PDA

View Full Version : Faction Merger the only way forward...

RetroEd
04-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Can you relate to this?

The war is drawing to an end, the top half of the Faction, dedicated and passionate about the game, have brought the Faction to within a hairs breadth of some amazing prizes... massive Gold Reserves spent, you just need the bottom half to do their bit now and edge you over the winning line.

But wait, just when you need them they seem to have deserted their Posts; all seem to be Missing in Action! :mad:

Sound familiar?

You kick out the under achievers and start frantically looking for 'quality' replacements; its your lucky day, loads come forward... the ones we just kicked out.

BREAK THE CYCLE - MERGE YOUR TOP PLAYERS WITH OURS

Proposition:-

Enough is enough, we aren't a charity! So this is what we offer to you...

We are a 40 member Faction
Half of them have 'passion' - with the top 10 bringing in over a million points alone (and still 20 hours to go!)
We are cutting almost half in one go. Could your top guys (those with, say 35,000 WD points or more, fill the gap?)
We would compare Faction Bonuses (ours are pretty impressive, but yours maybe better) and abandon the weakest - perhaps leave the old one to the people kicked out!
We have our own professional website and secure Forum (take a look if you want: www.modernwar.reactiongroup.org - forum wont let you se emuch!) which we can adapt if required.

If you are genuinely interested in creating a strong Faction, PM me... enough is enough!

RetroEd
04-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Just a quick update for you.

Information about us:-

Current WD Event - Ranked #240 with 2 hours to go!;
Building output: +10%
Health Regen: -18%
Building Defense: +25%
Infantry Attack: +5%
Infantry Defense: +25%
Ground Attack: +5%
Ground Defense: +20%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +10%
Guild Size: 40
Defense Leader: 410,000+
Communication:Professional Faction Website and chat room

RetroEd
04-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Cannot play any more matches, so clock ticking down! In the meantime,

Our top ten players range from 50K to 325k WD Points
The next 5 range from 38K to 49K

All light to heavy gold users.

RetroEd
04-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Well no one overtook us so we finished in the top 250, but it took one hell of a lot of work to carry the bottom half of the Faction.

Thank you for all your merger requests. I will be writing to everyone and once our Guild Leader has humanely culled the latest batch of under achievers, we will be in touch again, even if its to politely decline or seek further information.

If you still want to write in then please do so, your offer may be the best fit, you never know.

CRAWFORD
04-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Depends what you want bro. If you want the prizes I say merge with someone else. If you want to stay leader... it will never change. Everyone that hasn't broken down their pride and went for the prizes still has their faction and isn't willing to part with it. Very well I say... If you are spending even a little bit of purchased gold you shouldn't be in less than a 50 faction. But thats just what I say.

PM me if things dont work out or you don't see your faction going anywhere. Just sayen... My friend and I were in the same boat...

bahighroller
04-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Ed I pm'd u. Mudphud was talking to u

RetroEd
04-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Depends what you want bro. If you want the prizes I say merge with someone else. If you want to stay leader... it will never change. Everyone that hasn't broken down their pride and went for the prizes still has their faction and isn't willing to part with it. Very well I say... If you are spending even a little bit of purchased gold you shouldn't be in less than a 50 faction. But thats just what I say.

PM me if things dont work out or you don't see your faction going anywhere. Just sayen... My friend and I were in the same boat...

Some very sound advice.

bahighroller
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
ed did you get my pm?

Gritix
04-30-2013, 02:04 PM
If you would like to merge with TRM message me, we are a top 25 faction and always have been.

RetroEd
04-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Okay, the bottom line is that the Leadership want to keep the Faction alive because of the unusually strong 'family feel' and the professional website and private forum (400 posts across 65 topics every 10 days) which is helping glue everyone together!

We recognise that since the introduction of the World Domination Events, the playing field has changed beyond recognition as Factions organise themselves and sort the 'wheat from the chaff'.

The pattern suggests that we will not be able to hold onto our top 250 position unless we merge. We have 40 spaces available and we reckon we need each player committing to 50K per WD event!

This will involve light gold usage, but if we all commit to this figure it will avoid the need for some members committing an unfair proportion of their income to 'win' a decent position at the end.

This is where our sacrifice comes in... we only have 15 players that we feel qualify from the outset (possibly a few more, we are asking people as I write) so that means our 'new' super Faction is able to fit 25 more, 50K or over players, up to a maximum of 25. But it doesnt stop there...

We are creating a B Team, to ensure your bonuses along the way are not lost and used to maximum effect. This Faction is to house those 'Team Players' that cant reach the minimum commitment we need to progress. If you are like us, you will know who they are. I reckon we have 10 great ones that fall into this category.

We can rewrite all the rules when we sit down together.

The B Team and A Team will have full access to the website and secure forums.

The high commitment level may necessitate merging with more than one Faction and we will certainly need to add more spaces as soon as possible to keep the momentum going.

Col Matt
04-30-2013, 02:26 PM
join top 250 faction (111th) with active players only. 486375845 to join. Health regen: 25%, Infantry Def: 25%, Ground Def: 20%, Air Def: 20%, Sea Def: 15%, Infantry Att: 5%, Ground Attack: 5%, Air Attack: 5%, Build Def: 25 % and Build Output 10%. And growing......

RetroEd
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
ed did you get my pm?

Yes i did, but your box is full and not accepting replies... sent it via Mudphud. If you dont get it, pm me again. Have added a little more to the thread which maybe relevant too.

ziggys187
04-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Here are our bonuses and see if it meets ur need, and apply to the code below:

Health Regen 26% FULL
Infantry Defense 30% FULL
Building Defense 30% FULL
Building out put 15%
Ground Defense 20%
Air Defense 15%
Sea Defense 10%
Ground Attack 5%
Infantry Attack 5%

We get more hits with Boss fights and in war due to full health which some top 500 and top 250 dont even have, and our defense is much better than the rest top 500/250 along with our building out put.

If Interested apply to this invite code 653623814

RetroEd
05-02-2013, 04:00 AM
OUR DECISION AND OFFER... INTERESTED?

Okay, this has been an interesting exercise, it has allowed me to meet some great people and more importantly, understand my own Faction... their desires, commitments and sacrifices to maintain their current position in the top 250 and progress further.

Its clear that the next round will be even tougher, other Factions are merging and the bar is constantly being raised. A merger is essential if you want to maintain your current position, and downright obligatory if you want to improve on it!

So what are we offering?

Faction with 40 slots - 25 still available.
15 verified individuals ready willing & able to commit to 50K per WD Event.
Good bonus structure as mentioned on previous page
Professionally designed website and secure Forum (very sociable)
Instant Messaging/Chat rooms for Group and private chats.
Second Team for those unable to commit to 50K per event.

The second team would be created using your 'old' Faction and merging your members - that cannot commit to 50K per event - with 21 of our members (which, coincidently, are willing to commit 15K each during WD Events). Hopefully your Faction will have better bonuses than ours as a form of compensation for loosing the 'heavy hitters'!

This is important to note - A strong sense of loyalty and friendship exisits meaning that none of our top 15 guys in the Faction are willing to consider moving to another Faction. But they will welcome you with open arms, have no fear of that!

Interested? PM me asap...

RetroEd
05-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Also posted on the two generic Recruitment Threads...

RetroEd
05-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Thanks for all the offers so far.

We are still looking for 25 people who will commit to 50K or more at the next WD event.

This is, we estimate, essential for us to remain in the top 250.

Join with us and become part of the top team you've always wanted. If you have another Faction for us to merge with, great, we can use it for our second team - avoiding the need for low players to leave.

RetroEd
05-03-2013, 12:03 PM
No luck finding a merger yet.

So I have launched a recruitment campaign that seeks players willing to commit to 50K during each WD Event.

See this thread:- Top 250 Faction recruiting 25 players for top 100 position (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53456-Top-250-Faction-recruiting-25-players-for-top-100-position...)

So this thread has served its purpose it would seem, but if anyone is willing to merge per above posts, please PM me...

Bearded Clams
05-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Top 1500 Faction looking to get bigger. We have 10 open spots and need them to be filled with active players asap!!

We have many bonuses and are looking for solid players

899 473 248 <---- Faction ID

Health regen 15%
building defense 5%
Air Defense 10%
Infantry 15%
Ground 10%

RetroEd
05-04-2013, 09:40 AM
I know they are out there...

Any Factions in top 500 or top 1000+ that have gold players willing to commit to £50K plus in each WD Event?

If so we probably have better bonuses and a proposition that will appeal to you... With Factions merging and getting themselves truly organised, the likelihood is that the weaker Factions will slide further down the scale or have to pay GREE more to stay in the same position...

Lets work together and make something of this game...

pm me now!

RetroEd
05-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Still interested!

Briefly! :-

Top 250 Faction. 40 Members. Bottom end holding you back? Will drop down league table as other teams organise themselves unless we find strong replacements.

We are creating two Factions minimum. Our First Team will use the current Faction and comprise those members willing to generate 50k minimum per WD Event. Only 15 of our members qualify. That leaves a need to recruit 25 players that also fit the bill! Are you in the same position?

Those not able to meet the 50k will form our second, third etc teams using the old faction(s) and attaching bonuses - so no one will be kicked unless they are the traditional deadweights!

Professional website with secure forum will integrate incoming factions and members (www.dispatches.reactiongroup.org).

Can I interest you?

v8mustang
05-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Serious inquiry. PM sent.

RetroEd
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Faction expanded to 42...

Still looking for merger per above.

United Nation of Foxes
05-12-2013, 03:14 PM
This recruiting business got too cut throat !!

Good luck ed

RetroEd
05-12-2013, 04:18 PM
LOL, it's tougher than the game itself!

RetroEd
05-12-2013, 04:30 PM
What amazes me is the number of gold players spending hand over fist carrying people at the bottom... What embarresses me the most is how long it took us to come to our senses!! Sadly no one else appears to want to do much about it...

Only the big Factions have made offers but they really extract their pound of flesh and expect massive WD points - 50k is our commitment, some will do more but there is no pressure; we are not interested in splitting families up!!

50k each x 42 will put us comfortably in top 250 and keep us there... Strong likelihood we will make top 100 but only time will tell as we still need a few more players so we can shift our poor ones out!

So merger still on if a Faction has 15 - 20 people with willing to commit to 50k WD Eventpoints.