PDA

View Full Version : Wd points

KFH
04-28-2013, 11:43 PM
I seem to be getting great points off a target, once charge my health with gold the points go down every time. Anyone else. Also what is with everyone losing to people showing 50k less de I've lost so many to this. I've seen all the threads about this, but no word from management

Tournai
04-29-2013, 12:14 AM
I seem to be getting great points off a target, once charge my health with gold the points go down every time. Anyone else. Also what is with everyone losing to people showing 50k less de I've lost so many to this. I've seen all the threads about this, but no word from management

I have been losing from people with 20K difference from my AA.
My second account has 52AA and I am losing from people with 32K AD.

This makes me and TDF lose a lot of points.

But most important, I am losing the fun, because I Should have win these fights!

Dutchie
04-29-2013, 02:16 AM
I have been losing from people with 20K difference from my AA.
My second account has 52AA and I am losing from people with 32K AD.

This makes me and TDF lose a lot of points.

But most important, I am losing the fun, because I Should have win these fights!

Call me cynical but these incompetencies are probably done on purpose to short change us and drive up their revenues. I can reel of a list as long as my arm which they have still failed to fix in their spaghetti code. The algorithms involved are not complex at all but they are playing dumb.

Tournai
04-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Rule 1 is to have FUN and Rule 2 is see Rule 1

how? :P

Maybe you should make that list in a thread! again! and again and again!

Probably wont help :S

Dutchie
04-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Rule 1 is to have FUN and Rule 2 is see Rule 1

how? :P

Maybe you should make that list in a thread! again! and again and again!

Probably wont help :S

I might have to change that tagline of mine...

A3OT
04-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Same about this points...was attacking dude that was 110 lvl higher, than me and after getting med packs, I get 220 pts, another battle 450 pts(max one) and then 250 pts again...

NaRciS
04-29-2013, 07:35 AM
isnt it funny when buying med packs with gold that your last attack always give you the best result in points....

oh dear...