PDA

View Full Version : Droid vs. iOS

Yankster
04-28-2013, 08:30 PM
I wish apple would allow users to transfer their profile from an iOS device to Droid. To be fair they should also allow Droid to iOS.... But I prefer droid. I feel that the user of MW profile in a sense OWNS that profile. For instance people that play on iPhones and their contract expires or obtain something other than an iPhone will now have to buy an iPad or use their iPhone on wifi only. Migrations occur normally in businesses and from what I've seen, their data is usually transferred to the new platform as a courtesy. But to restrict a person to only continue using a device they may wish to no longer or replace a device with a different one due to financial reasons, a personal preference or because it broke is pretty selfish. Or GREEdy....

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 08:41 PM
nevr gonna happen. they dont want droid users coming over to iOS to cheat.
see, you can cheat on iOS but not droid lol

Yankster
04-28-2013, 09:07 PM
nevr gonna happen. they dont want droid users coming over to iOS to cheat.
see, you can cheat on iOS but not droid lol

So only allow iOS to go to droid then. Ima too stoopet to cheet....

MWCC
04-29-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm curious, do you know if there is much difference in the gameplay. I play on droid myself and have seen people complain about both. You said you prefer the game on android. What are some of the in game differences?

Yankster
04-29-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm curious, do you know if there is much difference in the gameplay. I play on droid myself and have seen people complain about both. You said you prefer the game on android. What are some of the in game differences?

For one on droid I don't have as many issues as I do on iOS. Graphically there are minor differences, the way stats are displayed and the functions are slightly different. I prefer the droid look over iOS.