PDA

View Full Version : The Penguin and the Hacker

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 04:36 AM
Waddle waddle Mr. Penguin who I used to have respect for. Keep giving out our names and working with a hacker to distract us, we'll keep working with The Cartel to take care of you.

Kisses ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 05:29 AM
Waddle waddle Mr. Penguin who I used to have respect for. Keep giving out our names and working with a hacker to distract us, we'll keep working with The Cartel to take care of you.

Kisses ;)

As one of the independent-owner-operators of THE CARTEL, along with you sir, how can we be of service to one of our fine independent-owner-operators?

Kot
04-29-2013, 05:58 AM
give us names, the cartel will help you

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 06:16 AM
I cannot mention names, but I have alerted The Cartel and submitted screenshots of wall-to-wall conversations taking place. I'm disappointed, to say the least.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 06:38 AM
I'm beginning to become very attached to this Cartel idea.

Kot
04-29-2013, 07:28 AM
You can always send PM's. The cartel grow in power every hour

amir1974
04-29-2013, 08:44 AM

Kisses ;)

Another useless thread with no help to any member or joiner , delete it plz and try to find something useful for ppl instead of some joke chat chat

Philsbase
04-29-2013, 08:58 AM
Another useless thread with no help to any member or joiner , delete it plz and try to find something useful for ppl instead of some joke chat chat

The thread has plenty of meaning .... you are just a misguided soul!

Read the story it will benefit you in the end at which point thank the cartel for the help and support they have given you...!!!

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Another useless thread with no help to any member or joiner , delete it plz and try to find something useful for ppl instead of some joke chat chatDon't blame me for your lack of understanding. Cartel forces have this base surrounded and there is no sign of stopping them.

Filthy Billionair
04-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Don't blame me for your lack of understanding. Cartel forces have this base surrounded and there is no sign of stopping them.

Just STFU its getting boring now, when are you going to get of his DI...

Was t you that lil BIT... who spat his dummy out and said you where quitting this game at the begging. Stick to your word boy or keep it shut, only open it when your sucking on cartel, pi, pun ect's meat

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Just STFU its getting boring now, when are you going to get of his DI...

Was t you that lil BIT... who spat his dummy out and said you where quitting this game at the begging. Stick to your word boy or keep it shut, only open it when your sucking on cartel, pi, pun ect's meatNo need for childish remarks, child. Now be a good little boy and go get me my belt.

Gritix
04-29-2013, 03:09 PM
I get goose bumps every time I see a post like this do to how incredibly immature some of these post are and how you play this game with so much enthusiasm that I myself actually get embarrassed, lets get for real some you guys are grown men and your pretending to be in some sort of "cartel" please save yourselves by going outside for 5 minutes.
And for the record I'm not trying to hate just simply trying to tell some people to grow up a little, besides its just a game but let's not get out of control.

Fl@sh
04-29-2013, 03:11 PM
I get goose bumps every time I see a post like this do to how incredibly immature some of these post are and how you play this game with so much enthusiasm that I myself actually get embarrassed, lets get for real some you guys are grown men and your pretending to be in some sort of "cartel" please save yourselves by going outside for 5 minutes.Are you talking to me? I'm outside drinking a beer right now.

S2k
04-29-2013, 03:12 PM
I really wish you top faction people could club together and force GREE to code in a fix for this rampant hacking.. (I am 100% sure they are sitting on a patch right now TBH)

You guys hold so much power due to your astronomical gold spending that I know if a thread was started with the top 10 factions all stating "No gold until all hackers removed" would work miracles... I appreciate you seriously don't get along with each other, but for the sake of the game you all enjoy so much would not be possible to agree on this one issue and work together?

Filthy Billionair
04-29-2013, 03:14 PM
I get goose bumps every time I see a post like this do to how incredibly immature some of these post are and how you play this game with so much enthusiasm that I myself actually get embarrassed, lets get for real some you guys are grown men and your pretending to be in some sort of "cartel" please save yourselves by going outside for 5 minutes.
And for the record I'm not trying to hate just simply trying to tell some people to grow up a little, besides its just a game but let's not get out of control.

Nicely said!

Ryans67
04-29-2013, 04:12 PM
I really wish you top faction people could club together and force GREE to code in a fix for this rampant hacking.. (I am 100% sure they are sitting on a patch right now TBH)

You guys hold so much power due to your astronomical gold spending that I know if a thread was started with the top 10 factions all stating "No gold until all hackers removed" would work miracles... I appreciate you seriously don't get along with each other, but for the sake of the game you all enjoy so much would not be possible to agree on this one issue and work together?

Finally somebody that understands what the Cartel is all about....