PDA

View Full Version : armors/stats hacker or bug

zhy
04-28-2013, 10:15 PM
ive been fighting since a long time n never found some1 so strong, a guy with royal flame shaman n dark prince litterally smashed me, dark prince is his main knight. his royal flame smashed my main knight with steampowered (a dark prince isnt able to do that either n i always 2 shot dark prince with steampowered even without my main knight), then his royal flame almost killed my shaman with 1 normal attack, had about 40-50 hp left, finally got to kill his royal flame with my infernal (dunno y all my knights did ridiculous damages against his royal flame), his 2nd knight was a shaman, i know i would have lost, but what? my infernal did 66 damages against his shaman, it always does about 150 against all other shaman (think the exact number is 152 but cant remeber so well).

think i cant post the guy name here, so pm me if u wanna try that.

im not drunk, n i can say i did enough fight to know that this is not normal

Alexa
04-29-2013, 01:06 AM
Maybe their armor level is maxed..?

Or the stats are higher than yours...?

deathexe
04-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Maybe their armor level is maxed..?

Or the stats are higher than yours...?

Haha I doubt so, all his armors are probably maxed and he's 100+ anyways XD You could probably report the guy to the wise one. It may help.

Lcharlie
04-29-2013, 07:29 AM
ive been fighting since a long time n never found some1 so strong, a guy with royal flame shaman n dark prince litterally smashed me, dark prince is his main knight. his royal flame smashed my main knight with steampowered (a dark prince isnt able to do that either n i always 2 shot dark prince with steampowered even without my main knight), then his royal flame almost killed my shaman with 1 normal attack, had about 40-50 hp left, finally got to kill his royal flame with my infernal (dunno y all my knights did ridiculous damages against his royal flame), his 2nd knight was a shaman, i know i would have lost, but what? my infernal did 66 damages against his shaman, it always does about 150 against all other shaman (think the exact number is 152 but cant remeber so well).

think i cant post the guy name here, so pm me if u wanna try that.

im not drunk, n i can say i did enough fight to know that this is not normal

I know who you are talking about. This player came out of no where and is now tops on both the boss arena and tournament. I lost all three maxed knights and barely got past his first knight. I think we are talking about the same thing.

zhy
04-29-2013, 07:37 AM
yes indeed :P

Chris_$
04-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Lol I gotta see this zhy pm his name I shall challenge him in the arena!

zhy
04-29-2013, 01:19 PM
sent :P devs might already fixed him or maybe he changed armors cuz his main knight is wearing a hydra atm instead of dark prince

Chris_$
04-29-2013, 01:32 PM
sent :P devs might already fixed him or maybe he changed armors cuz his main knight is wearing a hydra atm instead of dark prince didn't get a pm .!.(>.<).!.

zhy
04-29-2013, 01:34 PM
lol didnt sleep last night, wanted to sleep some today in the afternoon but some1 called me n never could fall sleep again lol

Charme
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
I think they fixed it since the top leader on the boss leaderboard just disappeared.

For the actual leader, I don't know if it is normal but doing over 2,000,000 damage being only level 72 is very hard since you only have 10 friends a day and they are not even full capacity. If it is possible it must have cost a lot. I don't sleep much and I am not even close.

YawNeD
04-30-2013, 03:19 PM
I think they fixed it since the top leader on the boss leaderboard just disappeared.

For the actual leader, I don't know if it is normal but doing over 2,000,000 damage being only level 72 is very hard since you only have 10 friends a day and they are not even full capacity. If it is possible it must have cost a lot. I don't sleep much and I am not even close.

Im guessing he's not lvl 72 just because he has it in his nick :)

The Wise One
04-30-2013, 03:44 PM
If you ever see anyone that is suspect to hacking/exploiting please do send me a PM with the knights name and we'll investigate.

zhy
04-30-2013, 04:14 PM
was getting annoying to see him on my fight list so i reported him about 23 hours ago :P

Charme
04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Im guessing he's not lvl 72 just because he has it in his nick :)

Well he is level 72 since I have it as a friend in one of my other character...:p