PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Brahmin
04-28-2013, 07:24 PM
After uploading a $100 iTunes gift card to my apple ID, I purchased 1 vault of gold at the sale price of $80. Today when I went to upload a couple more cards, it said my balance was $13.41. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the math I learned in school taught me that after taking 80 away from 100 I should be left with $20. My question is what is the easiest and most painless way to get this situation rectified. I know its not much money but its irritating. I know I should probably go through apple, but what is the easiest way to do this, I've only been dealing with apple for a few months now. Thank you.

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I solved your issue! You got taxed my friend lol!

Ryans67
04-28-2013, 07:26 PM
You are being charged a tax on your purchase. :D

SoccerStud
04-28-2013, 07:27 PM
The government took it :rolleyes:

Brahmin
04-28-2013, 07:42 PM
OK, I feel a bit sheepish, but I didn't think they charged tax for things like this. At least you guys got a good chuckle out of this one. That makes it worth it to me.:o

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2013, 07:46 PM
OK, I feel a bit sheepish, but I didn't think they charged tax for things like this. At least you guys got a good chuckle out of this one. That makes it worth it to me.:o

They pretty much tax everything you can think of lol, besides food and water.

vNastIER
04-28-2013, 07:51 PM
lmao silly grasshopper....the gov't would tax sex if they could get away with it. I mean....i get charged sales tax and parking tax just to park my motorcycle in seattle. F'ing Hippies. Down with COngress

Octavian
04-28-2013, 08:52 PM
You don't understand taxes... And you are shelling out money for a video game...

Good job on having the right priorities in life.

PITA4PRES
04-28-2013, 08:54 PM
lmao silly grasshopper....the gov't would tax sex if they could get away with it. I mean....i get charged sales tax and parking tax just to park my motorcycle in seattle. F'ing Hippies. Down with COngress

I thought sex was taxed in the form of food and alcohol consumed prior to the activity, condoms and other items used to enhance pleasure, etc.

Jhenry02
04-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Yes, you are taxed on the purchase of gold but not the purchase of the iTunes card.