PDA

View Full Version : New Vault Upgrade Details

echus14
04-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Updated (with thanks to Shinazueli and whoever asked GREE):

Each upgrades requires 1 week (168 hours).

Old Vault Limit: 330,000
New Vault Limit: 410,000
Cost of Upgrade: 150,000

Old Vault Limit: 410,000
New Vault Limit: 490,000
Cost of Upgrade: 200,000

Old Vault Limit: 490,000
New Vault Limit: 570,000
Cost of Upgrade: 250,000

Old Vault Limit: 570,000
New Vault Limit: 650,000
Cost of Upgrade: 300,000

Old Vault Limit: 650,000
New Vault Limit: 730,000
Cost of Upgrade: 350,000

Old Vault Limit: 730,000
New Vault Limit: 810,000
Cost of Upgrade: 400,000

Old Vault Limit: 810,000
New Vault Limit: 890,000
Cost of Upgrade: 450,000

Old Vault Limit: 890,000
New Vault Limit: 970,000
Cost of Upgrade: 500,000

Old Vault Limit: 970,000
New Vault Limit: 1,050,000
Cost of Upgrade: 550,000

Old Vault Limit: 1,050,000
New Vault Limit: 1,130,000
Cost of Upgrade: 600,000

Mr T Perfect
04-29-2013, 01:45 AM
1st upgrade was 150,000 - take vault up to 410,000 and takes a week. thats with a level 10 lumber mill

echus14
04-29-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks Mr T. However, don't think the LM has any impact on vault upgrades. Have updated my first post accordingly.

marko101
04-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Say bye to robbing over vault people! Grees killed pvp now :-( unless we get new mega buildings like MW

Braga
04-29-2013, 02:51 AM
New Vault Upgrade Details

Can anyone share the details for the new vault upgrades? That is:

Old Vault Limit: 330,000
New Vault Limit: 410,000
Cost of Upgrade: 150,000
Time Required for Upgrade: 1 week

Old Vault Limit: 410,000
New Vault Limit: 490,000
Cost of Upgrade: 200,000
Time Required for Upgrade: 1 week

Lestatciez
04-29-2013, 03:07 AM
It seems logical the new limit of vault.
330 K looked very outdated. Good decision

Pophai
04-29-2013, 03:57 AM
Good decision? Not in my opinion. Makes it easy to upgrade most of your buildings to 10 (exept Manor maybe). No more people overvault, less strategic thinking.

[JAG] Ryan
04-29-2013, 04:07 AM
I am pretty sure we will see new gold buildings very soon

Shinazueli
04-29-2013, 07:26 AM
You guys are missing the point. Even when it was 330k, after they released guild events, it was getting slightly difficult to find over vaulted targets. Not complaining about this. People are just more interested in looking now that there's another use for money. We all have had that feeling of opening someone's profile and seeing that magical number above 400k that's actually worth something. It was just starting to get rare to happen. Many had given up even trying with the LTQs giving stats that made it not worth their while.

Now, a new paradigm. Instead of forcing players to go overvault for their upgrades, and many players simply don't. Either they don't know that it's practically required to advance or they don't care because they lack the ability/strategy/funds to acquire that amount of gold. Now, Gree is allowing them to upgrade those buildings within their vault capacity. This does two things : one, it allows them all to get all of the unit buildings upgraded to maximum level. Yes, this kinda sucks for those who did it over vault. However, this isn't the same game it was when you did it. Dragons are obsolete, and even the new units are just band-aids compared to the LTQ units. And we've all had the bd10 for months, gaining advantages in boss fights and general pvp over those that didn't have it the whole time. 2, now with the new shiny 1.13* million gold vault, the vast majority of players will be able to upgrade their expensive money buildings, like manors and lenders. Right now I can find a dozen uncollected manors, given a short amount of time. My income from those gifts would significantly increase if those were all level 4 manors. :)

$0.02

Note that this is from the perspective of someone who completed his bd10 a while ago, so I'm not biased. At least not like that.

charlie0407
04-29-2013, 07:39 AM
does it go higher than 490k? i got 35 hours left on my upgrade to be at 490 :) upgrading it again as soon as its done it it goes higher

Shinazueli
04-29-2013, 07:43 AM
It will go to 1,130,000.**

Every upgrade will take 1 week and increase it by 80k, or a multiple of 80k.

It should take 10 weeks if all of them are 80k increases.

**courtesy of someone asking Gree and actually getting an answer.

MindMachine
04-29-2013, 07:56 AM
does it go higher than 490k? i got 35 hours left on my upgrade to be at 490 :) upgrading it again as soon as its done it it goes higher

Yeah I think it goes higher than 490k..Some confirm around 800k but others also said that it goes high around 1.1million..We'll see in the coming weeks :)

Mickeytah
04-29-2013, 08:24 AM
You guys are missing the point. Even when it was 330k, after they released guild events, it was getting slightly difficult to find over vaulted targets. Not complaining about this. People are just more interested in looking now that there's another use for money. We all have had that feeling of opening someone's profile and seeing that magical number above 400k that's actually worth something. It was just starting to get rare to happen. Many had given up even trying with the LTQs giving stats that made it not worth their while.

Now, a new paradigm. Instead of forcing players to go overvault for their upgrades, and many players simply don't. Either they don't know that it's practically required to advance or they don't care because they lack the ability/strategy/funds to acquire that amount of gold. Now, Gree is allowing them to upgrade those buildings within their vault capacity. This does two things : one, it allows them all to get all of the unit buildings upgraded to maximum level. Yes, this kinda sucks for those who did it over vault. However, this isn't the same game it was when you did it. Dragons are obsolete, and even the new units are just band-aids compared to the LTQ units. And we've all had the bd10 for months, gaining advantages in boss fights and general pvp over those that didn't have it the whole time. 2, now with the new shiny 1.13* million gold vault, the vast majority of players will be able to upgrade their expensive money buildings, like manors and lenders. Right now I can find a dozen uncollected manors, given a short amount of time. My income from those gifts would significantly increase if those were all level 4 manors. :)

$0.02

Note that this is from the perspective of someone who completed his bd10 a while ago, so I'm not biased. At least not like that.

While I don't like the whole higher vault stuff, I am looking at the bright side of there being more higher level manors available to rob instead of crying because the new people won't have to fight for their BD10 (Now Gnomish Lab 10) like I did. Even if they get the top gold units without risk, they are still way behind me and I will be able to rob the daylights out of them.

War Eagle
04-29-2013, 09:00 AM
While I don't like the whole higher vault stuff, I am looking at the bright side of there being more higher level manors available to rob instead of crying because the new people won't have to fight for their BD10 (Now Gnomish Lab 10) like I did. Even if they get the top gold units without risk, they are still way behind me and I will be able to rob the daylights out of them.

exactly how I feel..
get to upgrading those manors, people! we want to raid!!

boneshaker
04-29-2013, 09:56 AM
The vault increase means folks will have less raid-able gold (from being over vault) so they'll be able to upgrade buildings higher. Higher level buildings means better raiding. It's usually easier to take gold off someone stronger than you from their buildings rather than attacking them directly. So in this sense PVP will get better. It doesn't seem that randomly attacking people in the raid list makes any sense though. And everyone will have a BD10 now.

Mickeytah
04-29-2013, 10:14 AM
exactly how I feel..
get to upgrading those manors, people! we want to raid!!

I can't wait to start punching people in the Manor!

The vault increase means folks will have less raid-able gold (from being over vault) so they'll be able to upgrade buildings higher. Higher level buildings means better raiding. It's usually easier to take gold off someone stronger than you from their buildings rather than attacking them directly. So in this sense PVP will get better. It doesn't seem that randomly attacking people in the raid list makes any sense though. And everyone will have a BD10 now.

BD10 is old news. GL10 is where it's at now. I'll have my GL10 by tomorrow afternoon and I'll be ready to drop all my honor and my gold on some units that make dragons and cannons look like sparring mates instead of contenders.

Shinazueli
04-29-2013, 11:31 AM

This is a more succinct way of what I was trying to say.

Shinazueli
04-29-2013, 11:35 AM
It doesn't seem that randomly attacking people in the raid list makes any sense though.

This never made any sense. Even if you were just looking for stones. It takes three seconds to look.

Rastlin
04-29-2013, 12:41 PM
I personally am very unhappy about this, and feel this just took away a huge part of the game. Attacking other players now has no real use except for honor points now (and it is going to take quite some time to get enough to honor to keep buying new units). If some are thinking people will be upgrading Manors, etc... don't. How are players now going to GET the gold to upgrade them with no one ever being over vault? For my BD10 run most of my money came from others being over vault. People are going to become very dependent on their IPH now, and will be collecting/protecting their buildings even more than before. I feel sorry for those that now try to do runs for expensive upgrades, as it will take forever to make the gold for them...

Shizolator
04-29-2013, 12:58 PM

This is a fairly decent synopsis of what will most likely occur. Like any economic engine, it will take some time to stabilize. There will be a period when raiding sucks, but players will begin to OV again after a series of building upgrades.

My larger concern is the cosmically tarded decision to put the gem upgrade completion button right below the vault button without any kind of confirmation screen.

Shizolator
04-29-2013, 01:06 PM
This is a fairly decent synopsis of what will most likely occur. Like any economic engine, it will take some time to stabilize. There will be a period when raiding sucks, but players will begin to OV again after a series of building upgrades.

My larger concern is the cosmically tarded decision to put the gem upgrade completion button right below the vault button without any kind of confirmation screen.

Check that... that button placement could have also been deliberate, making it an incredibly genius move from the perspective of a software company looking to cause players to accidentially spend hundreds of thousands of the only in-game revenue generating commodity.

Mickeytah
04-29-2013, 01:18 PM
If some are thinking people will be upgrading Manors, etc... don't. How are players now going to GET the gold to upgrade them with no one ever being over vault?

Um, it's called PvE and other buildings besides Manors.

For my BD10 run most of my money came from others being over vault. People are going to become very dependent on their IPH now, and will be collecting/protecting their buildings even more than before.

Yes, the quantity of buildings to be raided will go down, but the quality of buildings to be raided will go up. So, even though there will be fewer manors available, you won't need to raid as many manors to get the same amount of gold as before. Just because people are going to try and be more protective of their buildings doesn't change the fact that almost all of us have life commitments (ie work, church, family, friends) that will keep us from being able to check our kingdoms all the time.

Of course, there will be a brief period where raiding will drop off while people are upgrading their income buildings.

And let's not forget, having a higher vault will encourage some players to upgrade their income buildings more than they would have with only a 330,000 vault.

Don't get me wrong; I preferred the 330,000 vault, but I'm not going to be all doom and gloom as if Raiding is going to disappear like GREE snuck up behind it, slit its throat, and then threw it off a bridge into the East River never to be found again.

Shinazueli
04-29-2013, 01:33 PM
I personally am very unhappy about this, and feel this just took away a huge part of the game. Attacking other players now has no real use except for honor points now (and it is going to take quite some time to get enough to honor to keep buying new units). If some are thinking people will be upgrading Manors, etc... don't. How are players now going to GET the gold to upgrade them with no one ever being over vault? For my BD10 run most of my money came from others being over vault. People are going to become very dependent on their IPH now, and will be collecting/protecting their buildings even more than before. I feel sorry for those that now try to do runs for expensive upgrades, as it will take forever to make the gold for them...

Just because one player has no IPH to speak of doesn't mean everyone doesn't. I pull in a half million gold a day. It's not hard, it just takes time.

Braga
04-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Check that... that button placement could have also been deliberate, making it an incredibly genius move from the perspective of a software company looking to cause players to accidentially spend hundreds of thousands of the only in-game revenue generating commodity.

I don't know if it's deliberate or not , what I know is that I lost 888 gems with the Vault upgrade while the only thing I wanted to do was to protect my money in the Vault. And I'm sure that I pressed the Protect button. I'm really furious with that. It just completely wrecked my chances of finishing the LTQ successfully. There should be a confirmation button to stop people from losing their gems.

Mickeytah
04-29-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't know if it's deliberate or not , what I know is that I lost 888 gems with the Vault upgrade while the only thing I wanted to do was to protect my money in the Vault. And I'm sure that I pressed the Protect button. I'm really furious with that. It just completely wrecked my chances of finishing the LTQ successfully. There should be a confirmation button to stop people from losing their gems.

I've never had a problem with GREE giving me back my gems from accidental pressing. Submit a ticket.

Braga
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
I've never had a problem with GREE giving me back my gems from accidental pressing. Submit a ticket.

Thanks for your advice Mickeytah! I did it the minute it happened and I believe that Gree is going to do something about it. But it's frustrating when you spend a considerable amount of money to do something and then you lose everything just like that!

Seryna
04-30-2013, 01:12 AM
Wow I knew they were increasing the vault limit but didn't think it would be so high. Now I feel like getting BD10 was a complete waste instead of the accomplishment that it should've been. Wished I had waited.

-OP-
04-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Just because one player has no IPH to speak of doesn't mean everyone doesn't. I pull in a half million gold a day. It's not hard, it just takes time.

I agree when I have time to go hunting I can earn 5-700k a day. And I'm rarely seeing level 2 or 3 manors...only had one level 4 to date.

Just takes time and patience to seek them out.

Shinazueli
04-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh, no. You misunderstood. That's my building output alone. :)

Yesterday when I was blowing through the LTQs I made a million gold I a day. No raids.

Johan -
04-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Shinazueli, following your messages, I think you blow weekly a lot of gems out of the door, hehehehe!

collage
04-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Shinazueli, following your messages, I think you blow weekly a lot of gems out of the door, hehehehe!

He can afford to burn gems. You and I can only watch and drool. Haha

Shinazueli
04-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I sincerely wish this were true. Like I said in another thread, my money tree died. I've just been playing for a long long time.

Johan -
04-30-2013, 11:12 PM
By now I'm playing also for a while, thanks to my current stats I don't really have to do all quests and win the rewards, but it is some kind of addiction to win the rewards and to have them in my army..I just wait with spending Gems till time runs short, so I can use minimal gems to finish the quests. ( boss quests are more with luck, so for those I don't really want to use a lot of gems, just 200 gems is more then enough for those) the map LTQ is different, you know exactly how much you need to spend to win the rewards ( thanks to the forum members who post this)

Shinazueli
04-30-2013, 11:40 PM
I actually advocate against waiting to spend, especially because, as you noted, you generally already know how far you can go. The major efficiencies are gained at the beginning of normal mode and heroic mode, because you are typically one shotting the mobs, without allowing them to counterattack. Those hit backs add up over time, so the most efficient way to avoid them is to babysit the monsters and attack when you barely have enough energy to hit them so you lose nothing by being struck.

This obviously takes quite a bit of real time, so if you've waited until the end to spend, you can't wait. You'll end up spending them in the most inefficient part of the quest, and swearing when you have to refill with 250 energy because the boss takes 306 and you don't have the 19 minutes to wait every refill for the 11 refills it will take you to kill the boss. I figure if you don't babysit at the end monsters, you probably lose about 3k energy from counterattacks alone.

Also, fairly obvious, but I hate even having to refill at the end of normal mode, because I know I'll probably lose 100-200 energy of my refill to those counterattacks; but there simply isn't enough time to get to the bosses and then baby sit through the entire LTQ and then go back and finish heroic.

Finally, for those under level 90, and even those up to level 115 or so, you are already disadvantaged because your energy bar either isn't big enough to hold the entire 1k energy refill, or it's not big enough to hold the entire 1k refill + whatever energy you have left over. So you'll have to wait to hit again or waste energy. A cardinal sin.

You'll have to accept some inefficiency given the time constraints, so if I'm going to spend, I'd rather be able to come here and post the rewards quickly so others can make better choices regarding their own funds. I've benefitted from others doing it, so I don't mind being the trailblazer every now and then.

charlie0407
05-01-2013, 12:38 AM
just finished up to 490k, now upgrading to 570k, cost me 250k

Clarix
05-01-2013, 12:44 AM
So my friend found this person while raiding, got that 'tingly' feeling when he saw their gold at 899k, and then the profoundly 'untingly' feeling when getting 0 gold on a successful raid. I'll include screenshots.

Does the table above mean that this person has 7 weeks of vault builds completed after this has been out for a week? Not necessarily calling this person a hacker (although I've blacked out their name so I don't get banned), but in order to do this, the person would have to spend 1680 gems for each upgrade (so the equivalent of more than $700) to get this legit. Would anyone really do that?

http://i.imgur.com/JYMEt97.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2hGUOmO.jpg

Gree player
05-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Good decision? Not in my opinion. Makes it easy to upgrade most of your buildings to 10 (exept Manor maybe). No more people overvault, less strategic thinking.

strategic thinking? There is only one strategy sweetie, empty your pockets and be powerful.

Gree player
05-01-2013, 02:01 AM

Dragons are old story. It is all about honor points now.

larrydavid
06-25-2013, 06:23 AM
feels so good to have this upgrading to last one. I am sure a lot of others are in the same boat.

TFO Sir Skip
06-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Yes it does! Now I can can begin funneling large chunks of gold back to he guild and still have plenty left to spare.

Jeshu
06-25-2013, 07:47 AM
So is 1,130k the last one?

Berneburg
06-25-2013, 08:32 AM
So is 1,130k the last one?

yes it is.