PDA

View Full Version : Multiple build cheats??

Kidkiller
04-29-2013, 12:16 AM
I don't know what to do, I come over a guy that got more than 10 building being build at the sametime. Don't know if its a screenbug or a cheats so what do you people says about that.
I got pictures stored on my Ipad but can't upload the picture... Don't have access to a fully functional PC by now.
does its worth to report? Have any of you encountered a things like that?

BigMoney
04-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Two buildings at one time is usually taking advantage of a loophole, but more than that it's usually hacking, I believe.

Kcimz00
04-29-2013, 12:22 AM
This is Not Hacking... Though this is cheating / Abusing a glitch... I will not disclose how they are doing it because we do not need 25 other people trying to learn how to cheat... Just note that whenever you see this always take screenshots... and always report this to gree. Odds are if they are building all those buildings this way... They are also upgrading all those buildings at the same time this way (which you can not see as far as my knowledge goes).

So yes always take a screenie... and report this to gree

Kidkiller
04-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Okays ,I know theres was a loophole for 2 at a time but 10 its more a hack or a cheat, wondered mostly if people have stumble across something like this.
Anyway he was able to not erase his wall and left his mafia code on it lol.

(CCK) Cam
04-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Does he use android?Isnt there a time travel trick?

kingofwale
04-29-2013, 05:16 AM
okay, this is getting ridiculous.

in all sense.. Loophole/glitch = hack. if you see anyone building more than 1. report it