted it.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:39 AM
you have a home you want to rent. some guy walks up and says, ok I need a home, do you give him the keys. myself I run a check. just saying.

Your 1000% correct.. If you have a home that your renting out it makes sense to check the info on a person IN REAL LIFE! This is a game that we all play. What you want me to do? Ask the guy for his social security number so I can check his credit scores?

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:43 AM
What you did wrong was to keep your blinkers on... You reported violators when you saw them on your rival list but your forgot to check your own faction and when those big donations did come in, you just sat there and accepted it.

As the leader of the group I will take full responsibility for what happened. I did end up reporting and booting the member that donated a HUGE amount to the faction (WON'T SAY NAMES) And that member was booted from the get go when faction wars were new to the game. This being the 4th faction war and knowing everybody on the team personally for the wars (us having eachothers phone numbers to text during war) everything was cool. We didn't have any bad business going down as we did not add anybody new to the faction. Even still Gree hasn't given a reason for my account being locked out.

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 07:45 AM
its even simpler than that. theres some pretty obvious signs you can look for, unless you are truly clueless about the game. it dosnt take much, and in light of reality, yes , I would expect that you do the most basic of looking for the obvious signs. some might not be obvious until theyre in, but unless its last minute, you can tell. ask who he was with before. ask a couple other players what they know about him.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:47 AM
once you have a hacker in your faction helping you out, by not kicking him out, reporting him yourself, and by turning the other cheek you were basically an accessory to murder

Before the Raid on Egypt started we had a guy come in and he put like 20 billion in the faction bank and 2 thousand bricks. Right after that I asked how did you get all this money? How are you stats so high? He told me flat out he was a hacker and I booted him from the faction and reported him to Gree. I gave all of our information to them and they didn't shut down the faction or nothing. They said they couldn't do nothing about the money that was donated to us as well. No wrong play done on our part before the Raid on Egypt. Then this past Saturday comes and I'm locked out. NOT FAIR AT ALL. If I was doing wrong I would admit it but come on?

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 07:50 AM
its even simpler than that. theres some pretty obvious signs you can look for, unless you are truly clueless about the game. it dosnt take much, and in light of reality, yes , I would expect that you do the most basic of looking for the obvious signs. some might not be obvious until theyre in, but unless its last minute, you can tell. ask who he was with before. ask a couple other players what they know about him.

The hacker that got in touch with me did so through these same messsage boards. Not thru the game first. He sent me his email and a photo of his stats and everything looked good. When I added him to the faction the stats he had were not the same as the photo he sent me. That's when I reported him.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 08:50 AM

I play a Gree game or maybe any Internet game, it is a GAME..... Do I need to run a check for all this stuff before I can play ?
Many players don't use forums website to check all this stuff, they just download & play it as any other normal games.

you have make MW your home, I guess. LoL

mxz
04-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Before the Raid on Egypt started we had a guy come in and he put like 20 billion in the faction bank and 2 thousand bricks. Right after that I asked how did you get all this money? How are you stats so high? He told me flat out he was a hacker and I booted him from the faction and reported him to Gree. I gave all of our information to them and they didn't shut down the faction or nothing. They said they couldn't do nothing about the money that was donated to us as well. No wrong play done on our part before the Raid on Egypt. Then this past Saturday comes and I'm locked out. NOT FAIR AT ALL. If I was doing wrong I would admit it but come on?So you admit you used the dirty money to your benefit?

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 08:59 AM

I know $500M is a large donation and should definitely raise a red flag. The only truly legitimate way I could see this happening would be to get 6 cash on a scratcher. The odds of that are pretty low, and you would certainly let your faction know that you hit the mother lode. I know that's what I did after I won $100M from a scratcher and made a very sizable donation to my faction.

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 09:04 AM
So you admit you used the dirty money to your benefit?

Give this gentleman a break, he has done his part to report.
Can those money be withdraw back ? You should question Gree, they are the developers !

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 09:23 AM
So you admit you used the dirty money to your benefit?

I reported the whole thing to Gree and in an email to me they said that they could do nothing about the money donated to the faction. I told them of all the steps that went down because I thought we would all get banned. All they told me was that my faction members and I were safe and that to be on the look out for other hackers. Again they said they couldn't do anything about the money in the faction bank and that we were all safe. YES THEY SAID I COULD USE THE "DIRTY MONEY" (as you put it) TO USE

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I know $500M is a large donation and should definitely raise a red flag. The only truly legitimate way I could see this happening would be to get 6 cash on a scratcher. The odds of that are pretty low, and you would certainly let your faction know that you hit the mother lode. I know that's what I did after I won $100M from a scratcher and made a very sizable donation to my faction.

Yeah I was donating over 4 million a day with my 2 AC, 2 AMR, & 2 AV buildings. Should I have a "Red Flag" on me because I was checking my phone every half hour or hour to collect money? Give me a break!

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 09:30 AM
Before the Raid on Egypt started we had a guy come in and he put like 20 billion in the faction bank and 2 thousand bricks. Right after that I asked how did you get all this money? How are you stats so high? He told me flat out he was a hacker and I booted him from the faction and reported him to Gree. I gave all of our information to them and they didn't shut down the faction or nothing. They said they couldn't do nothing about the money that was donated to us as well. No wrong play done on our part before the Raid on Egypt. Then this past Saturday comes and I'm locked out. NOT FAIR AT ALL. If I was doing wrong I would admit it but come on?

If any hackers are found in any faction, obviously those players should be banned. If the faction discovered the hacker and reported it to Gree, they should be shut down but be allowed to start a new faction. The new faction should then be given some cash in their faction bank to give them a head start on purchasing some of the bonuses they had. I would think Gree could do this as they have put in-game cash into my account as compensation for gameplay issues I've had. The new faction would only get a certain portion of the amount though so as not to completely penalize the legitimate players of the faction who follow the rules and play fairly. Gree is able to provide notifications of donations and should be able to determine how much was donated by the offending member to be able to come up with an appropriate amount to give to the faction. If the hacker(s) are reported by anyone outside the faction, it would just get shut down with no start up cash given if a new faction is started.

A reason this might be happening now is that there is the potential for a class action lawsuit because Gree has not been very effective in taking action against hackers. A lawsuit most likely means more money lost than earned by allowing hackers to continue to play unpunished.

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
I reported the whole thing to Gree and in an email to me they said that they could do nothing about the money donated to the faction. I told them of all the steps that went down because I thought we would all get banned. All they told me was that my faction members and I were safe and that to be on the look out for other hackers. Again they said they couldn't do anything about the money in the faction bank and that we were all safe. YES THEY SAID I COULD USE THE "DIRTY MONEY" (as you put it) TO USE

Kind of like finding a wallet full of cash. If you give it to the police if you cannot locate the owner on your own and the owner doesn't come forward in a certain period of time, that money becomes yours to do with as you please. If the money was spent prior to reporting it, then I would have an issue using the "dirty money."

PITA4PRES
04-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah I was donating over 4 million a day with my 2 AC, 2 AMR, & 2 AV buildings. Should I have a "Red Flag" on me because I was checking my phone every half hour or hour to collect money? Give me a break!

With those types of buildings, I would not question donations of 4M a day. However 500M all at once is something I would question. I know if someone had donated the amount I did at once with an IPH like mine at the time, I would have been questioning it, which is why I was proactive and explained my donation.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2013, 10:10 AM
This all reminds me of the show cops. If anyone's ever watched it, they catch the guys red handed, on camera and a foot pursuit ensues. They catch the guy and the guy denies everything. They show him video footage of him on tape committing a crime. He then says, that's not me. Lol

Dark Side
04-29-2013, 10:43 AM
Kind of like finding a wallet full of cash. If you give it to the police if you cannot locate the owner on your own and the owner doesn't come forward in a certain period of time, that money becomes yours to do with as you please. If the money was spent prior to reporting it, then I would have an issue using the "dirty money."

The gentleman has said he reported it to Gree, & he said Gree can't do anything about those "dirty virtual money".
Poor fellow, everyone here sees that you should not touch it at all. Lol, why everyone here is so particular about when you going to spend it.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 11:29 AM
This all reminds me of the show cops. If anyone's ever watched it, they catch the guys red handed, on camera and a foot pursuit ensues. They catch the guy and the guy denies everything. They show him video footage of him on tape committing a crime. He then says, that's not me. Lol

I watch "cops" all the time. Great show. As well as "Cheaters" & "To Catch a Predator" But on a real note Gree told me what to do and I followed all the rules as per the email that was sent to me. If they had a reason to boot me I would like to know what it is. All they say is that there "Terms of Service" were violiated. WTF does that mean?

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 11:33 AM
If any hackers are found in any faction, obviously those players should be banned. If the faction discovered the hacker and reported it to Gree, they should be shut down but be allowed to start a new faction. The new faction should then be given some cash in their faction bank to give them a head start on purchasing some of the bonuses they had. I would think Gree could do this as they have put in-game cash into my account as compensation for gameplay issues I've had. The new faction would only get a certain portion of the amount though so as not to completely penalize the legitimate players of the faction who follow the rules and play fairly. Gree is able to provide notifications of donations and should be able to determine how much was donated by the offending member to be able to come up with an appropriate amount to give to the faction. If the hacker(s) are reported by anyone outside the faction, it would just get shut down with no start up cash given if a new faction is started.

A reason this might be happening now is that there is the potential for a class action lawsuit because Gree has not been very effective in taking action against hackers. A lawsuit most likely means more money lost than earned by allowing hackers to continue to play unpunished.

If the folks at Gree told me that I would have to restart my faction with a bit less money I wouldn't be mad at all. I would be cool with it and all my faction members would deal with it. You know?

Amor
04-29-2013, 12:10 PM
I have been contemplating quitting for a while now. This past war was great fun, and I really got hooked up with a good faction, so if we stay together Im staying. If not, I will probably follow suit and dip out for good. It requires too much effort from me to see Gree put forth nearly none (or so it seems).

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 12:13 PM
I have been contemplating quitting for a while now. This past war was great fun, and I really got hooked up with a good faction, so if we stay together Im staying. If not, I will probably follow suit and dip out for good. It requires too much effort from me to see Gree put forth nearly none (or so it seems).

Even though it may kill me I'm thinking of joining Crime City. Is it a better game or what? Do you or does anybody know another game like Modern War that all my crew can join and we can start fresh?

groovdog
04-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Even though it may kill me I'm thinking of joining Crime City. Is it a better game or what? Do you or does anybody know another game like Modern War that all my crew can join and we can start fresh?All Gree have hacker issues. The problem with CC is you are starting 3+ years behind. Its a decent game but it depends on what you want outta the game. Kingdom Age is the most pay to play of the 3. If you are into that than its a good choice.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 12:25 PM
All Gree have hacker issues. The problem with CC is you are starting 3+ years behind. Its a decent game but it depends on what you want outta the game. Kingdom Age is the most pay to play of the 3. If you are into that than its a good choice.

Is there a game that has factions like modern war that isn't part of Gree? Or is Gree coming out with Modern War 2 or something cuz I really need something new to play on my phone while at work! LOL!

MerlinBlack
04-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Ehhh R-Tech Commander has some Gree-like features. Nowhere near as far along in development though.

Yankster
04-29-2013, 12:32 PM
That's too bad especially when one bad apple spoils the bunch..

senex morosus
04-29-2013, 12:35 PM
I WAS in the "Qdoba" faction.. Currently myself and my friends are looking for another game like Modern War to play together. But it seems like Gree is the only company that makes these games & makes them good.

They sure know how to ban hackers as well. Its surprising to see that you were locked from the game while other hacktions made it to top 10 and sat on 10th for a while too.

Max Power
04-29-2013, 12:38 PM

Exactly. .....

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Wait a sec, didn't censored err salty iguana (insert lst of aliases) say he was the leader? Maybe I got that wrong.

As the leader of the group I will take full responsibility for what happened. I did end up reporting and booting the member that donated a HUGE amount to the faction (WON'T SAY NAMES) And that member was booted from the get go when faction wars were new to the game. This being the 4th faction war and knowing everybody on the team personally for the wars (us having eachothers phone numbers to text during war) everything was cool. We didn't have any bad business going down as we did not add anybody new to the faction. Even still Gree hasn't given a reason for my account being locked out.

RecklessSID69
04-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Wait a sec, didn't censored err salty iguana (insert lst of aliases) say he was the leader? Maybe I got that wrong.

Yeah I was the leader.. What's your point? With a name like honest Abe I would think you would have been happy that I did the right thing and report a cheater to Gree that joined my faction. Like I said, when I reported the hacker to Gree they said they couldn't do anything about the money that was donated to the faction. THEY SAID THE MONEY COULD BE USED ANYWAY I'D LIKE. They also thanked me for reporting the hacker and assured me that everything was cool. This was when wars were a new feature. Anything else you need to add?

Speed ump
04-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Reckless, either your a fool, or worse. Your guys did nothing wrong? The devil is in the details, and i know the details. PUN still watches and listens, as we always have. Too many havkers out there to control them all. Individual ones dont have much affect on things, but when a group organize together, thats different. Your members affected legit players. Even if you were blindly unaware, after the last event, and all the talk, should have been a notice to look at things a little more closely.

honest Abe
04-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Never heard of adobe or whatever your faction was called but am glad gree is finally taking some action. Perhaps you should have screened your faction mates. Call it sarbanes oxley for modern warfare. If the CFO is not paying attention to the financial statements does he get a free pass? As a faction leader, you need to lead the faction and take some level of responsibility for it and your members. Welcome to your first lesson in leadership 101. Either you knew or learned your lesson the hard way. I don't know you so I don't know which but regardless, lesson learned.

Yeah I was the leader.. What's your point? With a name like honest Abe I would think you would have been happy that I did the right thing and report a cheater to Gree that joined my faction. Like I said, when I reported the hacker to Gree they said they couldn't do anything about the money that was donated to the faction. THEY SAID THE MONEY COULD BE USED ANYWAY I'D LIKE. They also thanked me for reporting the hacker and assured me that everything was cool. This was when wars were a new feature. Anything else you need to add?

Ironstone
04-29-2013, 07:38 PM
PUN? Why would they care? No one will ever beat them or ferr so all we have left to play for is top 25... Hey if Gree didn't do anything about it when it happened as he stated when he reported it ... Why now? They let it go till now? Sounds like the US government or IRS ... You turned yourself in they said no that's ok because we can't do anything about it.... Later they say you're punished for what we couldn't do anything about at the time since you don't spend money like PUN and ferrs sorry... Your out... Just my thoughts ...

Draale
04-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Every game I've ever played has had hackers and cheaters. Of course everyone says they didn't know, or they did know but didn't do anything about it, or in your case, he was kicked out. Now looking on grees side, how do they know a dummy acct wasn't created just for this purpose, to hack then dump the cash into the faction then who cares afterwards since he was kicked out. Problem is GREE doesn't know if he acted alone or was in collusion with others in the faction so they took the extreme stance of banning everyone.

In all fairness, they could have temp banned everyone, permanent banned the cheater, deleted the faction from the game.

My unsolicited 2cents

sunfire
04-30-2013, 02:04 AM

RecklessSID69

Me too...I was banned few weeks ago for doing the curragh missions, I delete and reinstall the game to get the Alexandra Villa ( its a glitch for IOS ) and then sell it for $65 million, I was told from other team members I can do that do have more cash $$, then later I was banned for that account that I had played for almost more than a year. And merely is to upgrade my buildings and after spending so much $$ and timing into MW. They just ban me and offering me a level 1 reset. This is how Funzio treated the old players. I still prefer this game runs by Gree...is much more fun and reasonable. At least they listen!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-30-2013, 02:27 AM
Let it go. Join The Cartel, make it easy on yourself.

Col.Jessup
04-30-2013, 02:37 AM

Bingo...

once you have a hacker in your faction helping you out, by not kicking him out, reporting him yourself, and by turning the other cheek you were basically an accessory to murder

And Bingo again.

Dutchie
04-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Me too...I was banned few weeks ago for doing the curragh missions, I delete and reinstall the game to get the Alexandra Villa ( its a glitch for IOS ) and then sell it for $65 million, I was told from other team members I can do that do have more cash $$, then later I was banned for that account that I had played for almost more than a year. And merely is to upgrade my buildings and after spending so much $$ and timing into MW. They just ban me and offering me a level 1 reset. This is how Funzio treated the old players. I still prefer this game runs by Gree...is much more fun and reasonable. At least they listen!!

The thing you did with the AV to exploit a glitch to gain more cash $$ is against the ToS, so you were badly advised by your team members and paid the ultimate price. Yes, there are glitches in the game too but you purposely deleted/re-installed the game to take advantage of this glitch to gain a few extra $... was it really worth it?

If you don't want to fall foul of the GREE axe, play by their rules... All hackers and glitchers must be made aware that they run the risk of having their accounts banned. If you are caught up as an innocent bystander then you got too close to the fire!

RecklessSID69
04-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Never heard of adobe or whatever your faction was called but am glad gree is finally taking some action. Perhaps you should have screened your faction mates. Call it sarbanes oxley for modern warfare. If the CFO is not paying attention to the financial statements does he get a free pass? As a faction leader, you need to lead the faction and take some level of responsibility for it and your members. Welcome to your first lesson in leadership 101. Either you knew or learned your lesson the hard way. I don't know you so I don't know which but regardless, lesson learned.

Abe your right. I don't know if you read some of my above responses but I was all over the situation when I found out there was a hacker in my group. I kicked and reported the player as well as sent screen shots of the convo when they told me that they were using a hacked account to give the bank money. I did everything right and the rep from Gree thanked me and told me there was nothing that could be done about the money in the faction bank. This was during the first ever war event. Now we are on the fourth war event and I get banned? That makes no sense to me at all. I'm even more outraged by the fact that I wasn't given an answer as to why myself and other members of the faction were banned. After multiple emails to Gree its almost like they are ignoring me. Its very frustrating because as the leader and a general player of the game I followed all rules and did nothing wrong but still got banned from the game.